Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Help Google Ads Not Showing Again After Migration - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Google Ads Not Showing Again After Migration (831 Views)

Help: Google Is Not Crawling My Blog / Crawler Error Any Help Google Ads Showing It / Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Google Ads Not Showing Again After Migration by Learner009: 4:31am On Nov 28, 2018
Hello, I have non hosted google adsense account that I was using in blogger with custom domain , But recently I migrated to WordPress And My ads stopped.

I added My add Code to header.php
Use ads inserter

Still My ads are not showing up.

I checked my site on adsense And notice that My domain was described as subdomain, though I don't know if it's normal thing. My domain have com . ng

1 Like

Re: Help Google Ads Not Showing Again After Migration by Learner009: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2018
fastseo:

Go over to your hosting account and add the adtx file that contains your publisher ID to your root folder then leave it for 24 hours for the bot to crawl it.

If you don't know how to do that quote me I will drop my number

I have it.

Thanks
Re: Help Google Ads Not Showing Again After Migration by fastseo: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2018
Learner009:

I have it.

Thanks

Welcome
Re: Help Google Ads Not Showing Again After Migration by henrykene(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2018

fastseo:

Go over to your hosting account and add the adtx file that contains your publisher ID to your root folder then leave it for 24 hours for the bot to crawl it.

If you don't know how to do that quote me I will drop my number
Re: Help Google Ads Not Showing Again After Migration by fastseo: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2018
henrykene:
Oga read what he wrote before claiming to know how to do it ok. He's using blogger, oya help him now. Expert!

Sorry for the mean word..... If you find it annoying

And you do not see where he wrote that he recently moved to wordpes before the ads stop showing?

But recently I migrated to WordPress And My ads stopped.

I only offered help only.... With out asking for money and also to help others who will experience such in future.

Adsense said they won't buy ads on domains without the adtx file. It's on their policy. Read it. I think it's started around earlier this year.

There was a time I. Lost over 60$ in a day when all my ads stop showing. Not before i did just what I wrote before it came back live

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Web Design Promo, Get 20% off / Invite For Website Design Proposals / Did You Notice The Nairaland Time Spent Online Bug?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.