Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Happens When Parents Refused To Promote Spiritual Life Of A Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happens When Parents Refused To Promote Spiritual Life Of A Child? (738 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children / What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? / Young Couple Commit Suicide By Hanging After Parents Refused Their Marriage-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When Parents Refused To Promote Spiritual Life Of A Child? by bunbit23: 3:44am On Dec 02, 2018
Debby Davidson:
UtutuOma, Isimili. What ritual will I be doing for my daughter that Just finish her nursing and Cardio,to get federal work and nice Suitors?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Who is she?
Yes, she is your daughter but then, have you asked to know more about her?
This is spirituality, it calls for a sound knowledge

That person that you called your daughter, do you know her?
What do you know about her?

It's your duty as a mother to know your daughters and sons to help their being as human being

Manoah got married to a daughter of Etam.  Zʻllpunith wife of Manoah was barried for long period of years. When she conceived Samson, she was informed by the spirits not to cut his hair. Some food and meat was told not to be given to the child for he would become a famous judge. Samson was born and all the rules was kept by his parents thus they were told.
Information is vital!

Spiritual information is important to all human beings. This is world of spirits and humans - ihe a bu uwa mmuo na mmadu

All great men and women you see today in the society, their parents played a key role in their upbringing

It's not all about physical role but spiritual role.

Chinua achebe was born on a cross road, it has a great significant

Even though his father joined Christianity in his earlier age but then as an anambralian, he read meaning to the birth of a beloved son which took place on a cross road and never undermine the knowledge

He helped the child in every possible means, making him who he is

Joseph and Mary was informed by the spirits about Christ. They took care of the child upon angels guide

Know your child and help her destiny. This is why the gods permit you to be his mother or father. Mother him well as well as his destiny. Father your child well as well as her destiny. Our people would say, Nwabugo - your child is eagle sent from the gods! Eagle symbolises great authority and divine guide. This is why some parents who had not seen nor boarded a flight since birth could fly monthly or weekly as a result of this authority and divine blessings from the gods to the family. They built mansion and bought beautiful houses for you. Take you to places to help you enjoy life as nature made it. Help you achieve those things you were unable to do earlier.
Nwabuisi is a name of a person!!
Nwabuife is a name of a person too!
Get knowledge and understanding!!!
Re: What Happens When Parents Refused To Promote Spiritual Life Of A Child? by bunbit23: 3:54am On Dec 02, 2018
If you know this to be true, keep religious aside to face true formation of life as nature made it

Don't be foolish to think you can cheat nature. A fool ended up fooling himself when he thought he could fool nature. The world where we find ourselves was a house built billions of years ago by unknown forces controlled by forces.

Human was opprtuned to inherit it. The house which you were not present at its foundation setting, you can't sworn knowing everything about it. If you do, it has no wisdom backup. Only ignorant is playing the drums for you

I am a spiritualist. I have done many uncountable things. Good and bad! In daylight and at dark. Through spiritual information and practices, I have come to apex of knowledge and understanding the true fact that nothing happens for nothing and nothing stands upon nothing.

I have sound knowledge of what am saying. Eyes that has seen many spirit's can't say it has not seen anything.
I have communed with the gods and goddesses on so many ways thus my spiritual journey. I have gone far in the realm of spirits, it's impossible for me to return as a failure

Upon angels guide, I was meant to understand ritual formations on building foundation settings

There are some information by which it's presence opens your horizons.

You got wow!

It's when you asked the gods, they have to teach you formations

You find out that foundation doesn't stand in vain

Even your farm land, there are foundation which help crops to grow and produce good harvest

Many are rituals which takes place in building foundation settings. Understand this is building project by human, building by human yet the gods would say, for this and that, do this on the foundation of the house!

To get this and that, you must perform so so rituals on its foundation.

Now, do you think, a force who told you what to be done during your house settings lacked the information of doing something while they were building the house (the world where we dwelt today)?
Re: What Happens When Parents Refused To Promote Spiritual Life Of A Child? by bunbit23: 4:05am On Dec 02, 2018
Wisdom made you understand that many things were put in place (during earth creation), possible reasons for it's strong and active principles and great existence. Why the world works and still working forever

Several attempts from mankind to ruin the world, proves abortive. Water still gives life and death, air still gives life and death, the sun still shine, yet the moons and the stars are still on duty without getting bigger or smaller but remains same like the very day it were all made

Something was strongly behind the possibility. It's not in vain! Get the secret knowledge!

There are secrets surrounding our existence and our abode

Our abode is planet earth

These secrets are only reviewed to the wise. This is why it's only the wise that rules the earth

This is why it's only the wise that governs and controls the activities of the earth

When you lost the secret, you have lost the powers to rule your world. When you lost the secret knowledge, you have lost divine supports from infinite possibilities. Whom you can only come in contact with true knowledge (wisdom). Wisdom taught you how these things works not just human assumptions. Be wise!

There's no other way towards wisdom if not following by the path of the wise

Solomon said:
"Follow the wise and you shall become wise. A friend to the fool shall become foolish"
Re: What Happens When Parents Refused To Promote Spiritual Life Of A Child? by bunbit23: 4:10am On Dec 02, 2018
Don't say I want to know wisdom when you have refused your heart from accepting the truth

Wisdom is of the gods and goddesses. It can't be mocked!

Religion won't provide you with wisdom thus it's human institution. Religion is human philosophy. Wisdom is of the gods and goddesses. Wisdom don't tell you often what you would want to hear but what you must know (which is true)

This is why a wise man never get satisfied with knowledge of the truth

The wise always accept his position like of the child who often take birth on belle. What we affirmed constantly at their presence.

