Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? (1049 Views)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id / How Many Nairaland Have You Met? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by jintujinta(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2008
Though this is a faceless forum yet people do meet.

Have you met any Nairalander?

How was the meeting? Pleasant or otherwise?

Do people look like their posts?

Would you like to meet more nairalanders?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by cooldude62(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2008
met? yup of coz. cool ones.
the bad ones wont meet anyone!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by jintujinta(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2008
When you met them, did they sound like their posts or look it? Or was it a kind of surprise to see the person behind that loud name? i met some and i wondered in some cases. Imagine a fragile person causing so much waves on threads and speaking like a giant. and atimes some really quiet people are just strong in their pen. i have indeed met some pleasant ones.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by iice(f): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2008
Haven't met any. . .
Hoping to meet the few special ones in this life time and maybe the next grin grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by girlfreak: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2008
only recieve calls to say hi
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by dominique(f): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2008
Just exchange phonecalls, emails and YIMs n thats fine by me.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by gilgee(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2008
Hoping to meet one here in India soon. cool
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by pahtahkee: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2008
Met some in Nigeria, hoping to meet some next week also.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by naijafan(m): 3:42am On Feb 28, 2008
dis dude started working wit us late last yr. Next thing, he was brwsing nairaland. I peepd his ID and was shockd - Lol. Gridlock frm d tech boards. I didnt think we wld meet. It was both surprising and fun.

And he also knew naijafan!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by TheSly: 3:47am On Feb 28, 2008
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 28, 2008
None
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by almondjoy(f): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2008
No. But errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I think it is good like this for now.  I recommend a 5 year dating on Nairaland before taking it to the next level. tongue

. . . . . . .otherwise. . . . . . . ban!!!!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by DrFerlie(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2008
I have met almondjoy lipsrsealed tongue tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by jintujinta(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

sorry, she just denied you. Never met anyone: she says
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by ashaby(f): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2008
Never met any yet, but i receive calls from a lot and im really catching ma fun. Although some could be really nasty, but almost 80 % are cool!!!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 29, 2008
Have met 2.

Militia, is all well with you? undecided
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by DBenny: 1:11am On Feb 29, 2008
@ Dr Ferlie

When did u serve out your 5 year probation?? grin grin grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by odada(m): 1:24am On Feb 29, 2008
I have actually met a few,dated a few and fell in love with a few grin grin grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by dragonigga(m): 4:14am On Feb 29, 2008
Haven't come across any but i do exchange calls with some. I wish 2 meet someone.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by dragonigga(m): 4:15am On Feb 29, 2008
Haven't come across any, but i do exchange calls with some. I wish 2 meet someone soon.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 29, 2008
@post
none
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by jgirl3: 5:54am On Feb 29, 2008
I have met 2 I think - they were pretty amazing and I enjoyed hanging out with them.

There are two that I haven't met but I'm close to them. Been close friends with them for 2 years and we still haven't met even though we have been in the same locality about 4 times. It's frustrating.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by jintujinta(m): 9:07am On Feb 29, 2008
odada:

I have actually met a few,dated a few and fell in love with a few grin grin grin

Aha, is nairaland built for you? I envy you o. But just take it easy! grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by tRoOE(f): 10:50am On Feb 29, 2008
I met 3 wink kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by almondjoy(f): 12:48pm On Feb 29, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

I won't be surprised.  I have noticed some stalkers around my neighbourhood lately. cheesy 

D-Benny:

@ Dr Ferlie

When did u serve out your 5 year probation?? grin grin grin

He or she definitely has not.  This is a one-way meeting! cheesy

Siena:

Have met 2.

Militia, is all well with you? undecided

It is well ma dear. It is well. Just a little "wahala" that's all.  But I have taken care of it! All is well now. Relax and keep on smiling. kiss You are always on ma mind! smiley But I know you are ok!!!

Gist too plenty--I don't even know where to start! grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by tkb417(m): 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2008
met a couple of guy and gurls
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by Dalby(m): 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2008
None actually lipsrsealed

Decided to take a look at AJ's profile and saw a picture of her, some parts slightly off, and asking any person looking to do their worst undecided

Actually expected a Queen Latifah built, her being very aggresive and passionate about issues (actually followed me bumper to bumper on an argument grin grin grin) . O well I was wrong though only right about the protruding forehead.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by almondjoy(f): 5:48am On Mar 01, 2008
Dalby:

None actually lipsrsealed

Decided to take a look at AJ's profile and saw a picture of her, some parts slightly off, and asking any person looking to do their worst undecided

Actually expected a Queen Latifah built, her being very aggresive and passionate about issues (actually followed me bumper to bumper on an argument grin grin grin) . O well I was wrong though only right about the protruding forehead.

I go head you ooooh! cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by earthrealm(m): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2008
chatted with lots on yim,
spoken with a handful,
not sure am really keen on meeting any,
well maybe except, [size=5pt]iice n babe1[/size]

oops hope no1 can see the names there!!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by Dalby(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2008
almondjoy:

I go head you ooooh! cheesy

I beg o!!!

I no fit begin waka go doctor for headache or migraine
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by Delta007(m): 2:20am On Mar 02, 2008
Met Almond in my dreams; what a nightmare. . . grin

Almond, how bodi? Where's my Agenegbode virgin? The pammy and malu are ready.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? by 4Him(m): 2:35am On Mar 02, 2008
wow almond is really a fine woman for all her noise.

(1) (Reply)

I Need / I Really Mean It! / :P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.