Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ten Fun Ways To Eat And Enjoy Your Vegetables - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ten Fun Ways To Eat And Enjoy Your Vegetables (596 Views)

World Chocolate Day: Peak Chocolate Delights Consumers With Enjoy Your Way Push / Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? / Food That People Above 45 Should Eat And Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Fun Ways To Eat And Enjoy Your Vegetables by Theladysroom: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2018
These days, with the help of many fitness and healthy living trends, we appreciate how great vegetables are for our health. Still, many of us struggle with finding the motivation to eat them.
Like many children across the world, I did not like eating vegetables when I was a child. I would pick out every carrot and onion in my meal until the food became plain and almost bland. Even my mum’s staple vegetable soup was not free from my ‘pickiness’, as I would pick out all the ugu, water leaf and dried fish in the soup. By the time I was done, the bowl of steaming vegetables became a dish of coloured water and meat, all to the consternation of my mother.
Thankfully, I have outgrown that extreme dislike for vegetables. But far too many adults still struggle with eating enough ‘veggies’ as a lifestyle.
because we love you so much, The Lady’s Room decided to share ten fun ways to mix up and eat more vegetables without getting tired of them. Here goes:

1. Salads/Snacks
Eat a lot of salads. You can snack on carrots and cucumbers in between meals. Tomatoes and lettuces are also great for salads or handy snacks. They are filling and easy enough to carry around in Ziploc bags.

2. Smoothies
Mix your fruit smoothies with vegetables to help you eat and enjoy less tasty veggies like beetroot and spinach. Just wash them properly, chop up, and toss into your blender or smoothie maker. Read full Arrticle <<https://theladysroom.ng/fun-ways-eat-vegetables/

(1) (Reply)

Tip For Slay Queens: How To Butcher A Chicken / Slimfast Diet Plan, Pros And Cons / Do You Need Nigerian Foods Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.