Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen (25234 Views)

Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Emanodimo(m): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2018
missjane:
The only way to get pregnant is by opening your legs either by free will or forcefully. Summarize the story ..

Trust no one, 80 percent wants to experience it. Especially when their body transforming into maturity staged, their senses connect with vibes to engage in it.

So, it is a freewill ..

Really, God made it happen to be enjoyed for procreation. That's why it got me upset when some will come with a story that he got me pregnant as if it was not met to happen during sex .
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by stanliwise(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2018
legendmoney:
Is it not the same tribal mark I have that this have or was it drawn by � Dragon grin grin

Meanwhile

Chinko wan pay boiz
Hand go meet u as e be say u no wan work. Na to dey scam people u sabi. Instead make you learn handwork and make genuine money. Mbanu na hot hot u dey find.
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by stanliwise(m): 12:06am On Dec 02, 2018
Dc04:
[b][/b]
oga theif, hand go meet you one day.
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:28am On Dec 02, 2018
kimbraa:
While she didn't recount her ordeal while sleeping on the streets 'till she found the church; she may or may not have been raped repeatedly by either a sex-starved Agbero, man or even mad person. If you must have sex at a tender age, have knowledge of contraceptives. Most Nigerian parents don't hesitate to chase a pregnant teenage child out of the house. Most boys who tell you 'I love you' don't even know what love is. Don't wait 'till it happens to you before you'll learn. Learn from others mistakes.
Shallow minds have no boldness to tell their stories
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Bless u girl. U will thrive in your trade #boldmind
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2018
ceejayMAX:
u really need sense
He can't get what he doesn't desire
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by olumike001(m): 1:09am On Dec 02, 2018
I ve not seen anyone talk about the provision of the church to scuj situation but will be quick to say our "tithe" if you see any massive building to contain her members conveniently. Well those that publish such I find out that they dont even pay offering in church not to talk of tithe.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by CrazeMan69(m): 4:05am On Dec 02, 2018
omooba969:

What's wrong with tribal marks?

Afonja spotted
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by OsuMustGo: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry see her surname sounding like he goat in ibo

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
You need more sense indeed
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by omooba969(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
CrazeMan69:

Afonja spotted

Àwa nìyen grin

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by legendmoney(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2018
stanliwise:
Hand go meet u as e be say u no wan work. Na to dey scam people u sabi. Instead make you learn handwork and make genuine money. Mbanu na hot hot u dey find.
come make you cash out, than to dey frustrated grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by stanliwise(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
legendmoney:
come make you cash out, than to dey frustrated grin
Mark today in any calendar you will remember these words by the time you will be in jail if you refuse to stop this dark act you are in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In Beautiful Feathery Dress / Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes / 'I Am Next' - Toyin Abraham Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Baby Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.