Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Deity We Call 'arobinagu" In Igbo And What He Represent - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Deity We Call 'arobinagu" In Igbo And What He Represent (8029 Views)

Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) / Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deity We Call 'arobinagu" In Igbo And What He Represent by bunbit23: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Okorie:
Peace and Light to the Master of Ceremonies and to all the Admin and Dibias Incarnate.

Peace and Light to all of your Chi.

I am Okorie born and raised in America

Do i just type my question?

Who is a monitor?

What are the rules here ?

Ikechukwu:
You are welcome to light house of wisdom where knowledge rules

Odogwu Akataaka:
Welcome to light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.

Haven introduced yourself which is the first required steps expected of you after joining @light house of wisdom. You have automatically gained spiritual mandate to ask us any questions (in spirituality) and expect an answer from us (upon angels guide)

You are expected to ask your questions on the forum (here).

Therefore, ask your questions!

1 Like

Re: The Deity We Call 'arobinagu" In Igbo And What He Represent by bunbit23: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2018
Okorie:
Iseeeeeeeeee ya gazie.

The Honorable One

The Grandmaster

I acknowledge you.

I greet you.

I come in peace and light and with humility.

I know nothing so I seek wisdom and knowledge.

Ndigbo si na ndi na-aju ajuju adighi efu uzo.

Today I ask.

What exactly is IJENAMMUO?

Afa revealed that my chi is a Dibia in the making.

And that my Agwu-Talent is IJENAMMUO and is connected to AROBUNAGUZ.

I know the words Ije na mmuo.

But please i need more light and wisedom as i am preparing my mind to come back home and do all the nessecary.

And while i am here in america i cannot help but to ponder all the great wisdom that we have in our backyards.

Udo na ndu diri gi.

Re: The Deity We Call 'arobinagu" In Igbo And What He Represent by bunbit23: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2018

Re: The Deity We Call 'arobinagu" In Igbo And What He Represent by bunbit23: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Haven made up your mind to come and face your world, that's the only way forward

No other way out

Years ago I was in France just like you are right now in America

When I had the call, no option than to quit business. It wasn't fun at all

But then, I had no option

Mmuo dike

If you refused, sorry for your world. When the gods are ready for you, they won't look by the side humiliating you (should you prove to be stubborn)

They won't consider anything to torture you and maltreat you

When the force was too much on me, I had to leave the country even without nothing to compare with my earlier achievements

But today, I am happy to say that the gods are good and faithful

It's my pleasure to say they are wise. Best companion! They are my delight.

I am a happy servant

Learn from me!!!

Shun Ofeke!!
Ofeke ajoka

Eziokwu bu ndu

David Louis:
Wow sir dis is deep commitment
Re: The Deity We Call 'arobinagu" In Igbo And What He Represent by bunbit23: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2018
Okorie:
Exactly.

My paternal family is professed Catholic now.

Some have built churches and everything.

My father di okpara has prostate cancer , divorced with 6 children, homeless in america , when he goes home the brothers fight him , the fight their sister ect everybody is dying from this and that marrige failures ect.

When i tell him that I am returning to Odinani anyi he pauses and attempts to dismis it in conversation , saying that his father and his fathers father = my reincarnator were christians .

My reincarnators Father Udu is the one that put Arobunagu in his compound which is still there as one of my paternal cousins informed on about 4 months ago.

When i asked him who was keeping it up he said
"Its like you have said , our people are Constantinized".

So biko enwela iwe , i ask these questions because I need to learn the truth about our sciences.

Because im living here in North America and you cannot even drink clean stream water

Light of Thank you �

Odogwu Akataaka:
We don't have science in spirituality and in spiritual practices. What we have is knowledge of the truth. I don't get the word 'science' in our spiritual knowledge and practices.

As a dibia, when you complete your ritual rites, instituting your chi, your ezumezu agwu ikenga, Ndi mmiri (mariners) and other rituals (upon spirits guide). You shall get exposed to the realm of powers (spiritual realms)

Dibia is not a course as seen in school. Dibia has no formation that someone can teach you the format. Dibia is in the blood

Spirits relate, communicate with you day by day. Guiding your part so far you were chosen. Unless you choose yourself. That's when you can go extent of learning dibia from another dibia

It's a spiritual thing which the spirits themselves control by themselves for themselves.

This is why you see some dibia look like a lunatic

That's how the spirits that possessed them wanted it

You see some who drink lots of hard drinks

Perhaps to help them feel free from what they encounter day after day

If dibia is a commodity, I personally won't ask for the price talk more of negotiating the price

But then, no matter how fair and difficult it looks, it's human who must be there. This is why we are here and many other shall join the chorus after us

1 Like

Re: The Deity We Call 'arobinagu" In Igbo And What He Represent by SexyDenzel: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2018
What is a man's ikennga? kedu ihe imeziri nwoke na ikennga ya putara? what does it mean? bunbit23
Re: The Deity We Call 'arobinagu" In Igbo And What He Represent by bunbit23: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
d

(1) (Reply)

Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! / Why Dont Yorubas Claim Istekiri, The Way Igbos Claim Ikwerre, Delta Igbo? / Are Expensive Funerals Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.