Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium (70676 Views)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by ayobaye(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
amaniro:
[s][/s]

Nothing like man of God. angry

We're all children of the most high God (except sinners)
Go and study well your Bible, you will see it clearly that there is what is called man of God.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by PrincewithGod(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
abdulaz:
Science, knowledge, advancements they will all come to an end someday but the spiritual never ends. Spirituality takes care of life and afterlife.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by PrincewithGod(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
ayobaye:

Go and study well your Bible, you will see it clearly that there is what is called man of God.
Don't mind them, always quick to criticize without adequate knowledge of the subject.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by PrincewithGod(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
Glink2018:

Just a question: look at the some callibre of people in church program and ask yourself this question; can this people be fools?

What do you mean?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by wink2015(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Onnasucs1:
Yesterday being the 30th of November 2018 was the Grand finale of the Kingdom power and glory world conference 2018 that held at the Dunamis International Gospel Center newly built 100,000 seater auditorium. The conference has graced the presence of several ministers around the world.

Yesterday which was the grand finale of the program was a vigil. It started from 9:00pm and ended some minutes past 4am today.( I watched on my TV from the beginning till the end)
Pastor W.F Kumuyi was present and he ministered actively in the program from start till finish alongside Pastor Paul Eneche.

Guess what? The auditorium was filled up and people in their hundreds had to sit outside the main auditorium.
Check out the pictures

HOW DID THIS PASTOR ENECHE RAISE THE BIG MONEY TO BUILD THIS MIGHTY EDIFICE?

Did he use bank loans?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
I have often maintained that religion is a cult on its own. one of the biggest scam ever pulled on Africa by the colonial master. Africans bought the bait & are now so high on it like cocaine business. Fela Anikulapo Kuti has said it all. How are these people adding value to the Nigerian economy & GDP? That is why i try to distance myself when the OAP daddy freeze dissect their life like a ball of onions. Armed robbers rob with guns & weapons, but acclaimed men of God & pastors rob with the name of God & biblical scriptures

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by YoungLionken(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
OrangeDream:
Is this your threshold understanding of unity?
Ask again
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by sirhood: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Why don't Pastors Chris Oyak and TB Josh roll with these other pastors??
the thing tire me
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:

lol lemme not talk... if I say wtin dey my mind ehn
loool
I kukuma know wetin dey ur mind.. hahahaha
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Kingjames(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
old age has really dealt a big blow on the man and his wife
the word of God is true
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Talk2david1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Why don't Pastors Chris Oyak and TB Josh roll with these other pastors??
1 is based in South Africa, the other in Israel now I guess
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by ManTiger(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by jconsulting(f): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Is good to serve God and believed in him, but the number of hours we spent n church does not reflect the love of God in our character , righteousness is what will deliver this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by princfred(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
jconsulting:
Is good to serve God and believed in him, but the number of hours we spent n church does not reflect the love of God in our character , righteousness is what will deliver this country
If I say I love you now for this comment it will be like am joking... Well, I have to say it anyway.... grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Carlyscales: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
mrvitalis:
For the record there no record this church is 100,000 capacity, infact if you look at that building it can't take more than 40,000 people

Are you trying to say this is 3 times akwa ibom stadium ...plus calabar stadium as jara?

Don't tell me people sit on the floor and they don't sit on the floor of the stadium, let's say the the ground is 2.5 times the size of a football pitch... That's around 25,000 square meters at best, the maximum this can sit with chairs is not up to 30,000 people, the gallery can't sit 10,000 people that I can say for sure... OK let's that it 15,000 around size of calabar stadium into one and half

Come on, church goers are dumb we know!!!! Don't bring your brain washing to the public
What's this one saying
people sha!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by blessedweapon(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
jconsulting:

Na only u make sense finally for all the comments wey I read here.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by montero4Dladies(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
mrvitalis:
For the record there no record this church is 100,000 capacity, infact if you look at that building it can't take more than 40,000 people

Are you trying to say this is 3 times akwa ibom stadium ...plus calabar stadium as jara?

Don't tell me people sit on the floor and they don't sit on the floor of the stadium, let's say the the ground is 2.5 times the size of a football pitch... That's around 25,000 square meters at best, the maximum this can sit with chairs is not up to 30,000 people, the gallery can't sit 10,000 people that I can say for sure... OK let's that it 15,000 around size of calabar stadium into one and half

Come on, church goers are dumb we know!!!! Don't bring your brain washing to the public
In your mind you have made a very wise argument to refute the fact that the Glory Dome is not 100k capacity. In football field seating capacity, people don't seat on the pitch but on the gallery like arrangement, I bet you haven't been to the Dome yet you choose to argue blindly on social media, go there and see g ml for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Glink2018(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
demsid:
yes they can be. U underestimating the power of religion. This post is just like using c.ronaldo to launch a new stadium. Fans will surely troop in.

....and using c.ronaldo to launch a new stadium in church context will guarantee crowd.....and still hold the crowd for 20years and above.abi?

I know your annoyances is not about the Christian brethren , it's about the Nationwide progress and impart made through and by the church....

