Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? (8237 Views)

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Enigma(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
I know this is gossip and I am breaking one of my own rules on trying to avoid focusing on personal relationships or morality per se of these televangelists/prosperity"gospel" people unless context requires it. However, I think the story/gossip is interesting enough!

The American rag National Enquirer reported on a romantic trip to Rome with pictures. See pictures here: http://twitpic.com/288cb8/full

However, both have "denied" 'immorality' or 'impurity' in their relationship. See story and denials here: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2010/July/Evangelists-Hinn-White-Deny-Affair-Allegations/

If you read each "denial" carefully, you will see that they don't clearly deny that they are dating ---- just that there is no 'impurity' or 'immorality' in their relationship ----- yet (if you read Benny Hinn's carefully); and that is even if either of them can be believed.

While both Hinn, 57, and White, 44, have admitted to being friends for over two decades, both issued statements denying that there is anything inappropriate about their relationship.

"There is nothing inappropriate or morally improper about my friendship with Paula White," Hinn wrote in a message on his Web site.

In a statement issued on her Web site, White said she and Hinn have become closer since both have endured painful public divorces, but "our friendship has ,  Remained morally and spiritually pure."

Still, Hinn and White said in the future they would seek to avoid any appearance of impropriety.

"Because of my preeminent priority to my ministry and calling, Paula and I have concluded that we should avoid the appearance that our friendship is biblically impure or violates Scripture in any way," Hinn wrote.

He added that the two had "independently determined that we will have no further social relationship until such time as my divorce has concluded and only if we feel direction from the Lord to do so."
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by petres007(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
Enigma:

I know this is gossip and I am breaking one of my own rules on trying to avoid focusing on personal relationships or morality per se of these televangelists/prosperity"gospel" people unless context requires it. However, I think the story/gossip is interesting enough!

The American rag National Enquirer reported on a romantic trip to Rome with pictures. See pictures here: http://twitpic.com/288cb8/full

However, both have "denied" 'immorality' or 'impurity' in their relationship. See story and denials here: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2010/July/Evangelists-Hinn-White-Deny-Affair-Allegations/

If you read each "denial" carefully, you will see that they don't clearly deny that they are dating ---- just that there is no 'impurity' or 'immorality' in their relationship ----- yet (if you read Benny Hinn's carefully); and that is even if either of them can be believed.

Why am I not surprised?? cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by e36991: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2010
Enigma:

I know this is gossip and I am breaking one of my own rules on trying to avoid focusing on personal relationships

or morality per se of these televangelists/prosperity"gospel" people unless context requires it.

However, I think the story/gossip is interesting enough!

The American rag National Enquirer reported on a romantic trip to Rome with pictures.

See pictures here: http://twitpic.com/288cb8/full

[img]http://slaughteringthesheep.files./2010/07/hinn-white-affair.jpg[/img]

However, both have "denied" 'immorality' or 'impurity' in their relationship.

See story and denials here: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2010/July/Evangelists-Hinn-White-Deny-Affair-Allegations/

[flash=300,300]http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/cbnplayer.swf?aid=17188[/flash]

If you read each "denial" carefully, you will see that they don't clearly deny that they are dating

---- just that there is no 'impurity' or 'immorality' in their relationship ----- yet (if you read Benny Hinn's carefully);

and that is even if either of them can be believed.

While both Hinn, 57, and White, 44, have admitted to being friends for over two decades,

both issued statements denying that there is anything inappropriate about their relationship.

"There is nothing inappropriate or morally improper about my friendship with Paula White," Hinn wrote in a message on his Web site.

In a statement issued on her Web site,

White said she and Hinn have become closer since both have endured painful public divorces, but "our friendship has ,  Remained morally and spiritually pure."

Still, Hinn and White said in the future they would seek to avoid any appearance of impropriety.

"Because of my preeminent priority to my ministry and calling,

Paula and I have concluded that we should avoid the appearance that our friendship is biblically impure or violates Scripture in any way," Hinn wrote.

He added that the two had "independently determined that we will have no further social relationship until such time as my divorce has concluded

and only if we feel direction from the Lord to do so
."

