Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium (70675 Views)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by mrvitalis(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
dokie:

While it might seem difficult to believe, it appears to be possible.

From what i can see, the pitch can can take approximately 60k ppl. If you look at the pictures in the link below, you will notice that the sitting arrangement is partitioned into what appears to be between 300 and 500 per partition. Then the gallery.

https://www.nairaland.com/4864608/glory-dome-new-dunamis-100000

Looking at it from the drone view, how many partitions do you think they have there.

Not confirming anything though, but may just be possible.
That means it's bigger Than camp nue
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by YMBBA: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
sureteeboy:
This is wonderful. I'm pretty sure Pastor Kumuyi would have found a way to talk about salvation in his message (even if the topic is nothing similar to that)
You have been with Pastor Kumuyi.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Xavier5(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
sureteeboy:
This is wonderful. I'm pretty sure Pastor Kumuyi would have found a way to talk about salvation in his message (even if the topic is nothing similar to that)

Some of you can be very funny to the point of making a full of yourselves.... 'He must find a way to talk about salvation' even though you as much as you are concerned with salvation cannot give a comprehensive talk on the subject.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Jettage:
OVER 30 Years ago, You will not see Pastor Kumuyi attending a Dunamis of a Redeem Church although Deeper Life once shared building with Redeem at Ebute Meta, in the 70s

This is a good news, but then is it also Old age? when we begin to get old our fervent commitment and zeal wanes
Just a bit curious
Because some Deeper Life people still have these attitude in most cases, they believe others knows next to nothing and caries such arrogance
If you want to confirm, Look at the face of the man right behind Pastor Kumuyi in the third Picture where Pastor Enenche was talking with him, His face depict the arrogance rather than unity more "like wetin dem they preach self"?
what i call Pride of Knowledge although many are biblical illiterates

They carry it even into mundane discussions. Arrogance of ignorance... One here stated that he knows that the head man of depper life must talk of salvation even if the topic is not related...ask him what he understands salvation to be and I am very sure the summary of it would be to dress like a chief mourner and deliberately deny yourself of things God has so graciously added to make your life more impactful.

It is unfortunate that most of the big names who criticised Oyedepo in the times past are beginning to come around to the reality of the gospel of power but can't go the full circle.

When the man said prayer gives the gospel speed but money gives it wheel to go round many turned and wailed uncontrollably on that obvious truth... Today they watch him and his sons in ministry do exploit without sweat and can't but go come and see.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death - Deut 33:1

Throughout the Bible, the term was used for people who have extra-ordinary relationship with God.
All the Children of Israel knew they were children of God, But the Levites were God's Specials among the Israelite, the the Prophets were men of God.

To be sincere, all Christian despite being children of the Most high God, do not maintained the same level of relationship with him.

Investigate the religious background of the person you are mentioning and you are most likely to discover he is of the catholic sect. One of them saw somebody with a t-shirt with an inscription, I am a God, and was almost going to die of hysterical condition.... Why the person must refer to herself as a god but when I showed him that Jesus said so and Jesus said he has said it before he still could not come to terms with that truth
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by HiTee4Christ(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
mrvitalis:

The current biggest church in the world is 44, 000 in Texas... Where is the Guinness world record certificate for this one?

That would have been way back the years, not now. Presently, (since the dedication of this auditorium) it happens to be the world largest church auditorium. Browse it now and confirm it
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by clemmonce(m): 12:28am On Dec 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

Honestly I don't reply people like u,.. I dare u to show me the engineering company responsible for the construction claiming it's 100,000 capacity, it's just media speculation oga
now I know you are out of your mind... Media Speculation... Really I give up.. Arguing or talking to you will reduce me to your level of thinking... If you are doubting go to the church and start counting...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:29am On Dec 02, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Why don't Pastors Chris Oyak and TB Josh roll with these other pastors??
why you dey ask when u know the answer already.na wetin u think be d answer.Kingdoms are different .
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by dokie: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

That means it's bigger Than camp nue

Its not impossible.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by mrvitalis(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
dokie:

Its not impossible.

Lol why?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by anjilgreat(f): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
clemmonce:
now I know you are out of your mind... Media Speculation... Really I give up.. Arguing or talking to you will reduce me to your level of thinking... If you are doubting go to the church and start counting...

Funny enough, my resident pastor who happened to be among the people that arranged the chairs inside the glory dome told us in church today that a total of 130,000 chairs was what was arranged inside the hall.

What this ignorant person you are arguing with doesn't know is that the sitting arrangement in the stadium is different. In a stadium of 40,000 seating capacity, seats are not put on the football pitch....Now compare this to the Dunamis glory dome that has a double(2) story structured gallery of over 10,000 seating capacity alone, in addition to space meant for the football pitch, all occupied by seats.

It baffles me that he is arguing blindly. Anyway, it's all sign of the last days because of the unnecessary hate for the Church and one thing is certain, the more they hate the church, the more the church will march on and the gates of hell cannot prevail against it.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by clemmonce(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
anjilgreat:

Funny enough, my resident pastor who happened to be among the people that arranged the chairs inside the glory dome told us in church today that a total of 130,000 chairs was what was arranged inside the hall.

What this ignorant person you are arguing with doesn't know is that the sitting arrangement in the stadium is different. In a stadium of 40,000 seating capacity, seats are not put on the football pitch....Now compare this to the Dunamis glory dome that has a double(2) story structured gallery of over 10,000 seating capacity alone, in addition to space meant for the football pitch, all occupied by seats.

It baffles me that he is arguing blindly. Anyway, it's all sign of the last days because of the unnecessary hate for the Church and one thing is certain, the more they hate the church, the more the church will march on and the gates of hell cannot prevail against it.
very true... The last days.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by erickjany: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
mrvitalis:
For the record there no record this church is 100,000 capacity, infact if you look at that building it can't take more than 40,000 people

Are you trying to say this is 3 times akwa ibom stadium ...plus calabar stadium as jara?

Don't tell me people sit on the floor and they don't sit on the floor of the stadium, let's say the the ground is 2.5 times the size of a football pitch... That's around 25,000 square meters at best, the maximum this can sit with chairs is not up to 30,000 people, the gallery can't sit 10,000 people that I can say for sure... OK let's that it 15,000 around size of calabar stadium into one and half

Come on, church goers are dumb we know!!!! Don't bring your brain washing to the public
A lost soul! Why pained? Pls get a life and leave the church of God. Take your analysis to your father's hut in the village. Enemies of progress everywhere.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium by Trippledots(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
aAK1:
as some people have earlier stated if you don't believe,you can take out Time to go and count sits. Who knows,you may just get a Guinness certification as the most jobless human aliv

Oh my chest! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed / Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.