Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

4 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Is Impotent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Is Impotent (498 Views)

I Might Be Impotent / Sad And Depressed!! I Am In My 20s And Impotent / How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Is Impotent by MissHealthy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
The definition for impotence varies slightly among professionals, but it is generally considered to be the inability to achieve and maintain an erection sufficient for intercourse. A woman or man considering whether her or his boyfriend is impotent may be reluctant to initiate discussion about the issue.

Lack of Sexual Desire

A lack of sexual desire is one symptom of impotence, according to the National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse. Signs of a lack of desire include no extended kissing or other physical contact that is often considered pre-intimacy. Ignoring sexual come-ons or attempts at intimate contact may also indicate a lack of desire.

READ MORE: https://www.fitnessbaze.com/2018/11/4-signs-that-shows-your-boyfriend-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Regular Cycling. And Why You Should Buy Stationary Bike Today / What Is This Scalp Condition Known As? / Check Out Two Fruits That Will Make You Last Long On Bed Especially For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.