Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

How To Grow Your Business And Make More Money This Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Grow Your Business And Make More Money This Year (316 Views)

No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / 6 Tips To Earn Some More Money On The Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Business And Make More Money This Year by NegusNegaste(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2018
If you're an Entrepreneur, a Professional (Barrister, Doctor, Engineer, Writer, Plumber, etc.) - or Politician and you don't have a strong online brand, the Lord told me to tell you something today, " Rise Up Dry Bone! Rise Up!"

Having a strong online brand for your business (and career) means that you should have a professional and search engine optimized website, strong social media presence, and an effective digital marketing strategy.

You don't want to underestimate the importance of taking your business online.

=============================

I believe the 3 world richest men will educate you better:

1. Jeff Bezos, the current world richest man owns Amazon. It's the largest retail market on earth, but it's purely based on the internet. Amazon is worth several billion dollars (don't ask me how much, fear dey catch me to talk am).

2. Bill Gates, the 2nd richest man in the world has been in the No 1 spot for many years. His business is a tech business that also deals with internet. Did you know that internet explorer browser, Edge browser and Bing search engine are all owned by Bill Gates?

3. Mark Zuckerberg is the 3rd richest man in the world. He founded Facebook in 2004; Facebook didn't make any money till 2009. Yet, it has overtaken several businesses that are many years old (including our beloved 30+ years old Dangote PLC).

Zuckerberg is worth $75 Billion. Yeh! My chest! - the money too heavy Chisos!

What do they all have in common?

THEIR BUSINESSES ARE FULLY ONLINE!

When I first talked about this in a seminar, a student asked me, "What about politicians, will the internet benefit them?"

Then I replied, "Trump and Buhari both won their elections by taking their campaigns online. Trump used Twitter and Buhari used blogs, Facebook and Twitter."

...and that's nothing, but the truth.

The internet is for everyone!

You see, the internet is not just a gold mine; it's raw wealth!

But there's a technique to tapping the huge income potentials the internet can give you.

Fortunately, I know how to get you to successfully and easily cut a huge chunk of the pie.

That's what this 'short' post is all about.

How can we be friends and I've not contributed to the growth of your business or career? That's not cool!

What are friends for if not to help each other up?

Therefore, I ask you to contact me today for a free training and consultation on how to grow your business (or career) online - and make much more profits today.

More profits equals more money and wealth. I'm sure you want that, don't you?

I can help you get that today. 2018 is not over yet; you can still make a great deal before it's over.

Don't believe me? Well, you can't know until you try.

Why Should You Believe Me Anyway?

Because, I'm the new business Super hero in Nigeria.

Trained by gurus such as Bob Bly, Eleanor Goold, Joe Sugarman, Nnamani Czar Anikulapo Nonso and Uche Moses on Copywriting and Digital Marketing.

Also taking a Digital Marketing course currently with Google Inc., even after lots of experience in the field.

I've come to save entrepreneurs and professionals from the cage of old traditional ways of branding, marketing and running businesses (which is no longer effective, by the way).

Am I Qualified?

Well, you'd be the judge of that, but due to my indepth knowledge and experience, entrepreneurs and professionals seek my skills and advice.

I've lectured several businesses on Branding, Digital Marketing, Website Management and Website Monetization - including Anambra Newspapers and Printing Corporation (publishers of National Light Newspaper).

Read about it here: https://www.nationallightngr.com/2018/11/08/national-light-holds-online-journalism-training/

I would love to make my services and knowledge available for you too my friend.

Contact me for free training and consultation on WhatsApp @ https:///BR6OviJ0JgJK0PLJAoxgCk

Or Call +2348107094689.

Hurry! Stop reading this right now and hook me up on WhatsApp.

P.S.: This is the best time to do this; don't let anyone - not even the devil himself - talk you out of growing your business and making more money this season and beyond.

Let me give you a testimony this Xmas!

P.P.S.: If you see the picture of my handsome face, you'll notice that I'm not smiling, because I'm not happy.

I'll be smiling when your business and financial testimony if full of bank credit alerts and plenty customers/clients.

Don't forget to contact me today @ https:///BR6OviJ0JgJK0PLJAoxgCk

See you at the top!

(1) (Reply)

GTbank Maintains Leading Position As Best Bank … Wins Bank Of The Year / Which Bank Is The Best In Nigeria / 5 Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.