Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Yomi Causal And Wife Storms London For His Pop-up Shop (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Causal And Wife Storms London For His Pop-up Shop (photos) (1449 Views)

Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday / Tiwa Savage & Son, Jamil Balogun Serving Too Much Swag At Opening Of Pop Up Shop / Tiwa Savage Opens Pop Up Shop In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Causal And Wife Storms London For His Pop-up Shop (photos) by G1STMORE: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Celebrity fashion designer Yomi Casual and his storms London his private fittings pop-up shop. He poses with his wife on the street of UK to takes pictures!

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/yomi-causal-and-wife-storms-london-for-his-pop-up-shop-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Yomi Causal And Wife Storms London For His Pop-up Shop (photos) by G1STMORE: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2018

Re: Yomi Causal And Wife Storms London For His Pop-up Shop (photos) by SIMPLYkush: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2018
I wonder why this cute lady will stoop so low to even date this ugly, smelly, unattractive tout....
No woman in this world deserves such ugly being....
I pity his family, cos las las they will divorce, which will make me happy....
I pray their kids don't inherit his ugly face sha

1 Like

Re: Yomi Causal And Wife Storms London For His Pop-up Shop (photos) by Mrop(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yomi Causal And Wife Storms London For His Pop-up Shop (photos) by Peterdredd(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2018
Lovely
Re: Yomi Causal And Wife Storms London For His Pop-up Shop (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2018
angry very ugly demon standing next to an angel

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drake Brought Out Wizkid's To Perform @ O2 Kemiolunloyo Mocks Davido / Toke Makinwa Covers Genevieve Magazine In All Natural Look / Bbnaija: ‘i Stan Ike The Goat’ – Fans Hail Him After Artwork He Made Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.