@^^^

This one gas ooo

Bodi no bi stone grin grin

We'll watch the space with keen interest to witness if/how/when things unravel grin grin
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Rhino3dm: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
What do expect from someone filled with holy 'spirit' . I quikly remember Jimmy swaggart & all televangelist. what a shame.
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Horus(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Aladunni(f): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
petres_007:

Why am I not surprised?? cheesy grin grin grin

I wonder why I am still doubting the whole story angry angry angry angry
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Enigma(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
Even after the news broke, the knobhead had the gall to ask his victims, er, partners to give him 2 million dollars to cover deficit he claims to have suffered recently because people in some countries that he visited did not give. Apparently, he has now removed the appeal from his website after ridicule just as he has removed his denial of the Paula White affair.

From http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-filipino/world/07/29/10/televangelist-benny-hinn-asks-2-m-donation

Televangelist Benny Hinn is asking his prayer partners to donate $2 million to his ministry because of financial difficulties.

In a message in his website, Hinn said his ministry accumulated the $2 million deficit in the last few months because of the poor economy, which translated to fewer offerings in some of his crusades in different parts of the world.

He cited one crusade in Jakarta, Indonesia recently where his ministry lost money "because the people could not give."

Hinn, who built his ministry through massive healing crusades and TV shows, said Benny Hinn Ministries has cut down on staff and expenses amounting to $21 million since 2008.

He added that the $2 million deficit is not a large amount and that God could surely provide. He pointed out, however, that some of his vendors "are asking for their money. They have been very kind in helping us and standing with us, but the time has come for this deficit to be taken care of so that I can go on preaching the Gospel without pressure."

He then asked his prayer partners to sow a seed into his ministry so that the gospel would continue to be preached.

"Think about the impact, the negative impact it would have If I said, 'OK, I cannot travel anymore. The financial pressure is just too heavy on me. Let somebody else do it.' God would judge me. Secondly, think about the souls that would not hear the gospel. Is it really worth? Of course not. $2 million, that's nothing. God can do that," he said.
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by e36991: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2010
Enigma:

Even after the news broke, . . . . had the gall to ask his victims, er, partners

to give him 2 million dollars to cover deficit he claims to have suffered recently because people in some countries that he visited did not give.

Apparently, he has now removed the appeal from his website after ridicule just as he has removed his denial of the Paula White affair.

From http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-filipino/world/07/29/10/televangelist-benny-hinn-asks-2-m-donation

Televangelist Benny Hinn is asking his prayer partners to donate $2 million to his ministry because of financial difficulties.

In a message in his website, Hinn said his ministry accumulated the $2 million deficit in the last few months because of the poor economy, which translated to fewer offerings in some of his crusades in different parts of the world.

He cited one crusade in Jakarta, Indonesia recently where his ministry lost money "because the people could not give."

Hinn, who built his ministry through massive healing crusades and TV shows, said Benny Hinn Ministries has cut down on staff and expenses amounting to $21 million since 2008.

He added that the $2 million deficit is not a large amount and that God could surely provide. He pointed out, however, that some of his vendors "are asking for their money.

They have been very kind in helping us and standing with us, but the time has come for this deficit to be taken care of so that I can go on preaching the Gospel without pressure
."

He then asked his prayer partners to sow a seed into his ministry so that the gospel would continue to be preached.

"Think about the impact, the negative impact it would have If I said, 'OK, I cannot travel anymore. The financial pressure is just too heavy on me. Let somebody else do it.' God would judge me.

Secondly, think about the souls that would not hear the gospel. Is it really worth? Of course not. $2 million, that's nothing. God can do that
," he said.

@^^^

Maybe he should curb his high life lifestyle first

Downsizing or downgrading his 10 million dollars mansion to service the  $2 million deficit could be a start

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4GsHJwass&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Enigma(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2010
Meanwhile apart from donating for his $2 million donor appeal, you can also buy your "prosperity prayer shawl" from Hinn's website for $50! They stop at nothing when it comes to fleecing the flock.
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by petres007(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2010
Enigma:

Meanwhile apart from donating for his $2 million donor appeal, you can also buy your "prosperity prayer shawl"[/color] from Hinn's website for $50! They stop at nothing when it comes to fleecing the flock.

Ahn ahn now!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by petres007(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
Kai! No be lie o!  shocked

You can get yours here - http://www.bennyhinn.org/products/product_detail.cfm?itemid=734

Its even product #1 on their top 10 list! shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Dolemite(f): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
I am laughing so hard! Christianity this is your fruit. . .prosperity prayer shawl grin
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by eyzhvntsn: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2010
@op

cry
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by nuclearboy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
What manner of human believes these kind of people? Where's the capability to reason, to understand, to be "human"?

