Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday (29483 Views)

Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) / Debt: Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Being Called Out For Buying A Benz On Credit. / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by GidifeedNews: 7:56am On May 20, 2019
Comedian Ay Makun younger brother, Yomi Causal gifted his wife a brand new Benz on her birthday.

Yomi's wife took to her Instagram page to share the photo of the car with caption saying..
Somebody hold me ����������� My hubby keeps on doing the most ! What have I done to deserve this amazing gift ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ God bless you baby I love love love my new whip ����� Y’all pls say a quick prayer for my sweet husband for mhis ie � ts too much ���������

Source: https://gidifeed.com/yomi-causal-gifted-his-wife-a-benz-on-her-birthday/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by Lagosfinder(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2019
Gift worthy of her
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:01am On May 20, 2019
Yummy Kasual, which person pant you steal?

One woman's pant is another man's benz sad

19 Likes

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 9:07am On May 20, 2019
cool
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by Austineva(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2019
K
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by cooldipo(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2019
grin

beta husband wink

1 Like

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:52am On May 20, 2019
Him. He bought

This yahoo signature car

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by DBossNG(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by cicikhemy(f): 9:53am On May 20, 2019
Good one.......

Na this kind+ we ladies dey pray for grin grin
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2019
Chai. God purnish poverty
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by YesNo(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2019
Nice Benzo. The husband really try.

Hey woman... I hope you don't come back next year to call him a 40 second man.

Tonto had nicer words for Churchill but we all see how it played out.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by MrSix: 9:54am On May 20, 2019
Na so
Good for em both

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery within Lagos only
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by Princedapace(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2019
Nice. Good one for u two..

We are approaching 700 already. Thanks to nairaland. we can actually reach our target which is 1000. Let do this guys, today. grin grin grin

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by Uncleodi(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2019
Wow, this is very commendable
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by phayvoursky(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2019
YOU GOT YOUR WIFE A GIFT? GOOD THING BUT KEEP IT PRIVATE.

STUFFS LIKE THIS PUSH BOYS INTO CRIME AND MAKE LADIES MORE DEMANDING.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by hopexter(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

So if I buy you car now for our 2 years anniversary, I thief pant be that abi? No worry you go trek tire angry
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:56am On May 20, 2019
sad
Efcc should check this guy properly,they are among awon naira Marley in disguise
Evaluate the cost and maintenance of that Benz and Evaluate his monthly income divide it with his domestic expenditures. angry
You will understand grin
Mr yomi casual stop flaunting your ill gotten wealth on social media angry

Quote and Insult me and remain unfortunate in life angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by bigprojectng: 9:58am On May 20, 2019
Enjoy madam, you are worth the wait.

For your HND to BSc degree conversion program 2019,
Check my signature
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by Teewhy2: 9:58am On May 20, 2019
grin grin angry angry
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by lonelydora: 9:59am On May 20, 2019
Ordinary 2008 ML350 grin

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by ThothHermes: 9:59am On May 20, 2019
If you marry better wife...

To spend money for her head go just dey hungry you.
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by davibid: 9:59am On May 20, 2019
I’m always fan of happy marriages

It sweetens me to see couples showing love to each other

1 Like

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by TANID(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2019
I Hate Benz

1 Like

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by GTFO(f): 10:01am On May 20, 2019
TANID:
I Hate Benz

ME TOO grin..
lousy rastas go for such!!

bmw or nothing!!! lowkey something.. machine like no other!

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by chriskosherbal(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2019
Enjoy it lady ....it's ur time.
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by TANID(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Na You Talk Am O grin
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by Uncleodi(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2019
Princedapace:
Nice. Good one for u two..

We are approaching 700 already. Thanks to nairaland. we can actually reach our target which is 1000. Let do this guys, today. grin grin grin

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

At the end of the survey, I was expecting to see "thank you" but I didn't.
Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by Boc007(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2019
Hello guys, I am pleased to tell you that yesterday was my birthday so I wish to celebrate in on nairaland. The first 10 guys that will call me on this platform will get 5k each transferred to their account... happy birthday to me.
My number.

08081730239 grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday by Princedapace(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2019
Uncleodi:

At the end of the survey, I was expecting to see "thank you" but I didn't.

Im sorry, Thank you so much bro. Sincerely, i do appreciate this kind gesture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efe Covers The Guardian Magazine, Latest Edition / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody / Bisola Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla In Traditional Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.