Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S (29757 Views)

BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street / Patoranking Poses On His New G-wagon (photo) / Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by GistersNG: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cute of Ex beauty queen, Regina Asakia's kids. Her daughters look so much like her!

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/lovely-photo-of-regina-askias-kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by GistersNG: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by SIMPLYkush: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nothing cute here, only see three ugly beasts, who through their useless mom are selling their pussy

13 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by selena(f): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
You dont have to be bitter now.Are they the cause for your misfortunes?

SIMPLYkush:
Nothing cute here, only see three ugly beasts, who through their useless mom are selling their pussy

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by EmekaBlue(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
smiley I wouldnt mind a one night stand with the far left one who looks like Regina Askia very well

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by Navalsadiq(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Beautiful kids

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wow. The young ladies are gorgeous.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by stcool(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

PRODUCT OF A BROKEN HOME....ALWAYS BITTER grin

29 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by Teewhy2: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by DrHighchief(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Na wa.....

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by BruncleZuma: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by Madukaele(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
burn
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by nwakibie3(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
they are ripped already wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by lanvic12(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cute ...check my signature about laptops
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by Rextizzle(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
They aren't bad

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by AmazingELixir: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin

Regi bribe...Una follow for the people wey abandon Naija run leave us behind.

Anyways we're managing down here incase you want to know.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by KanwuliaExtra: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
HOW TO ESCAPE FROM A SHYTEHOLE POSE! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by Bridget95(f): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
show us your family or keep saying rubbish on Nairaland .

8 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by oluwatosink: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
they look good
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by Haymaykar(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Beware those are my housemaid oh....haaaaaaaa
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by bobokeshington: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

you suppose chop knock this hot afternoon....

oya bring that ya head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by mezarddinny: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
e go sweet to pour akamu for their boobi
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by Alejob: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
wink I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by solpat(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lovely kids
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by feelmeTy: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Guys go dey book to chop n clean mouth already����

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by bobokeshington: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
EmekaBlue:
smiley I wouldnt mind a one night stand with the far left one who looks like Regina Askia very well
hmm
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by Toblesh(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
mezarddinny:
e go sweet to pour akamu for their boobi
Kai

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
A typical Nigerian man living in a slum with no access to social amenities hating on some cute American teenagers living the good life.

I gotta say this you, son you are fvcked up. Check the nearest hospital for psych evaluation.

10 Likes

Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by nwamabo247(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)
Re: Lovely Photo Of Regina Askia's Kids as they poses on the street in U.S by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
The girls are ripe now, we can now pluck them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better / Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.