Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! (8030 Views)

I’ve No Apology Kneeling To Worship God – Ooni / Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church / Kneel Down And Feed Your Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by bebe2(f): 1:31am On Nov 02, 2011
hi.
I HAVE JUST LOOK THRU A BUNCH OF TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE PICS, A LOT OF THE WOMEN WERE KNEELING FOR THEIR HUSBANDS.

When was d last time u knelt down for for ur spouse and how often do you do it.

men, have you ever knelt down for your wife?

as for me i have never knelt down for hubby, havent had the opportunity grin grin
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 02, 2011
hmmmm my husband to be wouldn't even allowed that.

Lord!! Thank God for the man I have. Stoopid tradition. grin
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by bebe2(f): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
Abi oo grin grin
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by NegroNtns(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
Awww, c'mon, we prostrate for you everytime you open your legs.  We never complain!! grin

What's the big deal with going on your knees when we stand in front of you?  grin grin   No cheating, just do it!
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by IbroSaunks(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
well na user discretion ,
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by mukina2: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Awww, c'mon, we prostrate for you everytime you open your legs.  We never complain!! grin

What's the big deal with going on your knees when we stand in front of you?  grin grin   No cheating, just do it!
derry mind grin grin grin
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by kabukabu50(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
bebe2:

hi.
I HAVE JUST LOOK THRU A BUNCH OF TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE PICS, A LOT OF THE WOMEN WERE KNEELING FOR THEIR HUSBANDS.

When was d last time u knelt down for for your spouse and how often do you do it.

men, have you ever knelt down for your wife?

as for me i have never knelt down for hubby, havent had the opportunity grin grin

This topic has been posted here before numerous times, please do a search, its been beaten to death, there is no need to post this on here grin

I'll repeat my opinion like I did last time, the only time a woman might need to kneel in front of me is when she is sucking my nightstick,and I don't mind kneeling to use my tongue to make her gush moistness down there grin
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Afam4eva(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
There's a similar topic that's still trending.
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by allison23: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2011
Im still single, and if happens that ill get married, i wont kneel to my husband.
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by seunlayi(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
not necessary doing it physically
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by kokoye(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
My wife does it when she wants to say she is sorry.

And yes, we met in the U.S

Her choice.
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by babaowo: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
not necessary cos,women may kneel down with poison to kill their husband and same to men aswell. lol
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Heck: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
kneel down ke.
Haba, not my wife
She has never said sorry to me 7 yrs on
She will choose death option than kneel
Every thing about her is sweet
except that she & her people are never wrong. She de church well o, but sorry no follow for heaven matter
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by cross50(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
@rokiatu must we challenge what is right!
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by r231(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

nice one grin grin
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2011
You mean she doesnt kneeel backing you in bed?
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2011
kabukabu50:

This topic has been posted here before numerous times, please do a search, its been beaten to death, there is no need to post this on here grin

I'll repeat my opinion like I did last time, the only time a woman might need to kneel in front of me is when she is sucking my nightstick,and I don't mind kneeling to use my tongue to make her gush moistness down there grin

Nna, na wa o grin grin grin
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by freecocoa(f): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
Kneel down for wetin?marriage na punishment?
Someone has said it,the only time I would kneel down(that's if I even have to)is when am you know.*winks*
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
Pls this is yoruba's people culture. Dont make look like it's normal/universal.

**I wished the culture section had a place to throw sectional threads like this into**
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Ekiti1: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2011
rokiatu:

Stoopid tradition. grin

Itz okay if u dont want to kneel for your hussy but calling it the quoted above is taking it too far.
Wetin this civilization wan cause sef?
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
rokiatu:

Why are you trying to kill yourself over this,Is anybody forcing it on you ? Gabby !
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by neyostica: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2011
Y r do nigerians like to follow d white like puppets?? Is d white culture beta than ours
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Wislet(f): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
inferiority complex . Ur culture- wat ur parents did and know, wat was used to groom u to de adult u are- has become stupid, meaningless?? it's this same oyibo pride that has made their marriage institution a laughing stock. You wanna form civilized. Go on. But make sure u beat their track record.
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
When you were kneeling down to give a BJ, you didnt know it was a stoopid thing then? No respect for diverse culture, I see.

@Post
Most often Only done during wedding ceremonies. Not a daily routine.
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2011
neyostica:

Y r do nigerians like to follow d white like puppets?? Is d white culture beta than ours

Don't mind them;coming to NL to display their usual dual personality to remain relevant.I have been to high places in my life and i end up using my fingers to eat solid food.What is enslavement if a culture says kneel for your husband ? No wonder most black women end up as single parent in US because of their  stuupidity !
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by denny4ril: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
my girl like kneeling down to say i am sorry d4 i find it easy to apologize to her even when i know i am not wrong. that keeps us together i am telling  you. pride will lead to no place in a relationship than a break-up
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by emmatok(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
rokiatu:

Another one with colonial feminist mentality.

For your information their is noting wrong in kneeling for your hubby.

Even the whites culture you are coping accepts kneeling e.g A man kneels to propose to his GF .

But trust Nigerians we throw away our tradition for the kim kardashian of these world.

People should start reading[b] "She Stoops to Conquer"[/b].
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by selena(f): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
The only time i will kneel for my husband is the day of our traditional marriage
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by LagosBoi2(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2011
Who says it's bad to kneel down for your man or woman? When i have issues at home with my wife she kneels to say she is sorry and i can't help but to accept her apology and lift her up with a kiss, When i offend her too and go on my kneels she will do the same in acceptance and d next thing is romance and hoolalala, It helps me to settle quarrels easily and quickly, This is the reason why no one has ever settled our quarrels for us for over 8ys now. I appreciate my tradition as a Yoruba and Nigerian. I will not be stupid enough to follow western lifestyle or tradition that's if they have any!.

Will i leave my wife for toothpick girls who don't have manners and can't even say sorry not to talk of to showing remorse by kneeling down to apologize.
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by KacHemNaU(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
selena:

The only time i will kneel for my husband is the day of our traditional marriage
to bad
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Natasha2(f): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
there's nothing wrong in knelling down for you wife or husband  cheesy gosh put tradition away its only a way of emphasizing how sorry you are  cheesy. what ever the case may be , what ever reason it is for knelling down, whether to show love, kindness or apology there's nothing wrong with it, most times especially when you've offended someone knelling is a fast way to get to their hearts again  cheesy
Re: Kneeling Down For Your Husband Or Wife! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
Me i dey kneel , crawl all of d above wen i wan collect stiletto money o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Dont Yorubas Claim Istekiri, The Way Igbos Claim Ikwerre, Delta Igbo? / Yoruba History Supported By DNA. The Eurasia connection / Are Expensive Funerals Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.