Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,512 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Is Terrorism Part Of Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Terrorism Part Of Islam? (266 Views)

Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Terrorism Part Of Islam? by Best201195(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Hello there, I know you're probably rushing here to hit me hard for the topic but take a minute to understand me.

Let me state that this is by no means a religion war. Please, I beg you in the name of anything you serve , don't turn this to a religion war.

There are many things I like about Muslims,

* Muslims LOVE themselves. I have always noticed this, Islamists love themselves and really live like ideal brothers and sisters. It's very rare to see a Muslim hating on his/her fellow Muslim brother/sister. I really like that.

*The biggest reason I like Muslims is that they don't have denominations. They read the same holy book and have the same beliefs. A Muslim from Lagos can travel to Abuja and enter ANY random mosque to pray. They don't discriminate.

Something has been bothering me right from time and I've not been able to get an answer.

Why is it that terrorists are always portrayed as Muslims/ Terrorists portray themselves as Muslims?

This thing has been confusing me since I was small; watching movies, seeing documentaries, seeing videos on the internet, virtually all terrorists appear as Muslims.

I know Islam is a religion of peace and this is why I'm confused. Can anyone help with an answer?

Please I'd like to reiterate that this isn't a religion war. Thanks

PS : I'm a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Is Terrorism Part Of Islam? by iceboy4752(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2018
Yes Islam is a peaceful religion, but the bad eggs from amongst the Muslims are portrayed as real and moderate Muslims. That is why you'll hardly hear the media reporting any positive news about Muslims.

(1) (Reply)

Question: Was There Any One Saved Before The Death Of Jesus? Ans: Yes / The Unyielding Judge / GENUINE Salvation(how To Get It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.