Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Can 2nd Hand Clothes Have Spiritual Effects? Retrogressiveness: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can 2nd Hand Clothes Have Spiritual Effects? Retrogressiveness: (794 Views)

Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here. / Marine World ,why We Have (spiritual Husband Or Wife ) / 5 Basic Signs An Old-for-Marrage Single Lady May Have Spiritual Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can 2nd Hand Clothes Have Spiritual Effects? Retrogressiveness: by YAHREIGNS: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2018
The answer is simple.

Can you receive a gift from a person who is known for dark witchcrafty practices? Have you heard of people stealing from clothing lines for witcraft purposes? I've heard many. Even seen some cought red handed. But somehow we throw all caution away when it comes to used imports from USA and Europe. They tend to be stylish and cheap so they dress many Africans.

Not all these hand me down clothes are attached to evil spirits, but if you cant tell which, be careful. And also take note of any changes in your moods when you wear clothes and discard of any suspicious pieces.

Witchcraft exists in all races. I have received a piece of clothe and noticed that every time I wore it, I just had excessive sleep. The same with a piece second hand bed cover. I could not help but sleep very heavily even during the day. Slumber and retrogressiveness work hand in hand. What follows is laziness, procrastination, falling back in your studies, etc. Because you can't stay awake long enough to read a chapter of any book.

The USA heavily sanctioned Rwanda the other day for declining to accept imports of second hand clothes. Makes you wonder if there used clothes are intentionally used as a means of waging covert spiritual warfare on Africa. That's exactly what it is.

Re: Can 2nd Hand Clothes Have Spiritual Effects? Retrogressiveness: by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
When second hand clothing gets to you either u buy of gifted all u need do is to pray on it before wearing them.
If u can get it anointed slightly with sanctifying words, the better.

Clothes can actually transfer spiritual energies. Positive or negative.

Don't fear

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Confesses Truth / Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday 7th Of April, 2019 / Can Witches Give Riches ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.