The gods are happy hearing these from us. It makes them want to do more and teach us more

A fool is okay with his nothing when he thinks he has something

To help your child, get to know who she is for best rituals

If your child is ogbanje, to help her/him, get to know that you must keep fit saraka rituals on her behalf. This saraka must be done seasonal or should I say monthly or weekly or fortweek (upon angels guide

For you to see that spirits exist and their are powers on earth

If you keep fit rituals on her behalf upon angels guide, you find out that it will bring light on her path, your path and paths of the entire family

Because Nwabugo

Ugo chara acha anaghi echu echu

If you help the great to become great, you shall be made great too

Wisdom says so!
Re: What Happens When Parents Refused To Promote Spiritual Life Of A Child? by bunbit23: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2018
It's ignorant when you think fowl you sacrificed or used for her saraka would promote scarcity in the house

Only Ofeke hide one naira to loose five naira

Hear wisdom speaking

Know your child and her destiny in every way you can

Am annoyed for Ofeke parents. They have deviled the ways and light on the path of their children
Ofeke ajoka!
Tell me, what do you gained to avoid saraka on behalf of your child for her destiny only to end up paying thousands upon millions for his or her school fees (thinking its way forward)?

When you finished and he happens to finish schools, you understand that success don't come through education and degrees

It's spirits that causes light on our paths

Therefore let no human be ignorant of spiritual knowledge and practices

Knowledge is of the spirits!

They are the ones who would thought you best arithmetic formula

Let the fool get knowledge and understanding

Arithmetic and knowledge of arithmetic is a spiritual thing

When Noah was building an ark, we saw no school and college then, where one could possibly say he gained education.

It was upon angels guide he was able to hear, understand and apply all measure as given

Get knowledge!
Get understanding!!

Don't think it is only in school that people got knowledge of speaking words and arithmetic

Without the presence of the gods, science is impossible!
Re: What Happens When Parents Refused To Promote Spiritual Life Of A Child? by bunbit23: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
They are the true knowledge and strong hands behind every light and progress in the world today

To whom they love and cherish they would reveal secret knowledge

Therefore, let the wise seek for the ways of the gods and goddesses maka na mmuo dike - spirits are most powerful.

You don't have to open your eyes to see when the gods and goddesses lead you, you only have to lean on them for vision and foresight

Why the wise makes a difference

Mmuo dike

Help your children

Parents help your children and let your child bring you honor in returns. Religion has helped none! Shun religious doctrines and dogman when we have issues to do with human and spirits. Follow the parts of the spirits and let angels lead you

Give your child every supporting hands she deserves in life. Never think it's too late, today is still okay - Tabugbo!
Re: What Happens When Parents Refused To Promote Spiritual Life Of A Child? by bunbit23: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Nwa Urashi:
Iseeeeeeee

Adigom Chinonso E:
Iseeeeeeeee, more light to your path our great grand master. Igadi ke echi maka na echi adighi agwuagwu Isi mmiri igbo nine

David Louis:
Isee

Ndi:
Iseeee we thank you our Gm for your wise teachings. May the gods and goddesses replenish you

Chike:
Iseee Odogwu Akataaka more wisdom to your path sir

Chinenye:
Thank u GM! My mind is lifted and my morale high!

Uju:
Thank you odogwuakataka isimmili Igbo nile

Davidson:
Thank you sir, Isimili. The truth is that I don't know any of them, whether ogbanje or not. We are not thought in that area. But thanks to light house, I am lucky to be here now to learn, I can now know the spiritual life of my children and build their destiny, On Angels guide.

Prince Daniel:
Very true, Odogwuakataaka

Very true. Too deeply true, GGM

Ok, GGM

Ok, GGM. I deeply appreciate. I remain humbly and loyal, sir.

Angels guide

Okorie:
Light of Ive been doing Ose Oji rituals for two days now and it has been making me very happy and energetic.

Thank you allot

Prince Daniel:
Odogwuakataaka!!!

Dominic:
Very through,some many graduates yet no employment

Sonia:
Waoo I just gave u a round of applause sir����� this explanation u gave to me about EZE nwanyi is one in a million.thank u so much.i shall soon get to u directly for further directives.

Melvin Blink:
My fellow brother and sister truly the God's and goddess are most powerful they have led me to where we could buy our rituals material today I have being searching for days now but finally we dat reside in Lagos can now finally join our member to participate on the on going ritual, if you know that you reside in Lagos and still searching for where you can but it please chat me privately or call me for discretion

The God's and goddess are wise

Sonia:
There is no discretion here,just say the market or direction. Abuja people has been saying theirs here.i know it's being sold at jankara market,after the place they sell livestock/fowl.behind balogun market.u ask where they sell life fowl at jankara mkt from there people will direct u where they sell spiritual materials.

So say yours.nothing is hidden in this forum.

Prince Daniel:
Wow! This is good.

More light our path

Melvin Blink:
If u are coming from oshodi area just stop at oworoshoki bus top don't cross the pedestrian bridge ask anyone that you are going to bariga dey will deright you if dey do just go under the bridge and Ask anyone that you are looking for were dey sell ritual material or still you can ask people dat you are looking for a native doctor under the bridge the shop dat the woman is selling the ritual material is close to the native doctor
Re: What Happens When Parents Refused To Promote Spiritual Life Of A Child? by bunbit23: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2018
[quote
Re: What Happens When Parents Refused To Promote Spiritual Life Of A Child? by bunbit23: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2018
nd

(1) (Reply)

Depression.. Suicide / In Need Of A Good Location With Consistent Electricity Supply In Owerri. / Arbitrage Is One Of The Many Hidden Secrets To Wealth. To Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.