Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Ms Damn Naijaprincess Visits Nigeria for an event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ms Damn Naijaprincess Visits Nigeria for an event (1457 Views)

Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) / Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ms Damn Naijaprincess Visits Nigeria for an event by Revolva(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2018
Born to a Nigerian father and a Creole and Honduran mother in New Orleans, Louisiana on November 11, 1984, Ms Damn is a beautiful club and event entertainer. She rose to fame through her Instagram page which boasts over 1.2 million followers where she shares her luscious pictures and some short videos of her twerks. Ms Damn is always proud of being a Nigerian and of Igbo ethnic group though she’s based U.S, she always goes by the nickname NaijaPrincess which is virtually in all her update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9c5NYUWlT4

cc -Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Christmas In Post Baby Swimsuits / You Can Now Bundle For 1G With Just N200 - MTN Special Offer With 7days Validity / Amanda Ebeye: I'm Scared Of My Future Daughter In-law, I Love My Son Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.