Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) (39273 Views)

Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) / Lecturers/Students Sharing Rooms At Maritime University Over Accommodation Issue / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2018
Is it a secondary school? tongue
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by MrChika90: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Congrats to all my recent subscribers we keep winning , vip game is available call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings today
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2018
efighter:

No, it is the one built by Tanbolo.
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by Ten06(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Why does FG Like siting specialized institutions in Delta state, first it was PTI, latter it was my beloved FUPRE and now its a maritime uni. Anyway i got no qualms with that, just that i felt that my dear FUPRE should have been sited in Rivers State,
Op wat level are u??
What River state knows how to site is graves. Tell Wike to repent
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by DrIkB: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2018
Fran6ik:
The Nigeria Maritime University the only Maritime Universitu in Nigeria which took off April 2018 just 8months ago, is been seeing as one of the most beautiful Federal government owned univeristies with proper mainteanace and high discipline amongst their students called cadets.

Note: This is a normal school with a paramilitary formation called Marine Navy not a mklitary school tbough they exhibit the discipline found in military schools like NDA.

Pics
1. View of the school
2. Some students on their uniform
3. Students in a classrom reading at night
4. A band girl and friend

ikrancis...Weldon!
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by vioment: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Abeg no make me laugh with beauty. That dusty and algae ridden environment is not beauty. The structure is nice, I can't judge the quality without specs, but that is not beauty.

Below is what you call beauty. Nna gwa gi ihe d on board now ne be ndi we uburu si e bi. Am not talking mediocre here.

This is community college, equivalent of polytechs.

See level below. If this kind environment dey anywhere for nigeria, d whole nigeria go know am.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by coputa(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Funnicator:
School weh no go rank first 70,000 in the world.

Is that one a university? sad
Please try and kill the inferiority complex residing in your psyche.must we rate and compare everything we have/do with foreign ones.
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Why does FG Like siting specialized institutions in Delta state, first it was PTI, latter it was my beloved FUPRE and now its a maritime uni. Anyway i got no qualms with that, just that i felt that my dear FUPRE should have been sited in Rivers State,
Op wat level are u??
maritime Academy Of Nigeria Iron is in Akwa Ibom. There is another one in Lagos.
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by esiri4jesu(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Similar project can come in here,

There are 15plots measuring 100*100 each in Aruogba Quarters, off Airport road, Benin City for sale. Ideal for school, estate, hotel. A plot is going for 3million each and very close to tarred road. Interested call 08055200657
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Op wat level are u??
rivers kini
Leave my delta alone jare
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by Bighead9: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2018
wisdomkid:

Na Buhari finished this school?

Yes, if not for Jubril a.k.a Buhari, this School would've been an uncompleted building site.

God bless Buhari.

Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by OKUCHI11(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2018
Fran6ik:
The Nigeria Maritime University the only Maritime Universitu in Nigeria which took off April 2018 just 8months ago, is been seeing as one of the most beautiful Federal government owned univeristies with proper mainteanace and high discipline amongst their students called cadets.

Note: This is a normal school with a paramilitary formation called Marine Navy not a mklitary school tbough they exhibit the discipline found in military schools like NDA.

Pics
1. View of the school
2. Some students on their uniform
3. Students in a classrom reading at night
4. A band girl and friend
nice one op... that guy in a head warmer looks like someone I know in Delta state
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by Joekaynews(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Bighead9:
May God bless Jubril a.k.a Buhari, for building this School. grin

Sai Jubril a.k.a Buhari.

chai! so na your Buhari build am ba? Were you Pluto since all these years? Anyway, am not surprise at your comment at all. Association of Zombies of Nigeria (AZN) member sighted again.
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by Caseless: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Funnicator:

if it was stated that the project was abandoned, you'd have cursed buhari, now it's functioning, and this what your half education could help you type.
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by UrVilagePple: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2018
Fran6ik:

No, till next year
Wow asin has the 2018/19 admission session close or it will be conducted next year?
Fran6ik:

No, till next year
Wow asin has the 2018/19 admission session close or it will be conducted next year?
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by AseV(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2018
Funnicator:

Your sense wey no rank for first 8billion ( Dead people included) that one na sense?
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by Bighead9: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2018
Joekaynews:

chai! so na your Buhari build am ba
? Were you Pluto since all these years? Anyway, am not surprise at your comment at all. Association of Zombies of Nigeria (AZN) member sighted again.

Yes, na JUBRIL build am. If not for Jubril, that place for be a ghost site by now.
God bless Buhari.

Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by pedrilo: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2018
I'm not impressed.
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by NaijaNaWaa: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Celebration of ugliness and inferiority.
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by darfay: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
HigherEd:
A university's architecture shouldn't look like this. It looks like a residential area... Unless the picture shown is staff qrts, then the designers of this school lack imagination.

Just wait and see Winners chapel's Marine University at Tinapa, Cross River, then you would see what a marine university ought to be. I hope fg supports them.

Is it under construction yet?
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Shame on Amechi....
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by benswagtt(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
UrVilagePple:
Op pls can I still do jamb change of institution to this university
you can
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Funnicator:

How they be ranked when they just began this year?
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
UrVilagePple:
Op pls can I still do jamb change of institution to this university
Are you sure your moniker will let it be? shocked shocked
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bighead9:
May God bless Jubril a.k.a Buhari, for building this School. grin

Sai Jubril a.k.a Buhari.
Even Lucifer will be afraid of this statement you made
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by UrVilagePple: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
asuustrike1:
Lmao....dem no reach grin
asuustrike1:
Lmao....dem no reach
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by UrVilagePple: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
asuustrike1:
Lmao....dem no reach grin[quote author=asuustrike1 post=73468533] Buh seriously I need info on dat school any biko epp me..
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by UrVilagePple: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
asuustrike1:
Lmao....dem no reach grin[quote author=asuustrike1 post=73468533] Buh seriously I need info on dat school anyone biko epp me..
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
these smallies will be coming in the streets to flash carmo, military boys go drill shege comot from their head. common civilians! cheesy cheesy
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
wisdomkid:

I tire for you oh.. Is Okowa APC? Was this school build this Tenure?
do I really care abt ur opinion
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by Ifiokumo: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nigerians are use to low standards. Imagine a school that sits on a land taken from the locals is being celebrated as what?

I believe the vaccinations given to you folks in the 80s, 90s, and till date have caused you all not to reason or hold leaders accountable anymore.... SHAME
Re: Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) by UrVilagePple: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
benswagtt:
you can
ok...thanks are you a student in the school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aston University Student Interrupts Lecturer As He Uses Blender During Lecture / University Of Ilorin Sandwich(part-time) Application Form Is Out / Lion Kills OAU Staff, VC Orders Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.