Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Football Trial In Uk. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Football Trial In Uk. (12162 Views)

Frank Ribery And Benzema On Trial For Sex With Underage Girl. / David Beckham's Son Brooklyn To Join Chelsea's Academy After Successful Trial / John Terry Set For Trial In Anton Ferdinand Race Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Football Trial In Uk. by agentchris: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

I am a fifa registered agent based here in England,we are presently recriuting players for trial and i was introduce to this

forum by a our nigerian representative,we at Rocket management beleive there is a lot of talent in Africa,Nigeria to be

precise,and that's why we want to use this meduim to give talented players a chance to achieve their dreams.

Presently i have Everton Fc,Bristol City Fc,Newcastle,blackpool,and lower division teams both in England and Europe looking to

sign on new players.

All you have to do is send us your detailed resumé Cv,a scanned copy your international passport,and if possible a video/pictures of your play or link to my email: agentchrismcgrath@gmail.com
I will send you a medical report form that you will have to fill with a medical doctor and send back to me,it is going to be

used to get your medical insurance certificate,you will also have to pay 250 pounds for your medical insurance certificate.
All this is for your registration,and after that we will send you your travel documents ; flight ticket,invitation

letter,insurance certificate etc.
Note that all Travel and Accommodation expenses will be taken care of by our sponsor [Club].
Get back to me Asap,if you are still interested so that we can proceed.
My Mobile : +447011163054.
Also find the link below to see my registration with fifa :

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=eng/footballofficials/agents/peoplekind=pag.html

Look for Mcgrath Chris,33 kimberley Drive,Crosby Liverpool.

My facebook profile : http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001325641964

Regards,
Mr Chris Mcgrath.
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by chamotex(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
agentchris:

Hello Nairalanders,

I am a fifa registered agent based here in England,we are presently recriuting players for trial and i was introduce to this

forum by a our nigerian representative,we at Rocket management beleive there is a lot of talent in Africa,Nigeria to be

precise,and that's why we want to use this meduim to give talented players a chance to achieve their dreams.

Presently i have Everton Fc,Bristol City Fc,Newcastle,blackpool,and lower division teams both in England and Europe looking to

sign on new players.

All you have to do is send us your detailed resumé Cv,a scanned copy your international passport,and if possible a video/pictures of your play or link to my email: agentchrismcgrath@gmail.com
I will send you a medical report form that you will have to fill with a medical doctor and send back to me,it is going to be

used to get your medical insurance certificate,you will also have to pay 250 pounds for your medical insurance certificate.
All this is for your registration,and after that we will send you your travel documents ; flight ticket,invitation

letter,insurance certificate etc.
Note that all Travel and Accommodation expenses will be taken care of by our sponsor [Club].
Get back to me Asap,if you are still interested so that we can proceed.
My Mobile : +447011163054.
Also find the link below to see my registration with fifa :

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=eng/footballofficials/agents/peoplekind=pag.html

Look for Mcgrath Chris,33 kimberley Drive,Crosby Liverpool.

My facebook profile : http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001325641964

Regards,
Mr Chris Mcgrath.

That's how you'll know it's a scam.
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by AndreUweh(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
Devil agent Chris or whatever your useless name is, just go and sit in the gutter.
Whoopsy, do you not know that for one to play pro football in The UK, you must have been playing for your national team, apart from that, you must have played up to 65 % of your national team matches within two years.
You are looking for someone to defraud. Am afraid you have failed. Clown.
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by chelseabmw(m): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
lol.

Football agent indeed
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by agentchris: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Andre Uweh,always think before you reply,don't just make conclusions out of nothing,am not here to defraud anybody,all am here to do is to look for talents i can work with.
I suggest you read my post again and give me reasons why you think this is a scam.

Andre Uweh:

Devil agent Chris or whatever your useless name is, just go and sit in the gutter.
Whoopsy, do you not know that for one to play pro football in The UK, you must have been playing for your national team, apart from that, you must have played up to 65 % of your national team matches within two years.
You are looking for someone to defraud. Am afraid you have failed. Clown.

