Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Help! Holes In The Eyes!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Holes In The Eyes!! (591 Views)

Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) / Boy With Natural Holes In Ear, Walk, Talk And Act Like A Girl / Does Sipping Garri Affect The Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Holes In The Eyes!! by Willgates(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Please help! Someone close to me is diagnosed of "holes in the eyes." Not glaucoma nor cataract. She began experiencing blurred vision like a year or two ago. She was recommended glasses until it didn't seem to help. She went back to the hospital recently only to be told surgery is the only remedy. We are scared to our bones, we don't know what to do. Eyes surgery in a Nigeria hospital? Nairalanders please help. I might loss myself if she loses her sight!
Re: Help! Holes In The Eyes!! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2018
Willgates:
Please help! Someone close to me is diagnosed of "holes in the eyes." Not glaucoma nor cataract. She began experiencing blurred vision like a year or two ago. She was recommended glasses until it didn't seem to help. She went back to the hospital recently only to be told surgery is the only remedy. We are scared to our bones, we don't know what to do. Eyes surgery in a Nigeria hospital? Nairalanders please help. I might loss myself if she loses her sight!
USE THESE PRODUCTS EYE BRITE AND OMEGA PLUS,I BELIEVE IT WILL CORRECT EVERYTHING,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168

Re: Help! Holes In The Eyes!! by Willgates(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2018
Lalasticlala

Pls help me get a wider audience

(1) (Reply)

Best Male Enhancement Pills / Appeton Weight Gain Promo / Enter Here If You've Been Suicidal Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.