Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Help Me Out To Fix This Site Can't Be Reached Error In Chrome - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help Me Out To Fix This Site Can't Be Reached Error In Chrome (1088 Views)

How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error / Why Is Google Search Not Working In Chrome / How Safe Is Google Password Auto-save In Chrome Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out To Fix This Site Can't Be Reached Error In Chrome by paulwilliams143: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2018
I'm getting this error message "This site can't be reached" while browsing in Google chrome. Some of the websites are opening fine while some not. How to fix this issue? I'm using the latest version and everything was working fine earlier.

Help me out as I'm not able to open one of my crucial website.
Re: Help Me Out To Fix This Site Can't Be Reached Error In Chrome by skyhighweb(m): 12:34am On Dec 05, 2018
are u using glo else try other browsers
Re: Help Me Out To Fix This Site Can't Be Reached Error In Chrome by realmidejohnson(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2018
It happens often. If the website is yours, there is a high likelyhood that your I.P has been blacklisted from your hosting account.

Try opening the website from another computer system with a different internet connection. If the website loads over there, then that is the issue.

To Solve This, simply initiate a chat with a customer care agent on your web hosting, and ask them how you can unban your IP address.
They will tell you what to do.
Cheers smiley

Ayomide Johnson
https://ayomidejohnson.com

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out To Fix This Site Can't Be Reached Error In Chrome by paulwilliams143: 5:41am On Dec 06, 2018
I already tried almost every browser in my System. No help.
Re: Help Me Out To Fix This Site Can't Be Reached Error In Chrome by fridaphosper(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
An effortless way to cope up with this issue is deleting cache memory. Whenever I face any problem in my chrome, I delete the cache memory, and It will resolve all of the issues.
Re: Help Me Out To Fix This Site Can't Be Reached Error In Chrome by paulwilliams143: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2018
fridaphosper:
An effortless way to cope up with this issue is deleting cache memory. Whenever I face any problem in my chrome, I delete the cache memory, and It will resolve all of the issues.

Hey, I did the same as mentioned by you but the issue is still there. What to do?
Re: Help Me Out To Fix This Site Can't Be Reached Error In Chrome by DavidDown: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2018
Hi Paul,

There are many reasons for this error. Your DNS server may not be responding; Your Chrome browser is not running on the latest version. The TLS version may not be suitable. So, to fix this, you can refer to various solutions online, even YouTube has step-by-step guides.

I'd suggest you try the following -

https://validedge.com/site-cannot-reached/

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/apMBhKUPR20

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out To Fix This Site Can't Be Reached Error In Chrome by paulwilliams143: 6:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Thanks @realmidejohnson & @DavidDown for the suggestions. However, I fixed this issue yesterday. Still, thanks for the help.

(1) (Reply)

POF Logs Available For Sale. / Gifted Nigerian Invents Flying Mini-aircrafts - VIDEO / jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.