Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The End Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of The World (902 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of The World by Pain(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2007
Can Someone Please Tell Me When This World Is Ending?
I Heard Its Pretty ""Soon""

I Need To Book A Ticket on Heaven's Air.

Thank You.

Now I Got U shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: The End Of The World by Horus(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
The end of the world just mean the end of the rule of the caucasian.
Re: The End Of The World by mantraa: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2009
Or the end of religious domination, and the start of a new age of reason and rational thinking.
Re: The End Of The World by mamagee6(f): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2009
Okay, I get it.
Re: The End Of The World by viclee009: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
I don't know but I can tell u this much:
stay tuned to heavenly radar.
keep urself pure, no kiss kiss, no bang bang.
pray always for forgiveness because we all sin alot.
above all don't try to save urself because only God can.
don't fail prey to rapture talking pastors.
"Desire unto others what you desire for urself"
Re: The End Of The World by macIB(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
keep urself pure, no kiss kiss, no bang bang.

cry cry

then, that means 95% of the world population will not go to heaven, what a pity!
Re: The End Of The World by Image123(m): 12:36am On Aug 18, 2009
Actually,I don't think heaven will admit up to 95%,considering the case of Noah and the case of Lot. God's standard is quite competitive.Only God knows the time of the rapture. It's amazing how some believe that there's heaven&prayer& forgiveness but don't believe in the rapture. Simply beats me

(1) (Reply)

Greetings From The Heart Of Gold! / Reflection: At A Time Like This / Jesus Or Muhammed? Which Has Influenced More Positively Our Way Of Life Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.