Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,328 members, 7,853,492 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. (880 Views)

My Open Reply To "Lordreed" On His Argument Concerning The Existence Of God / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
"Come, and let us return unto the
LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight." Hosea 6:1-2

Hosea made this statement 2000yrs ago. Isreal was revived 2000yrs later (1948). All the dead will be revived after the 1000yrs reign of Jesus Christ.

A day represents a thousand years

2 Peter 3:6-8
"By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day."
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by qwertyboss(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Who is god?
Jesus
Is Jesus the son of Mary?
Yes
Who created Mary?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is the begotten son.
Yes
Who is his father?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus is a servant of God?
Yes
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus died on the cross?
Yes
Who resurrected him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is a messenger?
Yes
Who sent him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes
Whom did he worship?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Did God have a beginning?
No....
Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Where's God?
In heaven
How many are there in heaven?Only one God.
Where's Jesus?
He is sitted on the right hand of his father.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Then how many are they in heaven?
Only one God
Then how many seats?
One
Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.
Then how are they seated?
On one chair
Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Hahaha what a confusion. So beautiful to be a Muslim
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
qwertyboss:
Who is god?
Jesus
Yes
Who created Mary?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Yes
Who is his father?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Yes
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus died on the cross?
Yes
Who resurrected him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is a messenger?
Yes
Who sent him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Whom did he worship?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
No....
Who is God?
Jesus.
Where's God?
In heaven
Where's Jesus?
Who is God?
Jesus.
Only one God
Then how many seats?
One
Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.
On one chair
Who is God?
Jesus.

If demonic beings are referred to as gods why not our Messiah? Do not derail bro.
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by qwertyboss(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

If demonic beings are referred to as gods why not our Messiah? Do not derail bro.
You are by far different from demonic being worshippers! You are guided people but you interpolated your doctrines.
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
qwertyboss:
Who is god?
Jesus
Yes
Who created Mary?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Yes
Who is his father?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Yes
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus died on the cross?
Yes
Who resurrected him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is a messenger?
Yes
Who sent him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Whom did he worship?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
No....
Who is God?
Jesus.
Where's God?
In heaven
Where's Jesus?
Who is God?
Jesus.
Only one God
Then how many seats?
One
Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.
On one chair
Who is God?
Jesus.

Yes. It is VERY beautiful being a Muslim....

We can see that everywhere we go.

You should accept Jesus before it is too late.
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by qwertyboss(m): 6:14am On Dec 02, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I have accepted jesus since because my scripture spoke well about him and we are faithful enough not to delete such from our script, infact a whole chapter was dedicated to the Virgin Mary (may Allah have mercy on her)

Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by qwertyboss(m): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I have been reading the bible ever since, if you are not a coward download an English version of the quran and study it without any bias and you will realise that what you are seeing everywhere is unIslamic. Just do it if you really believe in jesus! WHAT BAFFLES ME MOST IS THAT, YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS AND MARY AS YOU SAID BUT JUST LOOK AT THEIR PICTURES IN YOUR DRAWINGS, THEIR DRESSINGS ARE JUST AS DECENT AS THOSE OF THE TRUE MUSLIM, THE VIRGIN MARY EVEN HAD A HEAD COVERING! PRAISE THE LORD!! BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE ASKING ME TO ACCEPT JESUS WHEN YOU ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE IT YOURSELF, WELL I GUESS YOU ARE TOO BRAIN WASHED TO SIMPLY CORRELATE OUR CLOSE DECENT DRESSING SIMILARITIES WITH THOSE IN YOUR PICTURES THAN YOU TODAY!
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by Anas09: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2018
qwertyboss:
Who is god?
Jesus
Yes
Who created Mary?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Yes
Who is his father?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Yes
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus died on the cross?
Yes
Who resurrected him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is a messenger?
Yes
Who sent him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Whom did he worship?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
No....
Who is God?
Jesus.
Where's God?
In heaven
Where's Jesus?
Who is God?
Jesus.
Only one God
Then how many seats?
One
Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.
On one chair
Who is God?
Jesus.
There's absolutely no confusion here. You are the confused one becos you are spiritually bowed down like an animal working on all fours (note, i didn't say you are an animal, i said like an animal). You have no Discernment, all you know and believe is what you see in front of you.

You are like an animal that is bowed to the ground, so, can't look up, hence, only feels the sun but can't see it. He can argue to death that the Sun is not Pure fire only warmth and rays which cast his shadow. If you tried to convince him that the sun in its essence is fire, he'd call you confused. That is exactly who you are now.

Your reasoning is earthy hence, your understanding is... you have none

Let me begin by asking you this. Do you know and understand what the "Divine Design" is and how it operates?

Your answer will prepare a platform for me to take up your confused notions about who Jesus is and make clear to you. So, over to you qwertyboss
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by Anas09: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2018
qwertyboss:

I have accepted jesus since because my scripture spoke well about him and we are faithful enough not to delete such from our script, infact a whole chapter was dedicated to the Virgin Mary (may Allah have mercy on her)
How did you accept Jesus?
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2018
qwertyboss:

R

You have accepted Jesus as your Lord and saviour?

