Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

The Godmother - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Godmother (127143 Views)

The Godmother by SeyiDominion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Godmother by Tonyspecial(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Nice one, the story is toooooooo short
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
He was later to learn that Rita had arrived in the house from Abuja hours before he came. She had checked into the house with a threat to the security man not to reveal that she was around to anyone. That meant as at the time Linda came, Rita was already in the house! She had bid her time and had caught them pants down.

That night, they remained in-doors, but her fears remained, despite his numerous assurances that such an incident would not happen again.

‘What about Oyin?’ he asked.

‘I took her to my brother’s place at Ojota,’ she answered. ‘Tomorrow morning, I’ll bring her around.’

The following morning, to ‘compensate’ his wife, Tope ordered for a brand new Toyota Camry car. He also secretly transferred fifty thousand
naira to Linda’s account and to apologize for the grave embarrassment she suffered on his account. When Rita saw the car, she broke into tears of joy.

‘Oh, darling, you shouldn’t have done this. I already have two cars!’

‘It’s not a crime to have more,’ he pointed out. ‘And my darling deserves more.’

That settled the rift between them, but not completely. About noon, Iye called his number.

‘Why do you continue to subject me to ridicule?’ she queried.

‘Subject you to ridicule? Iye, how?’

‘When you subject your wife to ridicule, it’s me you’re doing it to. You have been doing this your unfaithfulness for long. You’re not fair, you
know.’

Tope was surprised that Iye knew what had happened. ‘How did you know, Iye?’

‘Forget how I knew,’ she replied curtly. ‘There’s a punishment for all your unfaithfulness. Listen and listen good. For the next three months, you
must do without sex. By whatsoever means, you must not have sex and there must be no discharge of semen from you.’

‘Ah, Iye, that’s too much!’

‘That’s your punishment.’

She cut the line. Tope was bewildered. Three months without sex! That would be impossible. It was as much as pronouncing death sentence on
him. He would try to see her and appease to her. Except he was seriously incapacitated, there was no way he would live for three months
without having intercourse with a woman. It was impossible!

Some minutes later, he told Rita he would like to go out.

‘I hope you’re not going to see that LovePeddler again,’ she said.

‘Oh, forget that issue. I have better thing to do.’

He drove to a shopping mall and bought several dresses. The big Ghana-must-go bag he put what he bought inside was filled up. He was sure Iye would be impressed with what he would give her. He drove straight to Olutunda Estate at Ketu, where she now lived in a two-bedroom
apartment. That lady was completely queer. He almost had to force her before she moved to the flat which he got for her.

He met her in the house, lying idly on the sofa in the sitting-room.

‘Good morning, Iye,’ he greeted warmly, hoping to warm her heart.

‘Good morning.’

It was an effort for him carrying the bag. He wished his Abuja driver was with him to carry the load. He put it in front of Iye.

‘This is for you, my dear Iye. All is for you.’

She looked at the big bag. ‘All these load?’

Get the full story: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

Download The Deadly Seduction: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction__1/25538

Read other stories: https://hearts4real..com/

4 Likes

Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for the update

Tope must face the consequence smiley
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

Tope must face the consequence smiley

cheesy
Re: The Godmother by Loonyy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
this is cake!! am so enjoying the story and wishing it was me somehow

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tope must get sense Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: The Godmother by Fazemood(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2019
LightQueen:
Tope must get sense
Thanks for the update
That purnishment is too hard. My God shocked cry

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by eaddyboy: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Nice op
Carry on

So we meet again LightQueen and Ann2012 cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2019
eaddyboy:

Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2019
eaddyboy:
Nice op Carry on
Na so cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
It was an effort for him carrying the bag. He wished his Abuja driver was with him to carry the load. He put it in front of Iye.

‘This is for you, my dear Iye. All is for you.’

She looked at the big bag. ‘All these load?’

He grinned and nodded. ‘Yes, all these.’

She smiled. ‘Thank you.’ She looked at him sharply. ‘I hope you know that this will not change your punishment.’

His countenance changed. ‘In all honesty, I hope it does. See, Iye, that punishment is too much. Can you please reduce it to, maybe, three
weeks?’

She shook her head. ‘You’re not the one to decide that. It’s three months, and that’s final.’

He looked crestfallen. Iye remained adamant despite his persuasion. On his way home, he deliberated on many things. How would he be able
to do this successfully? He knew he dared not flout it as that powerful Iye would know. Maybe, it was good for him, he thought. He had been
living life in the last couple of years as if lusts were essential to survival. Maybe it was good that he would stay off sex for some time.

The first challenge he had was from Rita, his wife. Rita was very impressed with his generous gesture of buying another brand new car for her.
She decided to forgive him his misdeed and to put aside the wrong-doing. She also decided she would have to please him in her own way.

That evening, she bought turkey and prepared delicious meal. She fried the turkey, prepared fried rice and also fried some plantain. She knew
his favorite. He was impressed with her cooking. Together with little Oyin, they had their dinner like one big, happy family. Not long after the
meal, their daughter slept off. She took her to the spare bedroom where she normally slept. Then, she changed to a very sexy, skimpy night
wear she just bought.

