Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) (1048 Views)

Humble and Caring Guy Needed / Seek A Yoruba Lady For A Relationship Of Love / Yoruba Girl In Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by Kayraph(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2009
"IM AYO BY NAME IM A 200 LEVEL STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF ADO EKITI IM FROM LAGOS AND A XTIAN I NEED A TRUE GUY THAT WILL LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM, ANY SERIUOSE GUY SHOULD CALL AND DONT FLASH ME 08064001314."

I had contact with the lady whose details we have above and the experience was so nasty. She happened to be a member of a gang of robbers. Their trick was that when you call her she will ask you to meet her at an hotel, on leaving there the other members of her gang will swoop on you and dispossess you of your personal effects and money. I lost two phones (Nokia 2700 Classic and Sony Ericsson K750i) and N1,600 to them yesterday evening around 8pm around an hotel (Simply Simple Hotel, Ajegunle, Ogun State). They were in the process of taking me to an ATM to withdraw money from my account but I managed to escape from them. I regret to infrom you that the lady (Ayomide Adeoye, could be an alias) is the most ugliest thing I've ever seen, she is not worth it at all coupled with the fact that she is armed robber.

Please be extra careful, this people are mean and heartless!!!!!!!!

01-4336468
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by joker2k: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
sharrrrrap youuur maaauth dia!
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by walestar2(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2009
sound like what to type might be real. make I no go fall victim, me wey I like woman too much, thank you for sharing your experienced if it happened to be real but at least I must learn from here.dhtml,190 where una dey, lesson dey happen for here
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by joker2k: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
I am right here. Just got banned not too long ago. I think the guy might be telling the truth. Fact is that, if armed robbers can predict
your movement, you can get caught that way. Even one of my friends caught by a policeman was forced to withdraw money from ATM!

Lesson wale: dont take your phones and ATM with you when next you are playing an away match!
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by walestar2(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
joker2k:

Lesson wale: dont take your phones and ATM with you when next you are playing an away match!
That will even be worst, they will beat hell out of someday if you have nothing with you. I have experienced someone beaten in one chance before for not having phone, thank God dey collected my phone if not. I would have been hit too
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by joker2k: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2009
then take one small pangolo phone with you. But not your atm card
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by Kayraph(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2009
wale.star:

sound like what to type might be real. make I no go fall victim, me wey I like woman too much, thank you for sharing your experienced if it happened to be real but at least I must learn from here.dhtml,190 where una dey, lesson dey happen for here

The essence of all this is for people to learn lesson. I saw her details on Nairalist.

joker2k:

I am right here. Just got banned not too long ago. I think the guy might be telling the truth. Fact is that, if armed robbers can predict
your movement, you can get caught that way. Even one of my friends caught by a policeman was forced to withdraw money from ATM!

I was shaking like jellyfish while they were busy removing my personal effects.

wale.star:

That will even be worst, they will beat hell out of someday if you have nothing with you. I have experienced someone beaten in one chance before for not having phone, thank God dey collected my phone if not. I would have been hit too

I can't imagine what they could have done if I have nothing on me.

joker2k:

then take one small pangolo phone with you. But not your atm card

God will always direct us.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ poster

u are lucky to have been robbed and not used 4 ritual
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by Tcharged: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
This is bad, men.
I always suggest first meetings should be in open places like an eatry of something.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by Kayraph(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
camelot:

@ poster

I strongly believe that is their plan, that is, for ritual purpose.
T-charged:

This is bad, men.
I always suggest first meetings should be in open places like an eatry of something.

Considering my experience, you have a point there
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by walestar2(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2009
camelot:

@ poster

He is lucky, the guy self dey hungry for toto, when He heard hotel, He quickly run go, if the girl has mentioned Mr.Bigg, the guy    might give excused that he wasnt around
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by joker2k: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
wale.star:

He is lucky, the guy self dey hungry for toto, when He heard hotel, He quickly run go, if the girl has mentioned Mr.Bigg, the guy    might give excused that he wasnt around
yeah right
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by Kayraph(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2009
wale.star:

He is lucky, the guy self dey hungry for toto, when He heard hotel, He quickly run go, if the girl has mentioned Mr.Bigg, the guy might give excused that he wasnt around

I'm lucky, yes. Hungry for toto, no. I agreed to meet her at the hotel not because toto is scarce in town, she claimed that their is no eatery around that place. Afterall, they also collected some cash from me.

joker2k:

yeah right

Joker, no he is not right.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by atilla(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2009
howfars kayraph

did u sleep with her, how was her body apart from her face was it worth it?? lol grin
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by Kayraph(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2009
atilla:

howfars kayraph

did u sleep with her, how was her body apart from her face was it worth it?? lol grin

I did not sleep her, I like your sense of humour though.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2009
hmmm, serious::: shocked
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by Macgreat(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2009
^^^ indeed
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by foyeks2001(f): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
ikun je ogede
ikun redi
ikun o mo pe
ohun to dun
ma n pani laye oo
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by Kayraph(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
foyeks2001:

ikun je ogede
ikun redi
ikun o mo pe
ohun to dun
ma n pani laye oo

Thank God that I lived to tell the story.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by baloolaspo(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2009
I reply 2 u dat am interestd in u, if u are ready 4 u also 2 luv 4 who i am bye 08054963564 u cn also cal me.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by baloolaspo(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2009
I reply 2 u dat am interestd in u, if u are ready 4 u also 2 luv 4 who i am bye 08054963564 u cn also cal me.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) by Kayraph(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2009
baloolaspo:

Baloo Laspo? When next I heard Laspo, I'll run for my dear life. Kindly go and try your useless trick on someone else. As for the guys who did the job, 'Au Revoir - (Till we meet again)'

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Michelin89 / I Need Matured A Bursty Girl For Serious Relationship / Imo State Indegene Singles, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.