Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (57051 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by brodalokie: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Trying to be the record in the first place would mean competition. If I have food and money, I couldn't bother myself with fasting but if forced to by circumstance beyond control I would manage until I get my way back untop.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Missonas(f): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wrong motives.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Fortissimo502: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Fake news.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by afemgbosey(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
It's a pity many people criticized and judge whatever they read over the Internet. This generation point fingers and throw stones like they are better. When you do that, expect same. As for me, by whatever means you die, just make heaven. Don't follow this generation like Noah's generation. Doomsday and Epiphany of our Lord Jesus is coming, decide your own fate...
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Omoaiye(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Use your common sense.

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by liver123(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
ChopBellefull:
People can take risk o, only 5 days wen i do for MFM deliverance program i wan die. Chai. Since den ehn i comot hand like mr ibu for fasting
wait o, you mean say you fast for five days both night and day?
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by liver123(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
femo86:
Bros J for bible suck orange, pluck pawpaw for wilderness, pluck mango suck and all na fasting

You come dey suffer yaself

RIP
please have respect for God
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
Correctgist:
In an attempt to emulate Jesus Christ by fasting for 40 days and 40 nights, a pastor, Alfred Ndlovu, got malnourished and died of malnutrition after embarking on a dry fasting that lasted for 30 days.

The 44 year old pastor in a bid of beat Jesus Christ’s record, left home for the bush. He went without food or water for 30 days when he gave up the ghost

The South African pastor was said to have fasted for thirty days without food.During the period, the 44-year-old clergyman left home for a nearby bush to have prayers, just like Jesus did.

It was reported that Pastor Ndlovu died just a month despite having no history of illness after he had tried to equal or break Jesus Christ’s record of fasting for 40 days.The report said the Pastor was alone in the wilderness and his body was found by a stranger who then called the police. A close relative said: “He was a very spiritual man. It’s unfortunate he had to die this way. After a month we got the sad news of his death. Pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.”

Until his death, the deceased was known by his family and community at large as a very spiritual person whose faith could move mountains and his death surprised everyone, even church members.Reacting to the death of the clergyman, one close relative said: ‘He was a very spiritual man. It’s unfortunate he had to die this way. After a month we got the sad news of his death. The pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.

https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-dies-after-fasting-for-30-days-to-compete-and-beat-jesus-record/

people and lie, so na him dead body explain to people say him want beat record or he already explained his motives before embarking on the exercise.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Oseniade(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
Elthugnificent:

Should we assume that David Blaine is greater than jesus since he fasted for 44 days?
I had to look him up to see if this is true. Actually he drank some water throughout the period.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Andrez123(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Religious Stupidity!
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by tinktanker: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nice death. Foolish man
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by PrinceDangana(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
dont tempt d lord ur God
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by davien(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
40 days and 40 nights is a Jewish saying or manner of speech, it means a really long time, not an actual amount of time..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by ChopBellefull(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
liver123:
wait o, you mean say you fast for five days both night and day?

I swear i dey tell u truth... Monday to friday.... I thought I wouldnt make it.. D worst part is dat u must pray o. Even at midnight wen d hunger is severe u must jump up and pray no sitting
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Gptins(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
David Blaine isn't Jesus.
He dated for 44days and drank 4.5l of water everyday and he had serious metallic taste which was indicative of excessive use up of Jerome bodies and eventually suffered from refeeding syndrome/elecrtrolyte imbalance. That's okay for the record.
So, don't compare Blaine to Jesus.. I just give him the credit due for his stunt. Tnx
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by egworlordor(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
He obviously doesn't have the Holy Spirit ; if he did he would have known that the fasting of Jesus is codified in the Holy Spirit. You don't need to fast 40 days and 40 nights to meet the record, you're already living in the record... 2Tim 2:15
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by salesforce: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Even pastor Adeboye that fast .the imported juice he takes to cool off during fasting when taken can last more than 10 days without eating...the vitamins alone is like 10 semo plates.

Gullible human being keep faster and dying of hunger
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Houston25(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
YOU DIE WELL, YOU WAN BE LIKE BABA JESUS ABI. YOUR FATH NEVER FAIL YOU NA. OGA PASTOR. NON WORRY YOUR RECORD STILL DEY HEAVEN SAY YOU WAN TRY, BUT LIVER FAIL YOU.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Had he taken water, he wouldn't have died. but you can survive without food for as long as you lack. the need for food is one of the many limitations of the body. same as the so called need for sleep.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by lonelydora: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Correctgist:
In an attempt to emulate Jesus Christ by fasting for 40 days and 40 nights, a pastor, Alfred Ndlovu, got malnourished and died of malnutrition after embarking on a dry fasting that lasted for 30 days.

The 44 year old pastor in a bid of beat Jesus Christ’s record, left home for the bush. He went without food or water for 30 days when he gave up the ghost

The South African pastor was said to have fasted for thirty days without food.During the period, the 44-year-old clergyman left home for a nearby bush to have prayers, just like Jesus did.

It was reported that Pastor Ndlovu died just a month despite having no history of illness after he had tried to equal or break Jesus Christ’s record of fasting for 40 days.The report said the Pastor was alone in the wilderness and his body was found by a stranger who then called the police. A close relative said: “He was a very spiritual man. It’s unfortunate he had to die this way. After a month we got the sad news of his death. Pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.”

Until his death, the deceased was known by his family and community at large as a very spiritual person whose faith could move mountains and his death surprised everyone, even church members.Reacting to the death of the clergyman, one close relative said: ‘He was a very spiritual man. It’s unfortunate he had to die this way. After a month we got the sad news of his death. The pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.

https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-dies-after-fasting-for-30-days-to-compete-and-beat-jesus-record/

The pastor forgot that Jesus had the 'Humanity' and 'Spirituality' sides.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
It's a pity he committed suicide n may end up in hell as the bible says " thou shalt not kill". He killed his body and ended up killing himself. When he knew he couldn't continue,why din't he go back home? It's really devastating but God knows best.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Okoroawusa: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
If u believe that many many years ago that a man called "Jesus" fasted for 40 days n 40 nights,then u need a brain reset.

See as this guy just die for nothing
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
davien:
40 days and 40 nights is a Jewish saying or manner of speech, it means a really long time, not an actual amount of time..
They r coming for ur head
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Enivin(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Jesus is spirit while u are just an ordinary flesh
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Zither(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mods, how many times will you guys post this piece of news on the front page? I have seen it like three times now.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by brojoshua: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
You got it wrong, children and servants of Christ Jesus don't compete with their Lord
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by TruthinAction: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
This is zeal without knowledge displayed by the Pastor. Even our Lord Jesus may have drank water during his fast. The Bible said Jesus ate nothing during his fast. It never said, he drank nothing. Otherwise, it should have read he ate and drank nothing. Besides after the fast, the Bible never said he was thirsty but it said, he was hungry. So, don't kill yourself with so called dry fasting.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Joygabby02(f): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lol
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by nellynonso: 2:21am On Dec 02, 2018
See black men talking as if their forefathers are and dined with Jesus. Something that you accepted by faith without any proof the he is what he claims to be, now t this one haff die grin
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
google is your friend
Keep on decieving your life
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by bchayuba: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Jesus said if you believe in him you can do more that he did. why can't anybody fulfill this part of the scripture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.