Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere (34336 Views)

Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by chawtinz(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
this kind cloth now u go deh hear 200K upward biko give me the money mak i use start beards oil or red oil business. ngwanu
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Spark01(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
pocohantas:

NL get character sha!!!

I swear. People just carry their personal problems and bad character full NL... smh
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Kenekingisback: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
To cover the bow leg
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by faithfull18(f): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nothing wrong with having broad shoulders, some of us are built that way.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by meobizy(f): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:
She is built like a linebacker
Some women are built better like this. All that matters to me is she looks like she exercises and I start falling head over heels.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by hazzy1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Shey na only me think say d cloth ugly?
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Giddyperson: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
sonnie10:
How about this one
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Afflalo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Funny gal wearing blue cloth to heaven... She must be joking
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by PureNigerian: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
justdogitto:
Please who is Uche Jombo? I just came into the country

Na your mama, you no know your mama again
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by nijabazaar: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
BiafraAmaka:

Masquerade?
Yes na
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by pazienza(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2018
She's fat.
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2018
Swargu:
See shoulder like rugby player... That's my ex fine finish carry shoulder like man, wear better cloth no, she loves singlet, be showing shoulder up and down, was so ashamed stopped taking her out with all those her useless sleeveless clothes... After she will start asking useless questions like, bae you never take me out why?
God I hate ladies with shoulder see how this picture has spoilt my whole day...

Baba Uncle,

But you saw her before approaching her, why go for her when you preferred someone slimmer. Also, you should have discussed the issue with her (maybe complementing the best dresses for her body type) so as to help her out.

Even if we don't end up with the people we date, we should always help/encouragw them to be a better version of themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari / Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) / Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.