And God and Angels are watching this? makes me kind of ashamed. embarassed
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Tonyet1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2010
*exhales*

Dolemites what has individuality got to do with generality? if a fruit of mango goes bad how has that affected the mango tree? i wonder what concerns you in our issues. sad sad
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Dolemite(f): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
Tonye-t:

*exhales*

Dolemites what has individuality got to do with generality? if a fruit of mango goes bad how has that affected the mango tree? i wonder what concerns you in our issues.  sad sad
. . .but when 90 percent of the fruits goes bad, i sayeth to thee, burn the damn tree!! from Hinn to TD Jakes and his pervert son to oyakilome to catholic priests molesting the young boys *exhales*. . .and the list just goes on and on, some fruits. . . undecided
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Tonyet1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^^ goes to tell me how many "few" christians you know  tongue tongue, no wonder you're generalizing so soon and come to think of it, because Judas happened to be a thief therefore would mean the other 11 were thieves too. does it make any sense to your logic brain or does it make sense to cut off the whole disciples. case for a even a toddler to handle.  tongue tongue
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Dolemite(f): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
Tonye-t:

^^^ goes to tell me how many "few" christians you know  tongue tongue, no wonder you're generalizing so soon and come to think of it, because Judas happened to be a thief therefore would mean the other 11 were thieves too. does it make any sense to your logic brain or does it make sense to cut off the whole disciples. case for a even a toddler to handle.  tongue tongue
. . .if you only knew me, I come into contact with different Christians everyday, not one of them lives close to an exemplary life and they all go to these churches, i'm even living with a christian drunk so i know what I'm talking about. grin
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by nuclearboy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Dolemite:

Sorry to burst your bubble but there do not exist "fakes" where there does not exist "originals".

Whether you find only 2 in every million, what matters and is true is that there are some (few though they are) that are true Christians.

The Hinns, Whites, etc all represent the money-based side of Christianity and you will see people like the OP on theis thread who are Christians yet do not support these "criminals in the pulpits".

Your assertion is like saying "because there are very many love-peddlers on earth, all women "on earth" are love peddlers - would you state this? This is not a "us versus them" thing where we support Christians because we are christians (I personally am ashamed of much of what I read here about so called Christians) but just the truth
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by whiteroses(f): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
no impurity, so they went on holiday, rented a room and slept side by side and benny inn dint enter the place, is that what they are saying? do they think we are fools? but they are adult so rock on pastors, anoiting jam anointing!
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Tonyet1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2010
Dolemite:

. . .if you only knew me, I come into contact with different Christians everyday, not one of them lives close to an exemplary life and they all go to these churches, i'm even living with a christian drunk so i know what I'm talking about. grin

1. Because you come in contact with diff. xtians . . . how does that make you a judge in our christian issues. outsider!  grin

2. Exemplary life indeed. . .so how is mrs.outsider suppose to know what examples are required of a Christian?

3. Sorry to disappoint your judging finger. . .how patheic of you to use a church as criterion for judging who a good christian is, sometimes i feel like "praying some folks mouths remains shut expecially in issues they barely no nothing about"

4. Christian drunk. . . no wonder! companion of fools shall be destroyed, i didnt say so Proverbs. 13:20 did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolemite you can never comprehend the true life that stands for a taking in Christ except you come in, staying outside and judging who did what to whom are all exercises that will forever blind those who chose to be blinded.

What Humans fail to realise is that no one is ever perfect in this life, not you, not Tonye not all the christians in this world, we only try to live justified to God through the gift of righteousness in Christ. I cannot tell you a day goes by without me erring one way or the other, but one thing remains sure. . .and that is inspite of my fallibles i am sure Someone still Loves me i am sure Someone still accepts me the way i am, someone still sees me as a Son regardless of my prodigality.

Heb 4:15-16 (NIV)
15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are — yet was without sin.
16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

We do not have any right whatsoever to judge another man's servant, let the man be judged by his master

Rom 14:4 (NIV) - Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

Life has never being easy for any human on earth let alone a Christian, we hear of Christian folks swinging in sexual immoralities daily, we hear of some believing folks stealing from church treasuries and everyone is bold to open their silly mouths to talk all sorts of rubbish about them without realising what they go through, without realising the testing they face from God for their acclaimed steafastness.

