Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,908 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau (5822 Views)

Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos / New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra / How Toxic E-waste From High-income Countries Booms In Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by Pussyisfood: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2018
islandmoon:
dont encourage that in your state, it will be a great loss, those are untraceable illegal immigrants, they do not pay tax but move their wheel barrows away when tax collect show up, some of them were used to bombed gadabiu market in Jos, they stationed wheel barrow and walked away, we later hear BOOM!!!!!!!!, they are being used my terrorist!! open your eyes!! I'm sure one those guys who doesnt know what is going on in Jos wrote this!
Besides that, they make everywhere look so phucking dirty. The fools dont contribute to the states igr, but the waste they produce constitute 30% of the reuse that litter the streets. It's like with every forward step taken by the state on cleanliness, these types of people take it two steps backwards.
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by abc115: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2018
moscobabs:
One day my cucumber and melons business will boom
Nice one
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2018
kollinz1234:
It is very true, just that those Hausa boys don't have the wisdom to become millionaires out of the business. Do u know that people eat food and use sugarcain as meat in jos??

See example below
Sugar cane as meat? How do one go about that
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by Ohraykon: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2018
kollinz1234:
It is very true, just that those Hausa boys don't have the wisdom to become millionaires out of the business. Do u know that people eat food and use sugarcain as meat in jos??

See example below
dis doesnt make sense at yr age
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by islandmoon: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2018
Pussyisfood:

Besides that, they make everywhere look so phucking dirty. The fools dont contribute to the states igr, but the waste they produce constitute 30% of the reuse that litter the streets. It's like with every forward step taken by the state on cleanliness, these types of people take it two steps backwards.

I swear! you need to see how to fuel crisis, setting tax payers shops on fire! afterall they have nothing to lose, only wheel barrow and you cant even burn it
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by imhere: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2018
Sugarcane has such many health benefits such as; treats jaundice, fever, helps in digestion etc. You can plant sugarcane at your backyard for the juice; you need a fresh cane for that purpose. It is an exportable commodity that is why more people are encourage to go into large scale commercial sugarcane farming.

After South Africa, Nigeria is the second highest consumers of sugar as such depends on importation to meet up with the demand.
We have only few sugar producing companies in Nigeria with more sugarcane farmers more sugar industries will spring up.....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/agriculture/sugarcane-farming/
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by Nowenuse: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Quality20:
But why are these Hausa men not introducing d local tribes into the business na?. I don't wanna hear of another economic crisis colored with religion tomorrow o. Cos very soon d locals might feel settlers have taken all d money making activities, leaving them with nothing

Plateau locals do not feel threatened by Sugar cane hawkers!
The problem arises when these Hausa settlers become disrespectful to their hosts. Hausas usually have an expansionist agenda to take over the lands of the locals.
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by Chukzy44(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2018
orevabae:

Am sure you will join all these yahoo boys

Chaii chineke grin grin grin
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by mechanics(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Brisk business.
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by fortunechy(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2018
kollinz1234:

See example below
this kind That only found in northern region.... lol
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by fortunechy(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2018
Northern region were cursed with poverty. Just imagine!!!!..... .. argue with ur undies
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by Quality20(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Nowenuse:

Plateau locals do not feel threatened by Sugar cane hawkers!
The problem arises when these Hausa settlers become disrespectful to their hosts. Hausas usually have an expansionist agenda to take over the lands of the locals.
Every body can expand, provided d land isn't forcefully taken
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by wencesolo(m): 3:57am On Nov 30, 2018
E d pain you die, tufiakwa! Okoko Nasir, that someone saved 300$ in an entire year n you are clapping. You are failure personified. Northern Nigeria is a curse
Nasir123:

Spit! on this comment.

Infact ,Spit! again.
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by Nasir123(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2018
wencesolo:
E d pain you die, tufiakwa! Okoko Nasir, that someone saved 300$ in an entire year n you are clapping. You are failure personified. Northern Nigeria is a curse

Tell me if your fingers are equal?
Tell me if everyone in your community earn 300$ per year?
Oh! Tell me your make money like every successful person you know?

People says they make 300$ a year..no matter how small it might be.. but they feels happy about it(while they make progress to earn more)but all u can do as a 'Person' is to insult them and their region?
Did they tells u they make that amount 3years ago?
Would you be happy if they decides to kidnap or go into robbery in other to make more?

People says they are happy with their little progress they've made..hoping to improve on it.., and all you can do is to insult them and their region?

People like you are those who insult the poor just because u believe u make more money than they do..Spit! again.

You're not even the reachest in your community let alone your state.
If people feel happy with their development (no matter how small it might seems to you)just try tobe happy for them.

Besides; How many people have you empowered with 300$ this year?
Like I said;
If a man makes progress in its legitimate affair, be happy for them,even if u can't be happy with them".

I'm not a Northerner o! So don't go and kl yourself with this N backward issue pls.
Re: Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau by kollinz1234(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Ohraykon:
dis doesnt make sense at yr age
Don't be paranoid brother , give room for sarcasm no matter how boring the joke might be to u wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need More Light On This Access Closa Commission Chart / Opay Agents/bd/aggregators Lets Discuss Business / Sudden Chinese Decision Shakes The Corners Of The Entire World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.