Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age (50314 Views)

AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show / See how Don Jazzy replies fan who asked 'Why are people leaving your label?' / AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Bankyproperties: 3:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Do you know you can own a plot of land with N500k
Title:CofO
Check my profile to see my whatsapp contact if you want to know more details
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Tesike: 3:20am On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:
To be honest though, AY has got to be the one of the most humorless, unwitty and boring comedian I've ever had the privilege to watch and listen to! *EyesRolling*

Gosh...he's so dry ehn!!

He's also a testament to the fact that grace can take you to the top even without any discernible talent!
True...... The place of Grace
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by LORRDDD(m): 4:14am On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:
To be honest though, AY has got to be the one of the most humorless, unwitty and boring comedian I've ever had the privilege to watch and listen to! *EyesRolling*

Gosh...he's so dry ehn!!

He's also a testament to the fact that grace can take you to the top even without any discernible talent!

madam wealth don't just LAND in people's laps. he has something else, grace go dey but check well, check again, you'll see value somewhere.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by mechanics(m): 4:20am On Dec 02, 2018
The fan no serious must everybody dress the same, nice reply.
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Flamzey00(m): 5:07am On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

Gosh...he's so dry ehn!!

Oluwa bless your life there joor. AY is extremely dry
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Justseyii: 5:10am On Dec 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Nigga679(m): 5:14am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
But you are a useless failed comedian, ugly and very unfunny, if I were your wife, I could have dumped your stupid ass
Is this how deep you've allowed hatred to eat?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by kyaagbanairaland(m): 5:38am On Dec 02, 2018
Her question made me remember the movie TED 2
There was a part TED said once you become a celebrity, your business becomes the business of the public.
Nothing like mind your business when it comes to the issues of celebrities.
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by tafat: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2018
No be lie, what an answer. Meanwhile what's with the fuzz about Temi? Who is Temi?

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Promotersparlou: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2018
Yomzzyblog:

'I am not a banker, I am an entertainer', Popular Comedian Ayo Makun aka AY replies fan in a polite manner, who asked why he doesn't dress his age.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/i-am-not-banker-comedian-ay-replies-fan.html

Happy New Month.

Also Check this out.
Every Nigerian Youth is cordially invited NYSC Financial-Flenjor End of the Year Party taking place on the 27th, December, 2018.

STEW is the New AZA Party.
https://www.nairaland.com/4876718/stew-new-aza#73478051
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Afrocentric: 6:30am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
But you are a useless failed comedian, ugly and very unfunny, if I were your wife, I could have dumped your stupid ass
thank God you are not. So, mind your business
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by cmrendowed(f): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2018
chiedozie198100:
is it just me, or does anybody else think this fan and celebrity arguments seem like an ARRANGED stuff?
Is not an arranged stuff men it’s what happening in real life

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Mizwisdom(f): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2018
Funny guy
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by PAQ(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

This is really hateful of you! This man has worked really hard to achive the level of success your education will never give you!
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by zolacoded(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

Gosh...he's so dry ehn!!

Hi Angel, jst want u to knw I'm still starring at ur picture. Ur beauty is mesmerizing grin
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by NessaBoo(f): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2018
zolacoded:

Hi Angel, jst want u to knw I'm still starring at ur picture. Ur beauty is mesmerizing grin

Awww...thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Ujuomo(f): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2018
Thank God u re nt his wife, u won't let us hear word 4 here if na him dey marry u. U sounds so bittered n unhappy. Take it easy 2 avoid heart attack or suicide
SIMPLYkush:
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by poshbrave(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2018
[s]
SIMPLYkush:
[/s]
but u are not d wife so what is ur business ���
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by innocential3032(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2018
some people can not even mind their business
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2018
FoderKingthanos:

Ode

You that you're criticising someone's English, you wrote "can " instead of "can't "

Your father , olosho ten kobo.
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2018
So denim is now an age thing. Baba God, abeq save my Africa angry
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Nice reply brother ayo. Some silly trolls need such answers.

Modified: if you're an entertainer, you're public property, your business is the public business.
That's why he took it easy on the lady. He wasn't rude to her like one would ordinarily expect of an ideal Nigerian celebrity. They will post a picture, or video, expecting only to get positive reactions.
React negatively @ your own peril.
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=DaddyMorenike post=73475390][/quote]Oboy dah geh fine. Can you gimme ha kentro? I need a girl
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by adoho(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Thank God you can never be his wife... even in your dreams
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by DaddyMorenike: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
QuitNotice:
Oboy dah geh fine. Can you gimme ha kentro? I need a girl

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=DaddyMorenike post=73486347][/quote] grin
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Casemiro(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Yoighaman(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Notice he didn't call himself a comedian but an entertainer. His jokes might be 'dry' but he's got a lot of other stuffs to offer which keeps him wealthy and relevant at that. It's not always about talent, so many 'broke' talented artistes. Kudos to him for knowing how to play the game.
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Slimsly100(f): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
yrex01:
pcm 2-2-2

And you think that dosage will be enough?
Why not add Chloramphenicol, he seems to need enough of it o. wink

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by stanley000: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
NessaBoo:

Gosh...he's so dry ehn!!

or perhaps he did some Rituals. You know in Nigeria now any successful person is a Ritualist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / BBNaija's JMK Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday (Photos) / "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.