That was the problem, as far as he was concerned.

One look at her threw Tope into consternation, but he tried to mask his feelings.

‘How do I look?’ she asked.

‘Great and gorgeous.’

She came to sit by his side. ‘Baby, tonight, you’re going to tell me what those ladies did which I don’t do. Is it the way they give it to you, or
what? Rita here is going to give it to you like never before.’

He became scared. ‘Don’t compare yourself with them, please. You’re my wife and I’ll forever love you. That one you saw the other time was a
mistake. It won’t happen again. I love everything about you as you are, Rita darling.’

She smiled. ‘Good. That means tonight will even be lovelier. See, baby, I’m ready to have vigil with you over it tonight.’

He became alarmed again. ‘That’s not what I mean. I can always show you great and greater love even without the matter of sex.’

She hushed him. ‘Ehn, baby, please don’t talk like that o. There must be sex in this matter. You know me, now. I will give it to you anyhow you
want it. That’s my promise to you.’

She came to sit on his lap. She made a face. ‘You did not even comment about my wear.’

‘But, I did. I said it made you look gorgeous.’

‘Okay, o, I hear you. But no be mouth matter. Prove it.’

Read full story: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

Download The Deadly Seduction: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction__1/25538

Read other stories: https://hearts4real..com/

4 Likes

Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Temptation oooooo

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ann2012:
Temptation oooooo

Serious one.
Re: The Godmother by eaddyboy: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chai...
If Tope doesn't make love to his Wife tonight, it will spark more problems and suspicions against him by the Wife ?

Body no be firewood!! cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the Update
Re: The Godmother by JoyNgofaa1(f): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tayo finally meets Sarah, and now they are married.. Then tragedy strikes...
Click the link below to read Sarah Part 2.

https:///2Hzb2vi
Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ehehehehe
Re: The Godmother by myk30(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tope don buy job
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2019
She hushed him. ‘Ehn, baby, please don’t talk like that o. There must be sex in this matter. You know me, now. I will give it to you anyhow you want it. That’s my promise to you.’

She came to sit on his lap. She made a face. ‘You did not even comment about my wear.’

‘But, I did. I said it made you look gorgeous.’

‘Okay, o, I hear you. But no be mouth matter. Prove it.’

He pretended he did not hear her well. ‘Hmn?’

‘Prove it, Tope baby. Prove that your darling Rita, your lovely wife, is gorgeous.’

He scratched his head. ‘But you’re always gorgeous dear, and I don’t need to prove anything.’

‘Enough of the talk, please. I want action.’

She was surprised at his reluctance. ‘What are you waiting for? Go ahead. I’m all yours.’

His hand held her back.

‘I’m even the one prolonging matter.’ With that, she swopped kisses on his lips.

‘Rita, wait,’ he muttered.

She probably didn’t hear him, as she did nothing like waiting. She removed her top and flaunted her boobs to his face.

‘You’ve always said my boobs are the finest you’ve ever seen. Good. Now, baby, come on suck them. I know you like to do that. Suck them the
way you’ve never done before.’

‘Rita, listen,’ he muttered. ‘There’s something I have to say.’

‘It’s no time to talk,’ she countered. ‘It’s time for action.’ She shoved her left boob inside his mouth.

For the first time in his life, the fear of going ahead with what she wanted made the taste of her nipple be like that of sour flesh. He quickly
removed it from his mouth.

‘Rita, listen. We can’t do it. I mean, I can’t do it.’

She was shocked by his action. All the while they had known each other, he had never refused her sexual advance.

‘What’s wrong, baby?’

Download full story: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

3 Likes

Re: The Godmother by aprilwise(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2019
This is the highest punishment.
Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Serves you right Tope

Thanks for the update
Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Godmother by francium001: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tope is in real poo big one at that, 3months no be child's play oo
Re: The Godmother by Fazemood(m): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2019
Tell a lie man, say you are on a one month fasting without sex, for the good of your marriage grin

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by PrudySara(f): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
This punishment serves him right...
Re: The Godmother by Olusholasimon(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
This one na big palaver ooo.
I hope Rita will understand this complicated issue with any excuse he gave.

Op....More ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by eaddyboy: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
I feel for Tope
Refusing what he loves most
3 months no be here oo
Re: The Godmother by immacul6(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
gud purnshment for tope
Re: The Godmother by Bestie93(m): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
If I'm to say, Rita and Iye are spiritually linked. They decided to punish him for his wayward life.

Tope got to be a man or face the consequences
Re: The Godmother by Olusholasimon(m): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Fazemood:
Tell a lie man, say you are on a one month fasting without sex, for the good of your marriage grin

Its three months oooo
That's why its hard to tell a lie

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by Fazemood(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
cool
Olusholasimon:

Its three months oooo
That's why its hard to tell a lie
shocked shocked shocked is true o
Re: The Godmother by Tonyspecial(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2019
Fazemood:
cool
shocked shocked shocked is true o
I...
Re: The Godmother by Tonyspecial(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2019
I'm hard now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Despite All Odds / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.