Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady (49272 Views)

Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. / Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by jonhemma11: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
According to the long story shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye,a man battered his wife in Lagos after she discovered he is allegedly having extramarital affair.Read the story on the screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/wife-battered-by-her-husband-in-lagos.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by jonhemma11: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2017

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
I can never lay my hand on my beautiful Queen

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by INTROVERT(f): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ave told him he's dead the day he tries it.... WHETHER OR NOT IT'S MY FAULT. angry angry angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by damilolammm(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
INTROVERT:
Ave told him he's dead the day he tries it.... WHETHER OR NOT IT'S MY FAULT. angry angry angry

Goan be causing fight upandan undecided
Ajekun Iya ni o je.

111 Likes

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by madridguy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
The doctor should apply for job under Sahara reporter for poke-nosing into people's affair.

Meanwhile, God catch the woman. This is what she deserved. This is what you get when you ignored cool headed guys just for a tout simply because he dey carry you go chop Nkwobi, pepper soup while courting.

Ntoorr.
Someone should help me with that Dino Melaye pinsure tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
They should lockup dat bastardddddd angry
Only cowards beat women..
First and last time i beat a women was back in ss2.
But she hit me first guys were laffin.
So out of ego i gave her a slap n she got nose bleed. sad
and throughout dat day my hand was feelin irritated like i put it poo!
I neva touched a woman again!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by thesicilian: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
damilolammm:
He's a frigging Jerk!!!
Real men don't hit women.
Share if you agree!
Real men don't hit real women.

39 Likes

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by delishpot: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
madridguy:
The doctor should apply for job under Sahara reporter for poke-nosing into people's affair.

Meanwhile, God catch the woman. This is what she deserved. This is what you get when you ignored cool headed guys just for a tout simply because he dey carry you go chop Nkwobi, pepper soup while courting.

Ntoorr.
Someone should help me with that Dino Melaye pinsure tongue

Same thing we will tell you when your jealous wife pours hot water on your body one night because she saw sms that sounds suspicious ba?

35 Likes

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Omotayor123(f): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
INTROVERT:
No time to check timegrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Omotayor123(f): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
What does she expect from a leader of touts
she should leave the "yeye" marriage ASAPundecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by lonelydora: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
The moment you raise your hands against a woman, you are no longer a man.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2017

And she didn't say what she did to the husband to get the beating

No man would wake up in the morning and decide to beat his wife

Women are evil

13 Likes

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sad
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Moving4: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Is dis d period of battering or wat?!
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ekensi01: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Well it seems that marriage is no long honorable. when you get a cheap wife you always take her cheap. I advice you to think how you meet each other. rubbish
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Kobicove(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
I'm not moved by these one-sided stories...

The man MUST be given a chance to tell his own side of the story undecided

5 Likes

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by ogobaby23(f): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Some men are just beasts
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by SalamRushdie: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
INTROVERT:

So you can kill

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by frisky2good(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
If you catch your husband cheating, do not shout or fight. Just pack your things and move out. Gone are the days of perseverance. Now some men are ready to beat their wives to death.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by kingthreat(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
If the man leaves the house and abandons her and her children, it is all on her own head. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by KKKWHITE(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Let me keep quiet

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
there should be a law about this
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by dominique(f): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Where are the domestic violence apologists? Let them come and defend this. They must find a twist to make it somehow her fault.

1 Like

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by anochuko01(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
PaperLace:
What did she do?
Let's hear from the man...you know how women can be undecided

*^^^I just wanted to see how people have mind to type the above*
you wan beat them nii?
before you pounce on me....
I don't support beating of a woman o!
I barely lay hands on kid sisters seff...
Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
dominique:
Where are the domestic violence apologists? Let them come and defend this. They must find a twist to make it somehow her fault.

What if she hit him first?
You believe in gender equality don't you?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
I hear things like;

Only cowards beat women
Real men don't beat women
I can never beat a women

Truth is; some of this beaters said the same thing, but the mouth of this women pushed them to the limit.

I only pray you find the strength to withstand the forces.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FBI Wanted List: Yahoo boys flee Nigeria to The Gambia, S/Africa, Ghana, Dubai / 3,000 Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.