Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (1057 Views)

I Need Older,matured & Independed Lady,from 37yrs+ For Marriage / I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience / Strong handsome comfortable Man need older caring Upper Class Woman as Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by onafan(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2007
Re: . by cuteass1(f): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2007
Whatever floats your boat dear wink i don't like the idea but who am i to decide over your life??

if you can cope with them, and you find someone that appreciates you the same, why the hell not??

your hapiness counts, and if you find it with them , then do your show.

But always have the future at heart, don't you have a dream of creating a family?? whatever happened togrowing old together with your spouse??
are you ready to face your friends, family and well-wishers?? are you ready to bring kids to an unstable family?? what would you have told your son if he were to be in the same situation??

if after considering all that, you're still willing to damn the consequences, then the sky should be your limit wink everything in life comes with sacrifices, some bigger than others, its a survival of the strongest wink
Re: . by Creamish(f): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2007
hmm---different strokes for different folks i guess---bon chance mon ami! wink

(1) (Reply)

closed / Need A Frend I Can Always Count On, Prefarably A Male: No Strings Attached. / I Need A Lisbian Like Me To Huk Up With For Fun;;girls Only Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.