Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' (70581 Views)

Gunmen Snatch Lexus Jeep, Kidnap Owner In Ibadan / Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by praizblog: 5:25am On Dec 02, 2018
According to reports, A lady was dropped by Lexus jeep in which the lady go insane but which she was later tied up by the people in the community.

However some of his school mate has claim that she was not used by any yahoo boys, they claim its an ailment which she has being battling with in a long while now. See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/true-story-the-lady-who-gone-mad-after-being-dropped-by-a-lexus-jeep/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by praizblog: 5:25am On Dec 02, 2018
She now look beautiful in new photos ....see he nee photos here >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/true-story-the-lady-who-gone-mad-after-being-dropped-by-a-lexus-jeep/

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by gaby(m): 5:43am On Dec 02, 2018
Hmmm...I feel so sorry for her.

I pray she gets the needed help soon.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by harkandey(m): 5:44am On Dec 02, 2018
ok o

1 Like

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by JasonScoolari: 5:49am On Dec 02, 2018
So you mean to tell me that after alighting from the lexus jeep her mental ailment which she has been battling with appeared?

The beautiful lady was used.

I don't buy this bullshit, sell it to the guy below me.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by pyyxxaro: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2018
At least Yahoo boys are finally exonerated cool

Sai Yahoooo tongue

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2018
cry
I weep for this young beautiful damsel.

6 Likes

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by dkronicle(m): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2018
Atleast no body go call hustlers again. If person use u, na ritualist use u.

4 Likes

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by punisha: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2018
sad sad

Some girls who managed to have the fear of God since they heard that she was dropped from a Benz and ran mad,

and have withdrawn from sextracurricular activities, Will take to thanking God and revert to oloshoism once more.

As unfair as it was that bloggers got traffic from her story, it instilled fear in many gehs shaaa.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by Dchoice(f): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2018
The family should do something about it

3 Likes

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by AfroMighty(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2018
May God heal you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by eightsin(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2018
I guessed as much... Please bloggers should take the fake story down so she doesn't get depressed when she recovers and see these things online about herself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by adecz: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Insanity is a terrible ailment.

Unfortunately, it tends to run in
certain families.

You must avoid such families when
looking for a spouse.

I know of a family that has such a curse.

They had many brilliant children.
One of the boys went on to become
a fully qualified, brilliant & practicing
Medical Doctor....

....Then, his inherited trait of insanity came along;
now he wanders around motor parks &
market, half nayked.

A fully qualified Doctor,.... Imagine!!! shocked

7 Likes

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by hakeem4(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
I trust people, when they do not understand something they would put a lot of spiritual meaning to it. I still believe the spiritual realm doesn’t exist

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by ednut1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
So you mean to tell me that after alighting from the lexus jeep her mental ailment which she has been battling with appeared?

na u drop am from lexus or u see the lexusso u go use gal still go drop her off. Smh

8 Likes

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by stanley000: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Not all storied accusing yahooboys are even true, fraud is bad no body is saying otherwise but to now start tagging every mad person to yahooboys?? If there's anyone to be held it is these native doctors. Most people that go to herbalist eg politicians, pastors, even businessmen they are not told what the corcotion given to them are made from.

5 Likes

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ok
Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by shammahyaro(f): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
She shouldn't be allowed far from home if that Is the case.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
she needs help. I don't know why her family, knowing she has a history, would allow her so far from home and all alone...

3 Likes

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by ogbestone(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:

You can kill yourself then.

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by ovieigho(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Maybe she has been used long ago

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by ComeAndobo: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
When this story broke, I knew it was not Yahoo but mental illness. A lot of bloggers won't make heaven.

3 Likes

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by kingharzy: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
undecided

OP thanks for clearing the issue but are you having an ailment that's connected to diction and grammar? ?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by zombieHUNTER: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Please Nairaland slay queens should go back to their slay ways...

I noticed they have crawled into their shells since this news broke.. For fear of yahoo boys

Continue slaying jare....

Sai yahoo boys

3 Likes

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by bleskid: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
village alert ooooo
Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by 9jaBloke: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
praizblog:
According to reports, A lady was dropped by Lexus jeep in which the lady go insane but which she was later tied up by the people in the community.

However some of his school mate has claim that she was not used by any yahoo boys, they claim its an ailment which she has being battling with in a long while now. See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/true-story-the-lady-who-gone-mad-after-being-dropped-by-a-lexus-jeep/

Jesus H Christ!

At this juncture, I have to call you out. Oluwaseun (seun) Osewa, we are sick and tired of the frequent assaults on our collective senses. You need to do something about the grammatical construction of the contents of many of the threads that hit the front page.

I'm calling your attention because it wasn't like this back when you personally moderated the front page. So it's possible you've been too busy to pay attention.

You don't even have to do it yourself. Many active nairalanders would gladly proofread threads free of charge before they hit the front page

Nairaland is a reputable site and one of Africa's top social forums. If you fold your hands and do nothing, it is going to get worse.

Please consider this an SOS.

#concerned nairalander and fan of good English.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by Ijaya123: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is quite disheartening
Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by Pajapaja: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:

You have problem
Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by greatwin100: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oga,u dey take action bitters or heinken
Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by JasonScoolari: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pajapaja:

You have problem
This is a new month, behave matured and drop your own comment. Stop being a wi.tless fellow.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
adecz:
Insanity is a terrible ailment.

Unfortunately, it tends to run in
certain families.

You must avoid such families when
looking for a spouse.

I know of a family that has such a curse.

They had many brilliant children.
One of the boys went on to become
a fully qualified, brilliant & practicing
Medical Doctor....

....Then, his inherited trait of insanity came along;
now he wanders around motor parks &
market, half nayked.

A fully qualified Doctor,.... Imagine!!! shocked

Abeg dey lie small small

1 Like

Re: True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' by OzziOhinoyi(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
Bad news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him / Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.