Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School (32370 Views)

Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Johnosas91: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2018
ChinagoChiBoy:
Why is he acquiring all these degrees for..., with no Children of his own to pass on his achievements?

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Meringe(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2018
Khallyella:
Unlike Fr. Edeh angry
Wetin Fr Edeh do you?

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Factfinder1(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2018
BishopImam:
Congratulations to the Reverend.

I am however, an advocate for the total commitment to one's calling and priesthood. Priesthood is a full time calling in itself and should not be relegated to weekend activities in pursuit of other goals.

Go to most universities and see countless number of priests who are professors and I ask myself WHAT TIME WILL THEY HAVE FOR SOUL WINNING, COUNSELLING, AND MISSION WORK?

I think degrees in philosophy and theology are enough

Priesthood is like the military were we have cooks, drivers, generals, colonels, guards and everything else they are all soldiers before their various roles so to are priest... We need priest as doctors for missionary work we need a lawyer priest to help chtiastains who are in prison without family to bail them... Read 1coribthains 12:4

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2018
BishopImam:

I am however, an advocate for the total commitment to one's calling and priesthood. Priesthood is a full time calling in itself and should not be relegated to weekend activities in pursuit of other goals.

Go to most universities and see countless number of priests who are professors and I ask myself WHAT TIME WILL THEY HAVE FOR SOUL WINNING, COUNSELLING, AND MISSION WORK?

They have the time or do want their brain to drain?
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Evablizin(f): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
my friend will you leave that place now and come and serve me my breakfast
Ok Sir.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2018
Khallyella:
Unlike Fr. Edeh angry
Fr Edeh is still God's servant, he choose to marry which the bible acknowledge

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2018
dokyOloye:
You see as this Rev Fr jejely wear their lawyer uniform?
No Roman collar under,no soutane.
But our very peaceful brothers wan challenge d status quo on everything.
Congratulations Padre.

There are many idi.ots and trouble makers among them. Nothing peaceful about those people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2018
ChinagoChiBoy:
Why is he acquiring all these degrees for..., with no Children of his own to pass on his achievements?
Would his child acquire the degree he merited?

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2018
Factfinder1:

Priesthood is like the military were we have cooks, drivers, generals, colonels, guards and everything else they are all soldiers before their various roles so to are priest... We need priest as doctors for missionary work we need a lawyer priest to help chtiastains who are in prison without family to bail them... Read 1coribthains 12:4
Exactly! Oil dey your head

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Bede2u(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2018
dokyOloye:
Congratulations Padre.
you mean terrorists and closet pedophiles?
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by LadyJasper: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2018
BishopImam:

Thank goodness you said "I think....", now that's your opinion, not a law cast in stone. Stop dictating to people what to do with their lives and how to live it.
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Greenbirth: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2018
hairybigdick:
If you want to achieve your goal in life,stay away from women

They will always be available when u av made it

Congrats champ
i will remember this forever. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by LadyJasper: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2018
ChinagoChiBoy:
When will people mind their own business?
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Akanoaaa(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2018
ChinagoChiBoy:
You think having children is the greatest achievement in life? you be Dindinrin I must tell you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by CuteMaryJ: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by philoedu(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2018
Congratulation Reverend with the great fit.
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Enivin(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Congratulation sir, never relent in helping the poor.
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Greenbirth:
i will remember this forever. Thanks
this a stale statement... sometimes women aid u to achieve more don't demonize women u here... hw about a woman staying off men to achieve goals...
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by tete7000(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2018
BishopImam:

The Church allows her priest take up career in other fields because it helps the Church relate with world around her eventually. Imagine what advantage it is to the Church to have priest lawyers who can relate and advice regarding litigation that might arise from Church dealing with world around her. It is even that important that the Church allows even her priest delve and study other religion so that she can have her own helping her understand what others believe and how well to relate and exist peacefully with them. Fr. Kenny, OP of blessed memory who was a Professor of islamic studies at the University of Ibadan comes to mind in this regard.

By the way, philosophy, theology are just like foundation you can build law on, studying law after having studying one of them is not much of a deviation. Finally, Paul the greatest apostle of the gentiles himself was a trained lawyer before his call and that helped his ministry as you can see in his works and letters. It is no accident that that was the person Jesus called to fulfill that role.
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Shaev7(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2018
If not the way priesthood is structured in the Catholic church, a priest would have longed emerge Nigeria President. But their calling is 99% to the church and the lay faithfuls. Mission all the way.
This knowledge he just acquires is for the purpose of his ministry (which is the priesthood) there may be no chance to be in a chamber, always celebrating masses and all Christian vocations.
Congrats Padre. May the Lord continue to strengthen you... Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Kennydoc(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
BishopImam:

Brother, soul winning and mission work is for every believer not just the priests.

2 Corinthians 5:18 says that God has reconciled us to Himself thru Christ and given us the ministry of reconciliation.

Rev 1:6 and 5:10 say that God has made us (believers) kings and priests...

My point is that ministry isn't for ordained priests alone. It is for every believer. The essence of ordination of priests is for orderliness and leadership in the body of Christ, but the actual work of ministry is for everybody. Some of the people that carried out the most impactful evangelistic moves including those that took the gospel to Africa and Asia weren't priests.
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by IamTheAnswers: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
BishopImam:

Bright sound soul meet us up here and you will experience more.

The lord God Almighty is highly with you. Fear no evil.

We trinity love you and want you to know your greatest strength and weaknesses
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by NSK4U(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Denikayan:

Stop doing Hard drugs
It won't help you.
he is right actually�
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by kizyalex10(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
dokyOloye:
Congratulations Padre.
lmao
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by kizyalex10(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

And his counterpart at OAU was busy looking for sex for marks......if u know u know b dat

I hope he is enjoying the sex right now??
lmao.
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by phoenix45(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
That's why catholic seminary students are briillant. the discipline no be here. I run for my life earlier
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Dmanlex(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Congrats sir. God grace upon u
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by xynerise: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Yes!!! He is my person oooooooo cheesy

I wish I can come to Abuja to celebrate with you Rev. Gab!!
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by popsyleo1: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
God bless you Padre
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
AustineAlex:
keep you posted opinion to yourself. So because he is a priest he shouldn't build a career right?

It's my opinion just like you said and am entitled to it.
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Factfinder1:

Nice response.
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
tete7000:

The Church allows her priest take up career in other fields because it helps the Church relate with world around her eventually. Imagine what advantage it is to the Church to have priest lawyers who can relate and advice regarding litigation that might arise from Church dealing with world around her. It is even that important that the Church allows even her priest delve and study other religion so that she can have her own helping her understand what others believe and how well to relate and exist peacefully with them. Fr. Kenny, OP of blessed memory who was a Professor of islamic studies at the University of Ibadan comes to mind in this regard.

By the way, philosophy, theology are just like foundation you can build law on, studying law after having studying one of them is not much of a deviation. Finally, Paul the greatest apostle of the gentiles himself was a trained lawyer before his call and that helped his ministry as you can see in his works and letters. It is no accident that that was the person Jesus called to fulfill that role.

Thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) / FUTA Expels Six Students Who Attacked A Female Student / Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.