Did i mention i will get players without national team experience a pro club?
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by Fogman(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
Poster, lets have ur full name, so we can confirm frm FIFA website if ur claims are genuine, cos registered agents work with various scouts to get players.
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by agentchris: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2010
@fogman,i wrote my name before,anyway here is a link to check my name on the fifa website below :

Look for MCGRATH CHRIS,33 kimberley Drive,Crosby Liverpool.
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by experts: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
hey guys,

i don't think its polite attacking people without really confirming them, this will scare people who have valid information for the people on this forum,

and for people with info, there are many fake people on the internet trying to scam people, and some already fall victim, so do not be angry when people attack u, if u can prove urself we will understand u,

1 Like

Re: Football Trial In Uk. by AndreUweh(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2010
agentchris:

@Andre Uweh,always think before you reply,don't just make conclusions out of nothing,am not here to defraud anybody,all am here to do is to look for talents i can work with.
I suggest you read my post again and give me reasons why you think this is a scam.

Did i mention i will get players without national team experience a pro club?

i
It seems you do not know the laws of the land where you are operating from. Which British High commission in the world will approve work permits and visas for people coming to play for non pro clubs. Even at that, non-pro clubs do not go outside the U.K to recruit talents.
You can take your recruits to Belgium or other European countries with a different law. Stop attempting to put your hand in your finger.
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by agentchris: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2010
@exprts,well said,even though i understand their skepticism,i think they should always do thorough research before conclusions.

Andre Uweh:

i
It seems you do not know the laws of the land where you are operating from. Which British High commission in the world will approve work permits and visas for people coming to play for non pro clubs. Even at that, non-pro clubs do not go outside the U.K to recruit talents.
You can take your recruits to Belgium or other European countries with a different law. Stop attempting to put your hand in your finger.

@andre uweh,please ii think you should take a very good look at my first post again, i wrote ''Presently i have Everton Fc,Bristol City Fc,Newcastle,blackpool,and lower division teams both in England and Europe looking to sign on new players''

Lower division teams in England and Europe!

We are recruiting players dosen't mean only Nigerians,
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by chelseabmw(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2010
agentchris:

@fogman,i wrote my name before,anyway here is a link to check my name on the fifa website below :

Look for MCGRATH CHRIS,33 kimberley Drive,Crosby Liverpool.

I don't believe u r the chris.PERIOD
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by chamotex(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2010
chelseabmw:

I don't believe u r the chris.PERIOD

He probably thought we were born yesterday.

It's just like me saying I am the Adetola Adeseye dude. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by agentchris: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2010
@chamotex,you guys amaze me,how can you say am not the real chris,then who is the real chris,i think you guys are just paranoid,
anyway suit yourselves.
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by chelseabmw(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2010
chamotex:

He probably thought we were born yesterday.

It's just like me saying I am the Adetola Adeseye dude. undecided undecided undecided

My brother i tire for this agent chris.I know what to do.I will be back
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by chelseabmw(m): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2010
I promise to frustrate this poster
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by chelseabmw(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2010
football Club Trials & Tryouts for club teams recruit
We are in constant contact with the major football clubs in the UK and Europe in all divisions. Through our experience and knowledge of the football market and the clubs' demands, we place footballers at their correct level and aim to give them the confidence to progress and succeed Some clubs in England we be hosting tryout after the worldcup if you can play active football well,they will be recruitment for players And Goalkeeper in [AC Milan fc Stokecity Fc,Westhem Fc,Fulham fc.Southampton fc,Reading FC,Plymouth Argyle]so if you are interested let me know the club you we like to come for there trial, Email,
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by chelseabmw(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2010
u claim to be chris because his contact information is not pasted on fifa webpage.See dude if u know what is good for u,u better run away from nairaland because u are not going to succeed here.Stop doing this to ur fellow brothers,it wouldn't help u.
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by agentchris: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2010
chelseabmw:

I promise to frustrate this poster

@chelseabmw,I see you have time to waste around,am sorry i don't have that time.
Re: Football Trial In Uk. by realagent: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2010
Dear chelseabmw, Andre Uweh, Fogman and others, you are right, this guy is not the real Chris McGrath, I AM!!!!!!!!

I have just Googled my name and found this forum!!! AGENTCHRIS how dare you use my details to try and con people, you will be reading this now and I know you will be shocked that I have found you. You are using MY details to try and con people!!! You ahev even made a fake facebok page??!! How sad are you!!!

You are ruining my reputation as a football agent, you are using my address??!!!!!!!!!!

I am contacting Merseyside Police and the English FA. i have made a note of all your details.

(1)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 / Luton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 5th November 2023 / Ajax Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 1 ) On 21st October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.