Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos (32926 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Change is the only constant thing in life. Nobody should complain about the CBN cash withdrawal policy, go and upgrade.

This young sugar cane seller now uses POS to accept payment due to the new CBN cashless policy by Mr Godwin emefiele and President Muhammadu Buhari.

See photos below

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Change is the only constant thing in life

But not APC change o

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by Softmirror: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin

SO YOU BOUGHT INTO THIS SKIT. YOU AND NOLLYWOOD PETER OBI NO GET PART TWO.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by Zonefree(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Change is the only constant thing in life

But not APC change o

APC change na wayo change.

43 Likes

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by fman(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

SO YOU BOUGHT INTO THIS SKIT. YOU AND NOLLYWOOD PETER OBI NO GET PART TWO.
can you see how sensible you are!!! grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by Softmirror: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
fman:
can you see how sensible you are!!! grin

OF COURSE! THANK YOU.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by fman(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

OF COURSE! THANK YOU.
so for your mind, you are sensible? grin

14 Likes

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
tik tok video undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by inforesource: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Smart aboki, let others keep lamenting.

13 Likes

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mumu sugarcane seller. So d one minute wey I go use buy sugarcane before I find my square root, I go come dey waste time for transfer or use of ATM card. Chai... And d mumu no even know say bank go still charge u for every transaction weda na 10naira.

U go sell sugarcane for 100box bank go charge 10box from inside... Hehehe mumu101

11 Likes

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by triple996(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Buhari wan teach Nigerians pepper grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by kingsways: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Great

That's the way to go

2 Likes

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by SmartPolician: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
This is the real digital economy!

3 Likes

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by inoki247: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hmmm na to dey budget more money for alert like this....

I remember one month wey UBA charge me 3k+ for alert one month like that eh my head first spark....

Like this now we go dey budget money for charges of transfer still buy Data still budget money for alert....

Aw person go take enjoy him money....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by Globad(f): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Change is the only constant thing in life. Nobody should complain about the CBN cash withdrawal policy, go and upgrade.

This young sugar cane seller now uses POS to accept payment due to the new CBN cashless policy by Mr Godwin emefiele and President Muhammadu Buhari.

See photos below

The turnover of that sugarcane business is not enough to support the acquisition and maintenance of that POS machine

21 Likes

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by ganisucks(f): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See photos below

Don't mind them. It's not like if there's no alternative. Just use MOMO machine. But, they just want to buy votes. That's their only aim.
Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by Globad(f): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't mind them. It's not like if there's no alternative. Just use MOMO machine. But, they just want to buy votes. That's their only aim.

How does MOMO machine work?

2 Likes

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
How many hawkers can afford POS?

You're an addict. Mkpuru Mmirii is worrying u

4 Likes

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
How many hawkers can afford POS?

You're an addict. Mkpuru Mmirii is worrying u
shatap my love
Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by ganisucks(f): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Globad:

How does MOMO machine work?
It's a POS device. That's what we use at our salon.
Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by ganisucks(f): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kastonkastroll:
Mumu sugarcane seller. So d one minute wey I go use buy sugarcane before I find my square root, I go come dey waste time for transfer or use of ATM card. Chai... And d mumu no even know say bank go still charge u for every transaction weda na 10naira.

U go sell sugarcane for 100box bank go charge 10box from inside... Hehehe mumu101
Stay there, and be waiting for vote buying assurance. The country will move on.
Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by RichDad1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
It’s staged. Emefiele and his cohorts think they’re sleek.
How much is the daily turnover of a sugarcane seller ?

2 Likes

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by Nazgul: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
This looks more like a skit. The reality here is that the total cost of all those sugarcanes in his wheelbarrow isn't enough to buy a POS machine.

And even if he miraculously buys one, how many customers would feel comfortable inserting their debit card inside that POS machine just to settle a sugarcane debt of less than N200.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by ipobarecriminals: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
sad nonsense. On too of 100

1 Like

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by brainpulse: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
:Cashless policy
Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by sammytwain(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Business must move nah
Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by adioolayi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fix the internet banking issues..

Make cash available no matter how little for everyone..

It's insane not to have cash, purchase PMS and the POS is not going...how do you resolve issues like this? PMS already sold into car tanks cannot be returned..wahala everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by HighQue007: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Oh
Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by AnyanwuSilas: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nlfpmod seun Mynd44
41 Nigerian vigilante group members were killed since yesterday, why didn't it make front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/7553915/police-confirm-41-killed-katsina
Re: Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos by Lionmachala(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Every way is a way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media / CBN: N50 POS Charge To Be Paid By Businesses Not Customers / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.