Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,137 members, 7,856,542 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (27730 Views)

Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by xtervaganza(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
Correct woman.

Maybe I should kuku marry police sef
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Slimmacho: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
Slimmacho:

Attached is a picture of his first visit to the mosque after he came back

JUMA’AT 4. L-R; NSA Maj Gen Babagana Mongonu, President Muhammadu Buhari (M) in a hand sjhake with Minister of Justice and Attorney General Abubakar Malami during the Juma’at prayers. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. MAY 5 2017

He was being introduced to those ppl, that made me know he actually lost his memory.
There are drugs that can enhance sick and old to look younger, but they have side effects, like steroid.
Moreso, various filters used on his pictures by his photographers makes him look younger, they don't allow journalists take pictures of the President from close range, he actually looks old as always when you see him physically
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by gurunlocker: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lol.. #NoPlaceForSideChick

He get side chick, she shoot her grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by putin4: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hip pop police and APC police
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Bianda24: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Promismike:
Ok! Please ohh.

Can someone help me reconcile this pix. Is it not obvious we hav an imposter in Aso rock.
This one beats my imagination o. Waiting man go do now. APC no wan gree

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by SURElee(f): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Aswear this woman is hilarious. Even side chicks go fear to near your territory sef.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
LOL @ "No place for side chicks". The husband won't even dare it, not when his wife is the police PRO. grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by luckyogor(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
I gbadu her words o,she sabi arrange them.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
The part that got me is that the husband's FIA has not stopped cooking her STEW.

I wish her all the best

Those folks arguing about Buhari should please move on to the NEXT LEVEL of madness
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by somehow: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
First pic: He was sick which was visible to everyone
Second pic: After world class medical treatment, he became better and healthier.

Do you have problem with his good health?

Promismike:
Ok! Please ohh.

Can someone help me reconcile this pix. Is it not obvious we hav an imposter in Aso rock.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by somehow: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pray his illness then do not befall you. then we can compare your pictures to be sure you're not an imposter.

Have you seen Majek's pictures of before rehab and after rehab before? this is what sickness does to people.

Mankosi:
Even me don look the picture since wey dey post am. This one look very young. Look at the neck. Still fresh unlike the bubu we know
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Bobulopsy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
OboOlora:
Husband or househelp cheesy
Chai Nigerians no get chill
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Promismike(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
somehow:
First pic: He was sick which was visible to everyone
Second pic: After world class medical treatment, he became better and healthier.

Do you have problem with his good health?

U must be a clown to believe any medication on earlt can make an old man beccome 15 yrs younger.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by somehow: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Sorry I was talking to people that can think sir. Thank you
Promismike:
U must be a clown to believe any medication on earlt can make an old man beccome 15 yrs younger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God / Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.