Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Seeking Alternative - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeking Alternative (267 Views)

Atheist, Did You Consider Any Alternative Religion Before Becoming An Atheist / Bible: The Electronic Alternative? / Pastors Launch Christian Alternative To Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Alternative by jonatoye(m): 3:00am On Dec 01, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~
Happy New Month

Focus: Seeking Alternative

WORD FOR TODAY
Seeking alternative solution other than God to various situation of life is not the best. The help you did not find in God and through His word you cannot find elsewhere !!!
Scriptural Reference
"And he said, "If the LORD does not help you, where can I find help for you? (2 Kings 6:27a NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The problem God did not solve for you, no man can solve. Most times God allow men to pass through some terrible situation of life just to bring them close to Himself and to reveal some truth about life to them. When confronted with various issues of life be mindful of the fact that the expectation of God is for you to come to Him.

Running away and seeking alternatives to solving your problems rather creates more problems than solution. In the world today we see people quitting their marriages in a bid to have peace but in the end they end up being miserable. Those who ran to various agents of darkness for help will at the end come back to God. The way of the Lord is the way of wisdom and peace. As you proceed in destiny be mindful of the fact that to God alone who answers prayer shall all flesh come (Psalm 65:2). Take all your troubles to the saviour.

Prayer Point:
Lord! To you alone I present my case; perfect that which concerns me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
The only solution to life's problem that is not a fluke is that which comes from the Lord!!!

Have an Awesome Month Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Life Of A Christian / Should Christians Really Celebrate Christmas? / Is Terrorism Part Of Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.