Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) (17298 Views)

Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 / Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2018
IPOB
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by yrex01(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:
PMB don reach there too
Just Imagine how he’s being chased away from the mammoth crowd
every spirit of hate in u, I command them to come out !!!
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Dey don carry dia stupidity come for football match again,we will not take it. cry cry
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Typical Greeks. I thought Athenians were supposed to he a bit more refined than those from the countryside (η χοραιτες)

The Spartans
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2018
clefstone:
haha. I like it when PMB is mocked, let him receive a full dose of what his supporters gave to the saintly Jonathan

does that deplete or take anything away from his personality? the answer I presume is NO. this does not stop gej from being addressed as president or excellency. neither would it take those title away from pmb remains excellency and president. come to think of it they still does communicate. why not double your hustle to get there, than waste your mb on getting high.

1 Like

Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2018
yrex01:
every spirit of hate in u, I command them to come out !!!
You have displayed what an AVERAGE NIGERIAN YOUTH is known for.
No economic nor technological acumen.
You only wake up at 12 midnights binding and casting every imaginary and far celestial bodies.

I am not surprised.
That’s why most of us who relocate to the US are deeply washed in BLEACH SOLUTIONS in an attempt to bleach out low mentality and retrogression paraded by our people.
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by clefstone(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2018
SEGLIZ:

does that deplete or take anything away from his personality? the answer I presume is NO. this does not stop gej from being addressed as president or excellency. neither would it take those title away from pmb remains excellency and president. come to think of it they still does communicate. why not double your hustle to get there, than waste your mb on getting high.
why not join in and mock PMB to give me more high kikikikiki
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by ACE1010: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2018
clefstone:
haha. I like it when PMB is mocked, let him receive a full dose of what his supporters gave to the saintly Jonathan

Your hatred for Buhari sucks!! Enough of this nonsense, please
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by yrex01(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:

You only wake up at 12 midnights binding and casting every imaginary and far celestial bodies.

I am not surprised.
That’s why most of us who relocate to the US are deeply washed in BLEACH SOLUTIONS in an attempt to bleach out low mentality and retrogression paraded by our people.
just say u want to tell me you've relocated to us. Congrats for that your visa will soon expire. + not all that doesn't travel to stay abroad was an average Nigerian in fact most of u over der r d real average Nigeria, travel to seek for greener pasture. I'm happy here man n this is where I'll bcom wu I wish to bcom.
GOD BLESS NIGERIANS
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS MR PRESIDENT TOO.
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by yrex01(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:

I am not surprised.
just say u want to tell me you've relocated to us. Congrats for that your visa will soon expire. + not all that doesn't travel to stay abroad was an average Nigerian in fact most of u over der r d real average Nigeria, travel to seek for greener pasture. I'm happy here man n this is where I'll bcom wu I wish to bcom.
GOD BLESS NIGERIANS
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS MR PRESIDENT TOO.
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Stupidity the knew already that they are not going to win the game that's why they came with petrol bomb Ndi Ara
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by Chyxki: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2018
Petrol Bomb, Molotov Cocktail... or Greek Fire?
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2018
clefstone:
why not join in and mock PMB to give me more high kikikikiki

you're not just serious. these men we are talking about don't exist in my record. I live above their standard that is what makes me high.
The High Heavens is my opium, because He that control my finances is not of this world. that is where I get high from. do you care to join me?
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by clefstone(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2018
ACE1010:

Your hatred for Buhari sucks!! Enough of this nonsense, please
Just as your hatred for Jonathan sucked 4yrs ago
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by clefstone(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2018
SEGLIZ:

you're not just serious. these men we are talking about don't exist in my record. I live above their standard that is what makes me high.
The High Heavens is my opium, because He that control my finances is not of this world. that is where I get high from. do you care to join me?
but you will vote on election day
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by wayodude(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Greek football is going rouge. Last season the owner of PAOK walked onto the pitch with a gun to confront a referee!

Don't go there.
Don't play there.
Don't watch them.

You've been warned.
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by DaFlash: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2018
Greek fire cheesy
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2018
clefstone:
but you will vote on election day

my brother, if I tell you I won't be voting you might not believe me, e'en voters card I no get.
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2018
jst see hw police de with instruments that Wat we are saying proper development...d president buhari recently increase police it's all good but wat about d instrument to curtail violence....
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by clefstone(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2018
SEGLIZ:

my brother, if I tell you I won't be voting you might not believe me, e'en voters card I no get.
I hv voters card but have never voted. Lemme express to u why I loathe this administration. You see, Jonathan was a good man with good intention running this country with the best people ge could get. The APC govt hyped Boko Haram and tagged his administration as corrupt and clueless. Now, Boko Haram is deadly than ever, corruption is rife and the economy of this country is...... infact the country has no economy more than selling crude and sharing the money among the three tiers to pay salaries. Today these same people are asking Nigerians and the media not to talk about BH and it's atrocities, they are blaming their economic failure on a govt under which Nigeria became the second fastest growing economy in the world, they are rigging elections all over the country, taking us back to the dark days. They are using propaganda to decieve the Northern, mostly uneducated masses. Shalom and hope God continues to bless the work of your �
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2018
clefstone:
I hv voters card but have never voted. Lemme express to u why I loathe this administration. You see, Jonathan was a good man with good intention running this country with the best people ge could get. The APC govt hyped Boko Haram and tagged his administration as corrupt and clueless. Now, Boko Haram is deadly than ever, corruption is rife and the economy of this country is...... infact the country has no economy more than selling crude and sharing the money among the three tiers to pay salaries. Today these same people are asking Nigerians and the media not to talk about BH and it's atrocities, they are blaming their economic failure on a govt under which Nigeria became the second fastest growing economy in the world, they are rigging elections all over the country, taking us back to the dark days. They are using propaganda to decieve the Northern, mostly uneducated masses. Shalom and hope God continues to bless the work of your �

I quite understand you. and I say Amen to your prayer, same goes for you. I'm just tired of our leader the pdp apc lot should park. I'm sick and tired of this old rogues, funny enough Nigerians are not willing to allow fresh hands but still the same set of pdp/apc thrives. the more reason I loose interest since the electorate are just more willing to enthrone thieves I then pitch my tent with my God.
thanks for the way you've shown yourself compare to some people that would rather attack you.
Re: AEK Athens Vs Ajax: Fans Attacked With "Petrol Bomb" (Photos) by ulysses: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:
PMB don reach there too
Just Imagine how he’s being chased away from the mammoth crowd

Some people who escaped quikkie...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool Capital One Cup (1 - 0) On 25th September 2013 / Europa League: Basel Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 25th April 2013 / West Ham Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 7th August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.