We owe them love, we owe them prayers, we owe them acceptance. for let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he falls!(Scriptures)
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Dolemite(f): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
Tonye-t:

1. Because you come in contact with diff. xtians . . . how does that make you a judge in our christian issues. outsider!  grin
I read the bible, and still go to church sometimes, I was a former Christian but thank god i'm an atheist now.  cool I'm not that much of an outsider.

Tonye-t:

[color=#000099]

3. Sorry to disappoint your judging finger. . .how patheic of you to use a church as criterion for judging who a good christian is, sometimes i feel like "praying some folks mouths remains shut expecially in issues they barely no nothing about"
Your bible says by their fruits you shall know them, there are decievers EVERYWHERE, it's supposed to be the endtime, satan disguised as an angel of light? DUH!! I'm not judging anyone, but when someone who is supposed to be holier than me a wicked sinner who is doomed to hell for eternity with master Satan (giggles) engages in nefarious activities. . .I raise an eyebrow. . .

Tonye-t:

I cannot tell you a day goes by without me erring one way or the other, but one thing remains sure. . .and that is inspite of my fallibles i am sure Someone still Loves me i am sure Someone still accepts me the way i am, someone still sees me as a Son regardless of my prodigality.

This is the same mentality Christians have and i DON'T understand it, listen if you accept god into your life, the holy spirit dwells in you right? and that spirit tells you whats right and whats wrong, so why then would you err (I can understand the little occasional white lie here or some insignificant goof up there) but the sins or activities prevailant in Christianity is damning, when you become a Christian you are NOT human like everyone else, bible says you become a NEW creature right? but yet i see you guys doing the most evil of things, defiling the body of Christ so to say. . .not talking from a high horse, im not a pastor i don't even believe in god, but deep down i wish you Christian lived up to what the bible preaches, Nigeria would become a better place if you did, even the most basic one 'love thy neighbour as yourself' is lacking. . .
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Mudley313: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Dolemite:

Sorry to burst your bubble but there do not exist "fakes" where there does not exist "originals".

using your own analogy, are there also TRUE witch-native doctors, magicians, tarot readers, celestial church prophets etc? maybe even true yahoo-yahoo emails
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by nuclearboy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^
I'm not into tarot readers etc. However, I know you cannot show me a "fake" 2, 000 Naira note. Why? The original doesn't exist.

BTW, in the past, Nigerians did use friends and associates to launder money. Whether they used email to solicit for such or not is out of the realm of this discussion.
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by debosky(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
Hmm. . . .holding hands leaving a hotel together?

It appears fishy at first glance, but then again, things can be twisted out of shape.

I don't think this sets a good example at all, especially so soon after their individual break ups.

God knows his own and will judge.
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by beloveeed: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
first and foremost, thanks enigma for bring this up.
secondly, it has made me realize not all that say Lord! Lord! is recognised by Him
Thirdly, becos of such things the way is evil spoken of so am not surprised (initially was but comforted by scripture)
fourthly, it has further helped me understand who i listen to as message
finally, i am righteaous if they choose to dicredit the Way!
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
$10,800/night for a hotel? shocked shocked
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Rhino3dm: 1:42am On Jul 31, 2010
^^^ All of the so called men of gods are fraud.
and thier followers, deluded. @ all lets assume this idio.tic He goat was seen moving out of hatel with your mom, sister or wife, will the stu.pid 'thy shall not judge' come in to place. Or police ?. ' con artist on vacation with a pros.ti.tute' period!
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by jamace(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2010
shocked shocked

Lord come quickly. The saints are drowning in the storms of life!
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by DGIPLUS(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2010
@Jamace,
The Saints are not drowning in the storms of life. The truth is prevailing and the wheat will soon be separated from the chaffs.
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by Tonyet1(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2010
^^ what truth are you presuming, simply becos they were accused doesnt yet mean there was something going on, and even if there was, Peter (the saint of the early church) did worse when he denied Jesus not for once but three times. divine providence we'll say! cheers!
Re: Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? by poweredcom(m): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2010
oya na, make dem dey romance God is not against it ok

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs / 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Comes Out Powerfully On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.