Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,029 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show (30676 Views)

My Trip To Chicago Auto Show (pics) (vids) / 12 Of The Coolest Concept And Production Cars From The 2018 Paris Motor Show / Civilian Version Of Vladimir Putin's Limo And Sedan Unveiled At Moscow Auto Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by obafemee80(m): 5:12am On Dec 01, 2018

The Los Angeles motor is one of the world's largest auto shows where automakers reveal their latest and upcoming cars .

The ongoing 2018 edition is no exception - Not only did convertibles,sedans, coupes and SUVs make the lists of the recently unveiled cars, we also have a new all-electric pickup and SUV from a new Automaker that promises a better drive range than the ones from established carmakers.

Here are some of the amazing wheels that have debuted so far :

1)Rivian R1S All-electric 7-seat SUV

Rivian unveiled all-electric SUV that shares the same platform with the R1T electric pickup truck that was revealed a day earlier .

The autonomous R1S SUV features almost all the same specs as the R1T pickup truck but gains a third row seat instead of the bed found at the back of the truck to make it a 7 passenger SUV.

2) Lincoln Aviator

During the unveiling, Lincoln Motor Company president said :
"The Lincoln Navigator continues to turn heads and bring new clients to the brand"

“We believe Aviator’s elegant design, state-of-the-art technology and refined plug-in hybrid option will draw even more clients to the Lincoln showroom, including families who are looking for three-row capability"
The Aviator will compete against the likes of German-made Mercedes-Benz GLE,Audi Q7 and BMW X5.

3)557 hp 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro

The Limited edition track-focused Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro is about six seconds faster around the Nurburgring track than the basic version even though they share the same 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine.

4) Bentley Continental GT Convertible

The new 626bhp Bentley Continental GT has a convertible roof can be deployed or stowed in just 19 seconds. It is powered by a 6.0-litre Bentley W12 engine that takes it from zero to 62mph and a top speed of 207mph

5)Audi e-tron GT

The 590hp Production-ready Tesla Killer shares the same drivetrain and battery platform with the Porsche Taycan and will go over 400 Kilometers on a single charge. It will arrive in showrooms in 2021.

6) 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Sedan

This 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid is the most fuel efficient Corolla ever. It is powered by the hybrid system that brings together a 1.8-liter Atkinson-cycle I4 petrol engine and two electric motors .

It shares the same tech features as other Corolla variants that was revealed earlier this month .

7) Porsche 911

The new 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S will also be known as the 992.

cool Jeep Gladiator

This is Jeep's new Gladiator that is part SUV,part pickup.

President of the Jeep Brand for Fiat Chrysler said :
"We absolutely wanted it to look different, bold and standout from anything else, but give you everything that the truck buyer was looking for and everything that Wrangler has always been known for"

9) 2019 Nissan Murano

The new Murano features semi-automated driving functionality, ProPilot Assist, passenger knee airbag and rear thorax side airbags.

It is powered by a 260-hp 3.5-liter V-6 engine.

10) Rivian R1T All-electric pickup truck

The all-electric 5-passenger R1T pickup has a massive battery pack that would make it compete with any petrol-powered pickup.

Which of these cars do you like most and why?

https://autojosh.com/some-of-the-biggest-car-and-suv-debuts-at-the-2018-los-angeles-auto-show/

6 Likes

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by Luciferdevil2(m): 5:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Exquisite and exceptional cars I must say. I plan on buying that Audi this Xmas but I have only 20k in my account. Maybe next year when my money is enough to acquire it.

14 Likes

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 01, 2018
shocked

That rivian headlight spoil em beauty

6 Likes

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by Dutch2(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2018
Rivian is just dope...

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by Olukat(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2018
The Rivian looks like what kids designed cheesy cheesy cheesy
One have to wait for the real to guess if its a Range rover lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by sarahade(f): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by PMBuhari(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2018
I only want cars of the future.
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by madridguy(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2018
Mercedes-AMG and the bentley enter my eyes but pocket is powerless shocked

5 Likes

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by nattty(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2018
The jeep gladiator is strong and looks good4 4 9ja road, the Benz and aviator are very classic..God bless me oo smiley

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by CarGuideNG: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2018
These are all nice vehicles.

But for the millions of Nigerians who buy Tokunbo vehicles you need a comprehensive history report to ensure you don't buy cars with dangerous damage history.

Signature.
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by easynetsms(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2018
K
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by Lionsbet: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to #100,000 I.e if you deposit #100,000 you get an additional #100,000 which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms 

And so much more, just sign up on the link below and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by nattty(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2018
madridguy:
Mercedes-AMG and the bentley enter my eyes but pocket is powerless shocked
God go bless us don't worry
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by mansoura(f): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2018
grin
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by nattty(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Exquisite and exceptional cars I must say.
I plan on buying that Audi this Xmas but I have only 20k in my account.
Maybe next year when my money is enough to acquire it.
Bro if your account continue to take that form which I don't pray for you, then maybe the money will complete by year 2090. grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by marvin906(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2018
I saw the Nissan Murano recently I was really amazed she's really a beauty.. and please that porshe is trash

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by wizzie001(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2018
I was still wondering what it would be like owning that Lincoln Navigator until I saw the MERCEDES BENZ...just speechless!! Those Germans are innovative!

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by madridguy(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2018
Ameen.

nattty:

God go bless us don't worry
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by ojimbo(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2018
Where is Innoson cars
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by idioticpmb: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2018
Nigeria will soon be drinking her crude oil. Only then will the core North allow this country to disintegrate. Watch out. I am IdioticPMB
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by computerglobal(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2018
Lovely ride

Do the necessary precautions to avoid buying a clunker. Run a VIN check to reveal important information such as title status, odometer reading, flood and fire history, number of previous owners, airbag deployment ,salvage title and more

Contact us for your comprehensive vehicle
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by dam2000(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2018
Am thinking of exchanging the Audi with my father land documents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by xoxocandy(f): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2018
choi

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by IkpuMmadu: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2018
Anyway give me Benz
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by Buterflyle0: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2018
The Rivian is killing me softly here.

I think I will place my order. This 24hrs electricity I have been enjoying needs something to use it on.
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by SureBETarena: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2018
wizzie001:
I was still wondering what it would be like owning that Lincoln Navigator until I saw the MERCEDES BENZ...just speechless!! Those Germans are innovative!
my good friend ChiefAzubuike come and read this, Benz lead others follow.
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by Austema(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2018
Of what use is this post to an up coming millionaire like me. Op abeg let me make my money first.
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2018
SureBETarena:
my good friend ChiefAzubuike come and read this, Benz lead others follow.
Good to see a 2020 benz is put in the same category as a 2020 Toyota corolla .
Re: Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show by Demgohearword: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2018
When you look at Ghana, SOuth Africa, you'll realize Nigeria is in deep sh*t

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Keyless Entry: remote control Issues / Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation / 2020 Model Benz Gls450 4matic Brand New Good Deal Fully Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.