Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo (7641 Views)

BBNaija's Marvis Celebrates 28th Birthday With Braless Photo / Vandora Celebrates K.Brule With Braless Photo Of Them Together / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by memez: 4:21am On Dec 03, 2018
Nollywood actress Angela Okorie shares sexy braless bedroom photo as some reacts to it. You just can not do without looking at her photo again and this got the fans talking.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/cant-take-my-eye-off-your-nipples-fans-react-to-angela-okorie-braless-photo

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by memez: 4:21am On Dec 03, 2018

Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by MbyAntia7: 4:27am On Dec 03, 2018
Where is the pics na?? sad
Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by pode(m): 5:28am On Dec 03, 2018
MbyAntia7:
Where is the pics na?? sad
Blind man
Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by Olibboy: 5:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Don't wake me up
Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by femi4: 5:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Soldier Nipple
Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by ClintonEmex: 6:15am On Dec 03, 2018
All these ladies sha.
Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by IamD18: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Nigerian men too like pussay, nyash and boobs. grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by Olodo24: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Olympus fell asleep 10 years ago

2 Likes

Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by speedyconnect3: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2018
Nawao.

All these ashnas claiming actresses..

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by Oreofepeters: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2018
What you see is what you get...

1 Like

Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by youngberry001(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2018
This angela go like fucck cuz every of her pix boobs go show cheesy
Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2018
But why did she even upload that picture on Instagram undecidedlater she will be shouting that they are seeing her as a sex object,is she not portraying herself as one?? undecided
Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by toyin445: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LOOKING FOR LOVE IN LAGOS? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: A couple that met and fell in love on our platform recently got married – you can check the ‘success story’ category on our website to confirm – But note that we will NEVER post pictures or details of our members publicly for any promotional campaign because we value their privacy and the confidentiality we promise them – that is our guarantee!

Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by Peterdredd(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Lol
Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by ibori1(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2018
12476187. merrybet booking code

win and be happy

u can still take

westbrom dnb. England championship

al ain dnb. U.A.E

Netherlands lq2 .den bonch. dnb

sure 2 odds

qoute me after d game
Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by stanley000: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Love this babe like craze, if I have such woman I will lick the sensory organs off her vjay
Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by TheAfrikan: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2018
Do you think you deserve to earn some money from your activities on social media? #PepTribe

Please Retweet after voting. #AkaraPolls

Click Link To Participate- https:///2AKXEgZ

Start Earning Today With PEPTribe: https:///2rh1V7h
Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by Karaske: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2018
stanley000:
Love this babe like craze, if I have such woman I will lick the sensory organs off her vjay
U See Your Life ? angry
stanley000:
U See Your Life ?
Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by ChopBellefull(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Hmm.... Da moment wen u hv vowed u ll neva use Vaseline again and you threw awwaya your vaseline and stumbled into ds post.. Pls werz my palm oil

Re: 'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo by iGISTMORE: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! / Photo: Women Bare Their Buttocks During A Protest In South Africa / OMG! Tinashe Grabs Travis Scott’s D*CK For A Magazine Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.