Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android (20743 Views)

Huawei Has Reduced Phone Production Deals After Google Ban / Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by spiritedtete: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2018
kjhova:

But it is all a lie and the rest of the world can see through America's hypocrisy. The number one spy network globally is the American Intel. Yet they are the first to accuse Chinese firms of working for the Chinese government.

Truth is that for decades, American businesses has held an advantage over their global competitors due to assistance from the US Intel, military and diplomatic power. Apple's dominance over Blackberry and Nokia is not necessarily due to better business model at Apple. They have the might of America behind them while the others only have Canada and Finland to depend on.

Kirin will sell. Chinese businesses are thriving all over the world despite American propaganda to vilify them.

I am also tired... Of America hypocrisy, imagine when America cough the whole coughs... It's not a good sign at all.

But the question is how long will the Chennise empire take to over take the world Empire (america). Will they succeed.. don't forget America will do anything to push a rival away.
Gaddafi had their keys where is he now?
Russia also try to stand... But America bended her.
Now let's see how they will bend the Chinese.. don't be surprise if they do.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
team China pls...
Why?
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by kjhova(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
spiritedtete:

I am also tired... Of America hypocrisy, imagine when America cough the whole coughs... It's not a good sign at all.

But the question is how long will the Chennise empire take to over take the world Empire (america). Will they succeed.. don't forget America will do anything to push a rival away.
Now let's see how they will bend the Chinese.. don't be surprise if they do.

Ghaddafi is rabble and thus no contest. Glad he kissed the dust. By Russia, I am guessing you meant the USSR. Well, that was another error we should all be glad failed.

However, the only constant in life is change and as the saying goes, nothing lasts forever. Empires come and empires go. Therefore, somehow, someday, the American era will pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
spiritedtete:

Now let's see how they will bend the Chinese.. don't
be surprise if they do.
in what aspect please.
The Russian military are already bossing the USA military in Syria. undecided
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Topmaike007(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Biscari:

Why?
USA and pride are 5&6 very soon dey Will say if not for them...
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Topmaike007(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
persius555:
Aside from Ali Express ad cheap variants of products, what else do the chinese have to offer? WEEBO, WECHAT etc are all domicilled in china and the whole world wouldnt touch it with a stick.

China is a country like the America and not the whole world
I use wechat,pls speak for yourself not everyone

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Topmaike007(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Reference:
Not too sure about this. Don't know of any tech sec where China leads. They are good at volume reproductions but cutting edge?....And I don't think Android will remain static over this period either but in tech.... you just never know.
did symbian remain static when Android took over? just watch and see before 2028 the O.s will be the talk of the Town...
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Topmaike007(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

I'm speaking on the fact that I'm considered as one of the end user here, a potential buyer.

I remember when Nokia tried to bring out their own operating system instead of switching to android or producing some products with andriod, they were screwed.

I'm not saying that they can't do whatever they want but they have a very little chance of succeeding.
av you forgotten that Chinese brands owns almost 60% Africa on phone users dat z enough to succeed, with their government giving them full support, Biko forget it even I too I will use the O.s,I remember those days when I told my friend that no operating system can overtake Android.but today what was happened?

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Guestlander: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
zeekeyboy:
We dey wait for naija OS grin

The people who should develop it are at moment busy with "Yahoo Yahoo"
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by udemzyudex(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
av you forgotten that Chinese brands owns almost 60% Africa on phone users dat z enough to succeed, with their government giving them full support, Biko forget it even I too I will use the O.s,I remember those days when I told my friend that no operating system can overtake Android.but today what was happened?

Tell me the operating system that has overtaken it.

The fact that chines brands own 60% of African Market doesn't mean the users will accept it.

Remember this guys sell because its an android phone, they could have use other operating system but the fact that it is an andriod device people will buy.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by emeraldlife: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
abdulaz:

Says who?

I just dey laugh. You think say na all these ritualist wey dey make news for nairaland front page I dey talk about.

I once spoofed the email of a US company executive to initiate a wire transfer to China and the money was sent.

Chisus!
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
SocialJustice:
Hello, I like this your phone. What is the name?

Waaaweee.

