Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) (28275 Views)

Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) / Marry You Best Friend: Laura Ikeji And Husband Love Photo / Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by GISTBL0GGER: 2:53am On Nov 30, 2018
A die hard fan of sensational singer, Burma Boy has taken to social media as he shows off a tattoo of Burna Boy he got on his arm. He wrote; Real true fan much love for you bro.

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/die-hard-fan-of-burnay-boy-gets-a-tattoo-to-match-his-love-photo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by GISTBL0GGER: 2:53am On Nov 30, 2018

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by OKorowanta: 3:41am On Nov 30, 2018
He dey fear to draw am for him preek?
Hustler!

7 Likes

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Peterdredd(m): 4:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Obsessed fan

Teen Girl Secretly Records Her Mom's Boyfriend Sexually Harassing Her - Pics + Vid ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2018/11/teen-girl-secretly-records-her-moms.html

Mom Goes Viral After Twerking In Son Music Video - Pics + Video ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2018/11/mom-goes-viral-after-twerking-in-son.html

1 Like

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by obembet(f): 4:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Idiomatic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Bsc(m): 4:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Few years to come, you'll sure regret this....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Nellybank(m): 4:53am On Nov 30, 2018
When Burna Boy is your role model just know that your brain is dangerously empty

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 30, 2018
His wahala.
His choice.
His tatoo!
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by fiercehillz(m): 4:59am On Nov 30, 2018
I like tattoos on peeps, especially the neat ones but I don't think I will ever get inked...NEVER!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by vadeonly(m): 4:59am On Nov 30, 2018
On top wetin

1 Like

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 30, 2018
grin i love burna boy too. But my craze never reach this one.

I will get a tatoo later on. But it will be the face of my father . Rip sir

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by holluwai(m): 5:02am On Nov 30, 2018
Fantastic
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by ugolinze123(m): 5:07am On Nov 30, 2018
What do u expect from a weed smoker

1 Like

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by kestolove95(m): 5:08am On Nov 30, 2018
Hw many wrap of igbo do u smoke a day?

1 Like

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by sthecy(f): 5:11am On Nov 30, 2018
See mosquito bite on his hand sef near the tattoo....Iranu

1 Like

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 30, 2018
Brain....zero
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Mightyjohn11(m): 5:21am On Nov 30, 2018
the thing weak me
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by goodlifehyd(m): 5:24am On Nov 30, 2018
lol looks like those tats made with cashew nut water back then.... See him arm like turkey wey never mature grin

10 Likes

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by mirinda01(m): 5:25am On Nov 30, 2018
Keep it up and tell it to your grandchildren.
Nonsense.
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 5:28am On Nov 30, 2018
Nellybank:
When Burna Boy is your role model just know that your brain is dangerously empty
While urs is non-dangerously full ryt?

4 Likes

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Englov(m): 5:29am On Nov 30, 2018
After that what next?

1 Like

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Nellybank(m): 5:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Meaning?
BOOMnaija:

While urs is non-dangerously full ryt?
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by myettiallah: 5:40am On Nov 30, 2018
kestolove95:
Hw many wrap of igbo do u smoke a day?

how many cups of codiene do you drink
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Gosj01(m): 5:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Rubbish!

I sell cheap and good Laptops with warranty. More on signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by mindurbiz(m): 5:43am On Nov 30, 2018
when your Village people have decide your fate
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Alejob: 5:54am On Nov 30, 2018
No harm! I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by anambraamaka: 5:59am On Nov 30, 2018
Kk
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Judybash93(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2018
Nellybank:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Bros ooo...u wicked ooo grin grin grin
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Hoodbilonia: 6:16am On Nov 30, 2018
razz tatoo
e nor even stra8
ghetto hood niggi
Re: Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 30, 2018
STAN..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Pic Of Dr Sid's Daughter / Sonia Ogbonna Stylishly Flaunts Curves In New Selfie (photo) / Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.