Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,441 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School (32372 Views)

Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Damscy: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
lol
dokyOloye:
You see as this Rev Fr jejely wear their lawyer uniform?
No Roman collar under,no soutane.
But our very peaceful brothers wan challenge d status quo on everything.
Congratulations Padre.
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by yeuch: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
ChinagoChiBoy:
Why is he acquiring all these degrees for..., with no Children of his own to pass on his achievements?
How many sons of enstein,faraday, or soyinka is as great as their father. Achievement is not genetically transfered, its the reward of true hardwork. Whether he has children or not it makes no difference

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Andy2274: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
BishopImam:
Congratulations to the Reverend.

I am however, an advocate for the total commitment to one's calling and priesthood. Priesthood is a full time calling in itself and should not be relegated to weekend activities in pursuit of other goals.

Go to most universities and see countless number of priests who are professors and I ask myself WHAT TIME WILL THEY HAVE FOR SOUL WINNING, COUNSELLING, AND MISSION WORK?

I think degrees in philosophy and theology are enough
. And your Imams should be relegated to Fridays activities only. The church is not complaining so why having headache on top other people business?
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Mankosi: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Is he married??
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by kingsclass: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
dokyOloye:
You see as this Rev Fr jejely wear their lawyer uniform?
No Roman collar under,no soutane.
But our very peaceful brothers wan challenge d status quo on everything.
Congratulations Padre.

You mean the one's that wear Hijab on top of lawyer's wig and gown.
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by dokyOloye: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
kingsclass:

You mean the one's that wear Hijab on top of lawyer's wig and gown.
grin grin grin
When Jesus was asked ,Are you the king of the Jews?
He replied.
You have said it.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Andy2274:
. And your Imams should be relegated to Fridays activities only. The church is not complaining so why having headache on top other people business?

Who are THE CHURCH?
Maybe you think am a Muslim.
Anyways the clarifications that I need have been sufficiently provided by more reasonable fellows. I am part of the other people you are referring to. I have priests as family friends.

When you want to quote someone, please always check to see if others have addressed the issues you want to address. Thanks
Re: Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School by marcelcynthia: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
congrats father Gabriel. one of the best priest I have encountered in my life. I hope and pray he will celebrate tomorrow 8:00 mass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) / FUTA Expels Six Students Who Attacked A Female Student / Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.