Rubbish.
who would give a damn about the name of my phone when its the best phone in the world, huawei's mate 20pro has crazy features that other flagships dont have and u expect me to refuse to use it because the name is not nice to the ear

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by sacx: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Dead on arrival
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by CioAngels(f): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
China sha, i bought Huawei Y541 with bloody fake battery, Chinese and fake products.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
zeekeyboy:
We dey wait for naija OS grin

So sure it will come with a weird name, something not original. You will hear names like
Nollydroid, wazobiadroid , Igboyoruhausdroid ( Coined after Android)
Naijaple, wazobiaple, hausigboyoruple etc ( coined after apple products)

grin
One day we will get there
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by SocialJustice: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
who would give a damn about the name of my phone when its the best phone in the world, huawei's mate 20pro has crazy features that other flagships dont have and u expect me to refuse to use it because the name is not nice to the ear
Go sleep. Drink codeine.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
SocialJustice:
Go sleep. Drink codeine.
i never meant that i owned a mate 20pro i just said i wont reject it because of the name, think before u comment!!
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by SocialJustice: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
i never meant that i owned a mate 20pro i just said i wont reject it because of the name, think before u comment!!
Phuck you, I don't care.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by zzzzy: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Will the CIA allow kirin to succeed?
what can the CIA do? The Chinese government have a currently working plan to be the world power, and believe me, they are sponsoring all these companies, soon they would use only their products.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by zzzzy: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
MrWondah:
I'm not doubting China, but beating Android? Guess what Google would do. They'd buy Huwai and kill Kirin the same way they did to Kaios.
Google knows business, more than apple
lmao, Chinese government wouldn't let that happen, huawei is a big company with Government fundings
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by otunbadan(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
in Africa today the China brands are every where if Tecno, infinix, itel, Gionee, xaiomi,alcatel and their own gadget can implement the O.s believe me Android is gone in Africa..

True ... Very true
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by amanikondo: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
blackberry died because they could not keep up with the latest thrend..go and search for Kirin processor and you will see that Even Qualcomm is learning,who believe they will succeed with the processor when they started 2 to 3 years ago...

So you mean a processor that Americans, Europe, South Koreans and Japan does not use is successful?

You also assume the population of China alone is bigger than the world. Keep it up.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by amanikondo: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
udemzyudex:

I'm speaking on the fact that I'm considered as one of the end user here, a potential buyer.

I remember when Nokia tried to bring out their own operating system instead of switching to android or producing some products with andriod, they were screwed.

I'm not saying that they can't do whatever they want but they have a very little chance of succeeding.

The will not succeed. It will not be used by the US or Europe. Samsung will not risk their market for China spying OS.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by amanikondo: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
zzzzy:
what can the CIA do? The Chinese government have a currently working plan to be the world power, and believe me, they are sponsoring all these companies, soon they would use only their products.

Let us be clear. China population is a bit bigger than Indian. Are you saying Chinese global market is bigger than the entire world?

China can use their own product and they have their own Google and Facebook.

Why cant you help China take over the world by conducting your search on Weibo and open a social media account in China?

1 Like

Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Topmaike007(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
amanikondo:

So you mean a processor that Americans, Europe, South Koreans and Japan does not use is successful?

You also assume the population of China alone is bigger than the world. Keep it up.
what about apple making their own processor....are dey not making wave with it?oga pls forget it China is the most powerful country on my Own percpetive
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by amanikondo: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
what about apple making their own processor....are dey not making wave with it?oga pls forget it China is the most powerful country on my Own percpetive
I cannot argue with you when you mention from your OWN PERSPECTIVE.

For example, you can claim you have the biggest DICK in world from your OWN PERSPECTIVE.

From facts right now. Biggest Economy - US, Biggest Military US, Technology Power House - US.

Your China that cannot build anything without copying, stealing intellectual properties or buying all german companies that make chips.
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Topmaike007(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
amanikondo:

I cannot argue with you when you mention from your OWN PERSPECTIVE.

For example, you can claim you have the biggest DICK in world from your OWN PERSPECTIVE.

From facts right now. Biggest Economy - US, Biggest Military US, Technology Power House - US.

Your China that cannot build anything without copying, stealing intellectual properties or buying all german companies that make chips.
you are right though,but what have your Own country Nigeria done?
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by amanikondo: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
you are right though,but what have your Own country Nigeria done?

So everyone on Nairaland is Nigerian?
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by Topmaike007(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
amanikondo:

So everyone on Nairaland is Nigerian?
okay sorry for calling you a Nigerian, your fuckingg dammn country what have dey don?
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by amanikondo: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
okay sorry for calling you a Nigerian, your fuckingg dammn country what have dey don?

Ask Google Asshole
Re: Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android by zzzzy: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2018
amanikondo:

Let us be clear. China population is a bit bigger than Indian. Are you saying Chinese global market is bigger than the entire world?

China can use their own product and they have their own Google and Facebook.

Why cant you help China take over the world by conducting your search on Weibo and open a social media account in China?
you've missed the point entirely, Their economy is gradually increasing and us decreasing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS: Fear Of Buying Re-allocated SIM Grips Mobile Subscribers / How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking / Unlock All New Samsung Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.