Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje (25225 Views)

Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos / Nollywood Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her Birthday In Style / Odunlade Adekola,madam Saje & Others Celebrates With Iya Rainbow As She Clock 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by SEGLIZ: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
hazan041:
Mama odunlade
If she shout on you ehhnn.. You go pick race cool

she no fit shout like that rascal sola sobowale.
but truth is I always like mama for her roles, always calm even when she tear gbege, with calmness she go make wahala.

1 Like

Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by Sambaby7640: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
chiventoline:
So were did the likes of Chika ike, Ini Edo that Oduduwa woman that left her husband to fvck a gnor get there money from?
from senators and governors.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by Okoyeebo: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Olalan:
But the likes of Mercy, Iyabo and all younger female actress live extremely lavish lifestyle
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by SAMBARRY: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mama take style Dodge the last question and we all know mama no fit blow this kain grammar wink
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
dably:
Veteran Nollywood actress Fausat Balogun, aka Madam Saje, has just cleared the air on the perception most people have the seemingly luxurious lifestyle stakeholders in the movie industry and according to her there is hardship in Nollywood.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she said,

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/there-is-hardship-in-nollywood-madam-saje

Sorry but your female counterparts who are also ACTRESSES are buying Mercedes, houses etc and they all claim to be successful actresses.
Now, where's the hardship you're on about? I forgot, your God is anorexic compared to that of daniella okeke.
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by PrinceBBlack(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
dably:
Veteran Nollywood actress Fausat Balogun, aka Madam Saje, has just cleared the air on the perception most people have the seemingly luxurious lifestyle stakeholders in the movie industry and according to her there is hardship in Nollywood.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she said,

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/there-is-hardship-in-nollywood-madam-saje

Well, its a big lie. As much as the movies are raking much the movie industry, there is a decline in its sales due to economic hardship. But for me, u cant be treated like the western colleagues because the level of production and acting isnt encouraging. Also, the movie demand is gradually shifting. People dont buy CDs like before and also people dont watch some certain kind of movies like before. Cinemas are the order of the day and thus low turnout of funds. But some still earn much. But A level artists are not paid peanuts for their services, i think flambouyancy is the problem most have and lask of other sources of wealth.
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by magicminister: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
PrinceBBlack:
Well, its a big lie. As much as the movies are raking much the movie industry, there is a decline in its sales due to economic hardship. But for me, u cant be treated like the western colleagues because the level of production and acting isnt encouraging. Also, the movie demand is gradually shifting. People dont buy CDs like before and also people dont watch some certain kind of movies like before. Cinemas are the order of the day and thus low turnout of funds. But some still earn much. But A level artists are not paid peanuts for their services, i think flambouyancy is the problem most have and lask of other sources of wealth.

Bro, movies is not like music. Our actors struggle and even their meager sales is halfed by pirates. Personally, I believe pirates need to be jailed for life! They have made all the money while killing our industries!!!

4 Likes

Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
chiventoline:
So were did the likes of Chika ike, Ini Edo that Oduduwa woman that left her husband to fvck a gnor get there money from?
English movie sell more than language movies. Ini Edo may be engage in other businesses aside acting, don't forget that she is brand that has carved niche for herself. Who did she fvcked as alleged by you?
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin.... COME LET ME RITUALLY SHOW YOU THE WAY OUT OF NOLLYWOOD HARDSHIP grin grin
I don't know why many Nigerians target him ritualist actor. Pete Edochie does it better than Kanayo
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by PrinceBBlack(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
magicminister:

Bro, movies is not like music. Our actors struggle and even their meager sales is halfed by pirates. Personally, I believe pirates need to be jailed for life! They have made all the money while killing our industries!!!
What piracy? The one that has been curbed to a minimum? Lets not deceive ourselves over this discussion. There is a way things are being done to movies and abulms. They sell to Alaba and its direct and outright sales. Piracy isnt theirs to bear. They are paid for roles in movies. So u will tell me that an A list actor would earn less than 100k for a movie? Piracy isnt the problem of the actors but the people sponsoring the movies.

2 Likes

Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
Someone once told me some 'major' actors in the yoruba movie sector get paid as little as 20-25k for a movie and i didnt believe until recently......... angry
I doubt it
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by Raskasal(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Olalan:
But the likes of Mercy, Iyabo and all younger female actress live extremely lavish lifestyle

Because they are small gel with big God
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by duduade: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Olalan:

Those ones are tagged heavy runzwomen
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
But some of her colleagues are buying G wagons.
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by rapid101(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Olalan:
they ve big god na
Don't I dig
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by omoiyalayi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mama odunlade adekola in movie grin

She always act odunlade's mum better in any movie

The combination of the two as mother & son is always hilarious

God bless you ma
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by samlake(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Na wa o, fake lifestyle in nollywood...
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by LuxNcom(f): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Soo d mama can speak English? In her yoruba movies, she's soo grounded.. she's a veteran... kudos to her smiley smiley
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by Folabifreeman(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
but these younger actresses keep buying brand new Benz cars. could it be that because nobody is patronizing your old wrinkled puna. so that’s why you’re complaining? go and collect your pension. from when you sold your Puna in the 80s
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by FaithyMani: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Grafton Records act drops his music video for "No one else" click hete for full video�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VF9-D9Rmuk Please share and leavr a feedback on YouTube. Thank you
Re: There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje by liyahwillie(f): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Thewesterner:
Mama the mama
U CAN SAY IT AGAIN ... IN JNR 2FACES VOICE

(1) (2) (Reply)

MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) / Ini Edo Stuns In Beautiful Feathery Dress / Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.