Then get baptized...

" He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. "
(John 3: 18)

" He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. "
(Mark 16: 16)

Without identifying with his blood,
Your sins remain..

" For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. "
(Matthew 26: 28)

God bless you.
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by Anas09: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2018
qwertyboss:

I have been reading the bible ever since, if you are not a coward download an English version of the quran and study it without any bias and you will realise that what you are seeing everywhere is unIslamic. Just do it if you really believe in jesus! WHAT BAFFLES ME MOST IS THAT, YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS AND MARY AS YOU SAID BUT JUST LOOK AT THEIR PICTURES IN YOUR DRAWINGS, THEIR DRESSINGS ARE JUST AS DECENT AS THOSE OF THE TRUE MUSLIM, THE VIRGIN MARY EVEN HAD A HEAD COVERING! PRAISE THE LORD!! BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE ASKING ME TO ACCEPT JESUS WHEN YOU ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE IT YOURSELF, WELL I GUESS YOU ARE TOO BRAIN WASHED TO SIMPLY CORRELATE OUR CLOSE DECENT DRESSING SIMILARITIES WITH THOSE IN YOUR PICTURES THAN YOU TODAY!
Is allah the father of Isa?

Sir, are you sure you are talking abt the same Jesus here? is it the same Jesus who was a Jew? Do you mean Jesus of Nazareth or Jesus of Medina? because Jesus of Nazareth says YHWH is His Father, and YHWH says He is His son. And for this reason He was crucified.

But, Allah says anyone who ascribes to him a son shd be killed, And Yes, the Jews killed Jesus of Naareth for it.

Jesus of Nazareth died and resurrected, but the last time i checked, the koran says He didn't. It says allah deceived the Jews to think that He was killed on the cross. It says another man, a look alike was killed in the place of Jesus.

But allah did not tell why the Jews wanted to kill Jesus since allah claims that Jesus declared that he was just a servant. Muhammad claimed to be the servant of allah, he was killed for that, why was Jesus' case different?

Allah is yet to tell who the look alike was and his offence to make allah replace him with Jesus. And, where did allah keep Jesus and where is Jesus now?

Why will allah deceive the Jews and the Christians all those years to allow them to believe that Jesus is the son of God, only to come up 600yrs later to tell them Jesus is indeed not his son but his servant?

What will allah do with the souls of men and women whom he deceived and allowed the Antichrist spirits to kill them for their faith? Will allah take the. blame for that?

Do you Sincerely belief in your heart of hearts that we are in fact talking about the same deities here?

Well, considering how divergent the Modus Operandi of allah is from YHWH's, i stand on the opinion that allah is as different from YHWH as light is to darkness.

But, if you have a different opinion, by all means present it here with a few facts to buttress your stance.
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by qwertyboss(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Anas09:

Is allah the father of Isa?

Sir, are you sure you are talking abt the same Jesus here? is it the same Jesus who was a Jew? Do you mean Jesus of Nazareth or Jesus of Medina? because Jesus of Nazareth says YHWH is His Father, and YHWH says He is His son. And for this reason He was crucified.

But, Allah says anyone who ascribes to him a son shd be killed, And Yes, the Jews killed Jesus of Naareth for it.

Jesus of Nazareth died and resurrected, but the last time i checked, the koran says He didn't. It says allah deceived the Jews to think that He was killed on the cross. It says another man, a look alike was killed in the place of Jesus.

But allah did not tell why the Jews wanted to kill Jesus since allah claims that Jesus declared that he was just a servant. Muhammad claimed to be the servant of allah, he was killed for that, why was Jesus' case different?

Allah is yet to tell who the look alike was and his offence to make allah replace him with Jesus. And, where did allah keep Jesus and where is Jesus now?

Why will allah deceive the Jews and the Christians all those years to allow them to believe that Jesus is the son of God, only to come up 600yrs later to tell them Jesus is indeed not his son but his servant?

What will allah do with the souls of men and women whom he deceived and allowed the Antichrist spirits to kill them for their faith? Will allah take the. blame for that?

Do you Sincerely belief in your heart of hearts that we are in fact talking about the same deities here?

Well, considering how divergent the Modus Operandi of allah is from YHWH's, i stand on the opinion that allah is as different from YHWH as light is to darkness.

But, if you have a different opinion, by all means present it here with a few facts to buttress your stance.
You are seriously confused and brain washed right from childhood, Allah is simply an Arabic word meaning God, just as in yoruba Olorun, as in Igbo Chinékè, and host of other tribes. So wake up! Read your bible thoroughly with the soul aim of understanding it not selecting what interests you alone. Infact the bible is not the word of jesus most of it, the Red Letter Edition spoke tonnes! And some chapter has no known author. Guy wake up and get out of the dark! Gone are those days when you sit and listen to the rhetoric of so called men of God when you have access to literary materials at your disposal while lazing around! Wake up!
Infact jesus was sent to the Jews but they rejected him! And lay false claims that so said led to his crussification,...
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by OLUWABIG(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2018
Am still waiting for one mumu that will still call Jesus a Muslim mtcheww shio
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by qwertyboss(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2018
I believe that jesus christ is a messenger of God just like Moses and Abraham.

Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by Anas09: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
qwertyboss:

You are seriously confused and brain washed right from childhood, Allah is simply an Arabic word meaning God, just as in yoruba Olorun, as in Igbo Chinékè, and host of other tribes. So wake up! Read your bible thoroughly with the soul aim of understanding it not selecting what interests you alone. Infact the bible is not the word of jesus most of it, the Red Letter Edition spoke tonnes! And some chapter has no known author. Guy wake up and get out of the dark! Gone are those days when you sit and listen to the rhetoric of so called men of God when you have access to literary materials at your disposal while lazing around! Wake up!
Infact jesus was sent to the Jews but they rejected him! And lay false claims that so said led to his crussification,...
You know, i expected that a man who is not confused and brainedwashed shd be able to see a question and know that questions posted requires answers. Mr Muslim, there's nothing you said here addresses my questions so i won't even bother with them.

Do you want me to Post the questions again? Okay, here they are again. Pls don't jump into something else.

[b]Is allah the father of Isa?
But, if you have a different opinion, by all means present it here with a few facts to buttress your stance. [/b]

Answer these questions or you keep qwayet wen people with intelligence are talking.
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by Anas09: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
qwertyboss:
I believe that jesus christ is a messenger of God just like Moses and Abraham.
It's your beleive, but rationally, is your believe true?

Angel Gabriel announced the birth of Jesus, gave His name, His place of birth, His mission on earth. Called Him the Son of God. And Jesus was exactly what Angel Gabriel said He'd be.

Will now see any rationality in your believe that 600 yrs later the same Angel Gabriel will leave the Jews and go to Arabia, to a man of questionable Character, a thief in fact and a pedophile and change his words by saying Jesus is not the Son of God, but a mere servant?

You, a man whose reasoning abilities are intact believe this and call a Christian confused and brainwashed. Your brain correct at all?

The first i head this, i was like, 'Something is wrong somewhere, How can the same Angel Gabriel give two peope different messages? One of those entities was an impersonator.
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by qwertyboss(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Anas09:

You know, i expected that a man who is not confused and brainedwashed shd be able to see a question and know that questions posted requires answers. Mr Muslim, there's nothing you said here addresses my questions so i won't even bother with them.

Do you want me to Post the questions again? Okay, here they are again. Pls don't jump into something else.

[b]Is allah the father of Isa?
But, if you have a different opinion, by all means present it here with a few facts to buttress your stance. [/b]

Answer these questions or you keep qwayet wen people with intelligence are talking.

Allah does not have son, that is infact a blasphemy of the highest order! He is not like his creation.
You as blind as darkness!
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by Anas09: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
qwertyboss:

Allah does not have son, that is infact a blasphemy of the highest order! He is not like his creation.
You as blind as darkness!
Have you now seen that your Jesus is not my Jesus, your allah is not my YHWH?

Guy, mind your Islam independent of Christianity. I understand how difficult that is, but can you at least try?

Stop jumping into Christian threads and making yourself look foolish.

Allah is not Jehovah.
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by Deckline(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Anas09:

Guy, mind your Islam independent of Christianity. I understand how difficult that is, but can you at least try?

Allah is not Jehovah.
Tell them ma'am!
Let it sink into their brain!
Allah is not God!
Allah is not Jehovah!
Mohammed and Jesus are different!
Christians and muslims DON'T serve the same God!
A muslim that doesn't repent will go to hell!
Hurtful_truth!!

1 Like

Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by qwertyboss(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
Anas09:

Allah is not Jehovah.
Deaf, dumb and they will never return to the path!
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by Anas09: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Deckline:

Tell them ma'am!
Let it sink into their brain!
Allah is not God!
Allah is not Jehovah!
Mohammed and Jesus are different!
Christians and muslims DON'T serve the same God!
A muslim that doesn't repent will go to hell!
Hurtful_truth!!
That is the simple truth. Satan is deceiving them to think the Jesus Muhammad talked abt is Jesus of Nazareth.

That smart mouth qwertyboss who knows nothing abt the real islam just jumped into this thread talking stupid.

I dare him to answer any question i posted and watch himself tight in robes with quotes from his own koran.

@qwertyboss, learn and understand your islam before you venture into Christianity.
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by Anas09: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
qwertyboss:

Deaf, dumb and they will never return to the path!
That is why i wanted you to answer those questions and put me straight on the path, but this is all you can do?

Hahahahahahaha. I'd rather be dumb and deaf than be spiritually dead.

Go back and answer the questions.
Re: A Cryptic Message From The Bible Concerning The End Of The World. by luvmijeje(f): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
The world has ended.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Declares War On Bloggers - Comedian Wale Gates, Others React / It is wrong to ask for Money when preaching the gospel. - Pastor Benny Hinn / Jesus Refused To Heal A Sick Child Until His Mother Pressured Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.