Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car (37936 Views)

Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches / Police Car Hits Nigerian During Chase In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by davillian(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2018
with the kind of cars people in Dubai use
The police needs to upgrade to meet up with their fast cars.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by soliddust2020: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by steam74: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Expensive cars but ugly uniforms

It's ok not to say anything sometimes. It prevents others from knowing how ignorant you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by samuelchimmy(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2018
steam74:

It's ok not to say anything sometimes. It prevents others from knowing how ignorant you are.

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by HardBishop: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2018
Don't mind the ARABS.... after using a white man technology, they will say it's HARAM...

who is deceiving who?
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Adesouth(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2018
Naija which way na

1 Like

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by SIRTee15: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2018
Olanrefront3355:
Dubai Dubai, Main source of income is Same crude oil that we have?

NIGERIA get good land, we get all kinds of crops, we get iron, wetin we no get? LEADERS

We go reach in 200years na.....
Dubai don't even have crude oil...
Na Abu Dhabi get oil...
Yet when we talk restructuring, some people will start developing seizures foaming from the mouth....

2 Likes

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by rs172(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2018
sureheaven:
I wanna visit Dubai, who can put me through

Take a bus going to kenya first, den i know u are ready
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by BlaQJeeZ: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
Isn't technology haram?
how can we win a war against the jihad.......when we have 5th century mentality men at the helms of affairs?
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by sureheaven(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2018
Take a bus going to kenya first, den i know u are ready

Ur left ball is under attack henceforth. grin
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by cosse(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2018
Olanrefront3355:
Dubai Dubai, Main source of income is Same crude oil that we have?

NIGERIA get good land, we get all kinds of crops, we get iron, wetin we no get? LEADERS

We go reach in 200years na.....
Lmao.guy my belle o! Abeg!
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Bigii(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2018
samuelchimmy:

Which uniform is ugly

How beautiful is NPF uniform grin
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by legba1(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Naija is cursed....no two ways to it
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by 2lateBiafra: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Why I no go enter police job for DUBAI
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Rindo69: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2018
Dubai even has Smart Police Stations with no visible police men. You walk in and talk to a police in a remote location via video feed, write a statement which is electronically transmitted and leave...all without dropping something for the boys or being overwhelmed by the smell of urine.

How has Dubai achieved so much technologically within a short time frame? They have oil, we have oil. They sold their oil, we sold ours! They put their money into developing their country, we put ours into developing their country and other countries!
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by deolu2000(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2018
UAE and Saudi, they keep recording these successes only because of the proxy war they create and fight in the middle east, so much funds comes into their economy through the blood of innocents souls that die in the region. I don't envy them one bit.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by amalab30(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2018
I've been asking. What is it gan gan that's making this country and Africa this backward?

Wetin?!!!

Nigeria, my guy, is not worth sweating for o. Oil, Coal, Gas, Iron Ore, Bitumen, Gold, Timber, Cash Crops, Precious Stone, Marble Clay, Tantalite, Limestone and numerous other mineral resources yet this country try still wallows in absolute penury and her people languish in abject poverty?

Something, fundamentally is wrong, if between 1960 and now rails haven't been working, electricity is still as it is, transportation is not effective, my dear NLs, I can confidently tell you that, it will take another 73.5years to get Nigeria aspiring to get there.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by buchilino(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2018
I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IF D OFFICERS USING DIS CAR WILL BE SLEEPING IN DER HOUSES
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by MrRush(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2018
iammo:
Wow and to think Dubai only covers 4,114 km² shocked and own all those fleets as cop cars, while my dear Oyo state seats on 28,454 km² 7 times dubai and the cheap toyota hillux isn't even enough cry
what u don’t understand is “ the smaller the country the easier to organize “
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by IKennaGabriel(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2018
samuelchimmy:
una wey get beautiful uniform how market nah?
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by amalab30(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2018
No! I don't totally agree. America is the 3rd largest in the world. It's more organized.

You need leadership focus and dedication. Good policies and great policy implementation strategies.

Nigeria lacks all. Is Nigeria as large as US?

MrRush:
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by iammo(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2018
MrRush:

Again UAE has 2million national citizens(excluding expatriats and residence card holder) and generate 2.9 million barrel a day, while Nigeria generate 2.5 million barrel per day with 200million population
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Elfaris(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2018
samuelchimmy:
some people would commit a crime just to enter that car. hehehe

1 Like

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by YomiTee123(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2018
TO COMMIT CRIME FOR THIS KIND PLACE GO THEY SWEET YOU..............
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by MrRush(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2018
amalab30:
No! I don't totally agree. America is the 3rd largest in the world. It's more organized.

You need leadership focus and dedication. Good policies and great policy implementation strategies.

Nigeria lacks all. Is Nigeria as large as US?

yes I know Nigeria is not as large as the US but we can’t compare both countries in terms of economy and world power, if Nigeria was about half the size it is today, Nigeria would have been better than what it is today that’s all am saying
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by MrRush(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2018
iammo:

Again UAE has 2million national citizens(excluding expatriats and residence card holder) and generate 2.9 million barrel a day, while Nigeria generate 2.5 million barrel per day with 200million population
it’s still the same thing am saying

Point of correction: UAE produces more than 2.9m bpd but still with lesser population and Nigeria produces less with higher population so we’re still saying the same thing, if Nigeria was smaller it would have been more better to organize.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by amalab30(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2018
I get you. You might as well take Ghana asa case study. Ghana is small and their slim population helps too.

Let's just hope it's not too late before the rulers of iniquity in this piece of a sh#$hole gets awakened. The world has left us far behind man.

MrRush:
yes I know Nigeria is not as large as the US but we can’t compare both countries in terms of economy and world power, if Nigeria was about half the size it is today, Nigeria would have been better than what it is today that’s all am saying
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by iammo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
MrRush:
it’s still the same thing am saying

Point of correction: UAE produces more than 2.9m bpd but still with lesser population and Nigeria produces less with higher population so we’re still saying the same thing, if Nigeria was smaller it would have been more better to organize.

I added the word again in solidarity with your points like say in addition
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by AdorableJosh(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
These guys are miles ahead.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by MrRush(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
iammo:

I added the word again in solidarity with your points like say in addition
I understand that now..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos / Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.