Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car (37918 Views)

Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches / Police Car Hits Nigerian During Chase In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Automotive1(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-LY3pu7u4I?t=37

Dubai Police Force already boast of the flying Hoverbike, Rolls-Royce Wraith, Bugatti Veyron, limited edition Aston Martin One-77, Bentley Continental GT and McLaren MP4-12C in their fleets - i mean collection of the fastest and most expensive supercars ever.

Now the oil-rich Police department has added what it called the most advanced police car in the world to its incredible fleet of supercars.

Named the "Ghiath" by the Crown Prince of Dubai and manufactured by the Dubai-based supercar maker, W Motors, the Chevrolet Suburban based "Beast patrol" SUV features the Rolls-Royce type of suicide doors and numerous touchscreens - both at the front and back seats.

Its latest crime-busting technology includes retractable tower for 360 camera, landing spots for camera drones, advanced cameras and computers that are directly connected to the control centre. 

The cameras works by scanning the faces of passers-by and plate numbers of nearby vehicles in order to track possible offenders that are in the database .All these amazing tech comes from Abu Dhabi-based Safe City Group.

W Motors is also the maker of the limited edition $3.4 million Lykan HyperSport and Fenyr SuperSport Hypercars.

Fleet of driverless patrol cars will also join one of the world's most equipped Police force by 2020. 

What do you think? 

https://autojosh.com/dubai-police-adds-ghiaththe-most-advanced-police-car-ever-to-its-amazing-car-collections/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by iammo(m): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Wow and to think Dubai only covers 4,114 km² shocked and own all those fleets as cop cars, while my dear Oyo state seats on 28,454 km² 7 times dubai and the cheap toyota hillux isn't even enough cry

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2018
Dubai Dubai, Main source of income is Same crude oil that we have?

NIGERIA get good land, we get all kinds of crops, we get iron, wetin we no get? LEADERS

We go reach in 200years na.....

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by breakeven: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2018
F
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Lincoln275(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2018
naija dey use tricycle for theirs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by omoalayo(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Promisecinho12(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Nice one. One naija politician go soon go buy am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Abjay97(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Seeing news like this everyday, I believe God is about to pick my call regarding leaving Nigeria for a better country... Thank you O God

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by samuelchimmy(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Expensive cars but ugly uniforms
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Ofuoweicho(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Dear Lord please help my country

3 Likes

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Spanner4(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Policing at its peak
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by shamack: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Nigeria police officers will steal those collections
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by justice212: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Nigeria are here still trying to improve our police salary.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by bugsinbad: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Dubai ! A place to chill

1 Like

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by toffyz(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Na country be dis na....unlike shit hole called niger area...mtchew
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by spartan50(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2018
What about nigerian police force.. they will steal all the gadgets and say they were robbed. .. grin

1 Like

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by baliyubla: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Meanwhile, somewhere in Nigeria.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Jblaze1: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2018
oh lord pls dash our leaders brain so dey can do something like this or better

Automotive1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-LY3pu7u4I?t=37

Dubai Police Force already boast of the flying Hoverbike, Rolls-Royce Wraith, Bugatti Veyron, limited edition Aston Martin One-77, Bentley Continental GT and McLaren MP4-12C in their fleets - i mean collection of the fastest and most expensive supercars ever.

Now the oil-rich Police department has added what it called the most advanced police car in the world to its incredible fleet of supercars.

Named the "Ghiath" by the Crown Prince of Dubai and manufactured by the Dubai-based supercar maker, W Motors, the Chevrolet Suburban based "Beast patrol" SUV features the Rolls-Royce type of suicide doors and numerous touchscreens - both at the front and back seats.

Its latest crime-busting technology includes retractable tower for 360 camera, landing spots for camera drones, advanced cameras and computers that are directly connected to the control centre. 

The cameras works by scanning the faces of passers-by and plate numbers of nearby vehicles in order to track possible offenders that are in the database .All these amazing tech comes from Abu Dhabi-based Safe City Group.

W Motors is also the maker of the limited edition $3.4 million Lykan HyperSport and Fenyr SuperSport Hypercars.

Fleet of driverless patrol cars will also join one of the world's most equipped Police force by 2020. 

What do you think? 

https://autojosh.com/dubai-police-adds-ghiaththe-most-advanced-police-car-ever-to-its-amazing-car-collections/

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Omobada(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Yankiss(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2018
This is the result when oil money is applied for populist issues and not embezzled. Nigeria could be another Dubai but no, our polithiefcians arent in agreement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by tintingz(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2018
Uinforms with this color are always ugly, Asian countries and this kind of uniforms.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by nnaamehn(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2018
did pple will not kill me, someone's dream car den his in nails. it to s finished
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Robisky001(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2018
The outside world always setting the pace for Africans. Africans leaders should grow up for one and invent a worthwhile thing.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by idreezbaba(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2018
if I'm in Dubai.. nah to dey commit small small crime everyday o
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by technuel: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2018
All Nigeria leaders supposed to bow their head in shame. See progressive country.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2018
And na dis same oil money dis people get o..

Which kind country b dis Nigeria sef.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Uglymugg: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
Isn't technology haram?
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Please how can I become a police in dubai

2 Likes

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by sureheaven(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2018
I wanna visit Dubai, who can put me through

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport To Be Closed, Says Minister / Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy / Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.