Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen (25222 Views)

Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by memez: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigerian model with tribal marks has recounted how she got pregnant as a teen and became homeless because she was too afraid to face her strict father.

According to Adetutu, she ran away from home and soon began to sleep on the street. However before she took the decision, she informed the father of her child who told her to keep the pregnancy. However the next time she went to his house, he had run off without leaving a trace or a contact with which to reach him.

The Nigerian model with tribal marks told LITV that she passed nights in empty shops and sometimes getting drenched, as she had nowhere to go as relatives and family friends who feared her strict father refused to help her.

However she got lucky after she went to the Redeemed Christian Church of God where she saw a banner advertising a foundation for women in her condition, just before she had her baby. She disclosed that she called the number and it turned out to be a foundation run by Pastor Ituah Ighodalo, who helped her register for WAEC and she began attending lessons while pregnant.

She further disclosed that after the baby was born, they helped her put the baby up for foster care for 4 years. However after 4 years when she became established, she went back for her child and they now live together.

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/model-adetutu-recounts-how-she-got-pregnant-as-a-teen-and-became-homeless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by memez: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
sad
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Peterdredd(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
angry
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
angry see her surname sounding like he goat in ibo

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

5 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
While she didn't recount her ordeal while sleeping on the streets 'till she found the church; she may or may not have been raped repeatedly by either a sex-starved Agbero, man or even mad person. If you must have sex at a tender age, have knowledge of contraceptives. Most Nigerian parents don't hesitate to chase a pregnant teenage child out of the house. Most boys who tell you 'I love you' don't even know what love is. Don't wait 'till it happens to you before you'll learn. Learn from others mistakes.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by KendrickAyomide: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Who wan give e fellow boy belle?

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by emeijeh(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
And so?!

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Starboytwo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ehn Wetin con consign us with this explanation...abi I'm not really understanding
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by ceejayMAX(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

u really need sense

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
V
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
gringrin
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by legendmoney(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
Is it not the same tribal mark I have that this have or was it drawn by � Dragon grin grin

Meanwhile

Chinko wan pay boiz

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by anambraamaka: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
;D6
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by easynetsms(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by ola1982(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Why will someone want to do business with a foolish fool like you

9 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by chily11: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Imagine Tiwa Savage with tribal marks ��
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mtssseew afonja come carry your tiger claw sister angry
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Gogot98(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Your very own surname made you kept buying ADD-TO-YOUR-SENSE.

Same woman has premiered in France, Australia and Spain before.
Tell us when your ADD-TO-MY-SENSE business takes you to those places.
So uncouth a human, you are!!!

6 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by missjane: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
The only way to get pregnant is by opening your legs either by free will or forcefully. Summarize the story ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by hollamanng(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
legends will understand

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Charlesmore(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
everyone has story to tell. Lord help me
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by springtech(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lesson for all girls, keep your legs together.
Don't get carried away by the lies you are being told and also the few moment of enjoyment might eventually land you in unwanted situations.

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by omooba969(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Mtssseew afonja come carry your tiger claw sister angry

Go & read about this then come back here with your skull full of knowledge... don't forget the word 'Ichi' & where it can be found on the body.

If you belong to any other tribe in Nigeria, let me know so I can lecture you about your meaningless existence.

Òdè. cool

4 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Is She not a Yoruba girl?
Abeg tell us something we don't already know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by omooba969(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
chily11:
Imagine Tiwa Savage with tribal marks ��

What's wrong with tribal marks?

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Spark01(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Her parents are mean. You give person this kind wicked mark, you still pursue her for street. Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by Holuseye: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
How is this news abeg, u open Toto come yarn cocks
Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by delpee(f): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
God bless Pastor Ituah Ighodalo for his kindness and care for the youth especially.

4 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen by naunasabi: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
na Afonja teenage pregnancy is one of their signature moves. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje / Funke Akindele Stuns In New Photo / MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.