Matt 16:18 says ' I will build my church and the gate of hell will not prevail against it'

If you like knack your head for ground , that would not stop the continuous improvement and advancement in the church.

Generation of vipers!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Glink2018(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
PrincewithGod:

What do you mean?

I know your annoyances is not about the Christian brethren , it's about the Nationwide progress and impart made through and by the church....

Matt 16:18 says ' I will build my church and the gate of hell will not prevail against it'

If you like knack your head for ground , that would not stop the continuous improvement and advancement in the church.

Generation of vipers!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Onnasucs1:
Yesterday being the 30th of November 2018 was the Grand finale of the Kingdom power and glory world conference 2018 that held at the Dunamis International Gospel Center newly built 100,000 seater auditorium. The conference has graced the presence of several ministers around the world.

Yesterday which was the grand finale of the program was a vigil. It started from 9:00pm and ended some minutes past 4am today.( I watched on my TV from the beginning till the end)
Pastor W.F Kumuyi was present and he ministered actively in the program from start till finish alongside Pastor Paul Eneche.

Guess what? The auditorium was filled up and people in their hundreds had to sit outside the main auditorium.
Check out the pictures

Con Man visits Con man's investment grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Godssword1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
Join our Channel to get the latest Gospel music free downloads, Gospel music videos, Audio and Video sermons that will transform your life, Breaking Christian News, Gospel music lyrics, Daily Devotionals, to mention but a few!

Click to join:

https:///ibloggospel_channel
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by clemmonce(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
mrvitalis:

you sit behind your computer or phone and start analysing matter , go there and investigate.... So everybody is dumb nah only you get eyes abi ?? The surveyors are dumb , the architect is dumb too or liar too .... Get something to do
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by mrvitalis(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
clemmonce:
you sit behind your computer or phone and start analysing matter , go there and investigate.... So everybody is dumb nah only you get eyes abi ?? The surveyors are dumb , the architect is dumb too or liar too .... Get something to do

Honestly I don't reply people like u,.. I dare u to show me the engineering company responsible for the construction claiming it's 100,000 capacity, it's just media speculation oga
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by fm4real2k6(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
abdulaz:
Shame!..
Boko Haram is ravaging the country, your government do not have any solution. Its church matter you "carry for head like gala"..
Tell us what you have achieved in your life?.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by InansBobo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
mrvitalis:

a visit to the place will clear your doubt. Geometrica Inc. USA have said this is the largest covered auditorium they've seen and worked on. VP Osibanjo has said this is the largest covered roof structure he has seen so far.
For your information, the length of the auditorium spans over 270m and FYI again the galleries can take over 20k persons. If u have d means you can visit there.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
kumuyi looking funky these days, guess he aint scared of worldliness anymore.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by InansBobo(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
COMPAQ:
I'm curious. Does the building have central air conditioning? And I hope there is plenty of space for parking with multiple entry and exit points. Let this church not start causing traffic on the Abuja Airport road.
they are working on the air conditioning project currently because the available isn't enough. And there's enough parking space in the place. Glory dome is just a part of the Lord's Garden so there are so many other things in the land (I heard its over 500acre or so).
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by dokie: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
abdulaz:

Yen Yen Yen.

Are you not an African? Do something about it.

If every Nigerian took their jobs as seriously as the Pastors take their own job, we won't be in the mess we are in as a country.

Don't blame the church for Africa's backwardness. I tell you, if the churches were not here, we would have been in a lot more mess.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by PrincewithGod(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Glink2018:

Generation of vipers!
Sorry if I sounded off I only wanted to be clear about what you meant. I am a born again Christian, heaven bound by the Grace of God. Bless you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by dokie: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
mrvitalis:

While it might seem difficult to believe, it appears to be possible.

From what i can see, the pitch can can take approximately 60k ppl. If you look at the pictures in the link below, you will notice that the sitting arrangement is partitioned into what appears to be between 300 and 500 per partition. Then the gallery.

https://www.nairaland.com/4864608/glory-dome-new-dunamis-100000

Looking at it from the drone view, how many partitions do you think they have there.

Not confirming anything though, but may just be possible.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by lloyds(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
quentin06:
kumuyi looking funky these days, guess he aint scared of worldliness anymore.

With Age, i guess you calm a bit. Even Adeboye who used to speak of Purity and holiness in RCCG in recent years has also calmed down.

I think age, may be.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by budget4(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
lloyds:

With Age, i guess you calm a bit. Even Adeboye who used to speak of Purity and holiness in RCCG in recent years has also calmed down.

I think age, may be.
mrvitalis:

dokie:

While it might seem difficult to believe, it appears to be possible.

From what i can see, the pitch can can take approximately 60k ppl. If you look at the pictures in the link below, you will notice that the sitting arrangement is partitioned into what appears to be between 300 and 500 per partition. Then the gallery.

https://www.nairaland.com/4864608/glory-dome-new-dunamis-100000

Looking at it from the drone view, how many partitions do you think they have there.

Not confirming anything though, but may just be possible.
mrvitalis:

shibang u no give n u dey criticise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed / Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.