Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

PC Games Help Centre - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC Games Help Centre (4312 Views)

500GB External Hard Drives 4 Sale With Installation Files For 20+ HD PC Games / New & Cheap PC Games In Lagos,okota / Where Can I Buy Pc Games In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC Games Help Centre by FuckoffMOD: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2019
I need pc games in lag oooh ..,pls which games can I play with my Dell e6440 with 4gig ram ND 2gig Radeon graphics cards?
Re: PC Games Help Centre by sadeek789(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Help a brother out with the activation code for pes17
Re: PC Games Help Centre by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2019
Craigbrown4076:
Hey guys!

I believe this thread can serve as a platform where we can help each other with games and all that... If u have for sale, no problem but it will be highly appreciated if u can give out your games for free or at an appreciable price.

Let's keep it coming!
Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti GPU For Sale
Contact 08108981259 for price

Re: PC Games Help Centre by Axiwaju(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Craigbrown4076:
I have an issue with my FIFA 15...whenever i want to launch the game, it shows that my video card is not upto to required specs... I run intel hd integrated gpu which has 64mb dedicated graphics

Please help!

PLEASE my pad is not responding well!!

my X is Acting as O and vice versa. plz how do I set it
I've done all settings still it's not working
Re: PC Games Help Centre by Craigbrown4076: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Axiwaju:

PLEASE my pad is not responding well!!

my X is Acting as O and vice versa. plz how do I set it
I've done all settings still it's not working

Try x360 for pc... Paste the software in ur game folder and configure from there
Re: PC Games Help Centre by tongzheng: 3:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Ark wallet is recruiting outstanding party of launching coin globally, and hundreds of billions of wealth are waiting for you!
Tark wallet creates the world's first dual-form cold wallet security protection mode, achieving a major breakthrough in technology, and fully reflects the spirit of the blockchain in application.
Tark wallet, with two super features and six advantages
It has two super features of anonymity and security, also with six advantages of multi-currency, second-speed, multi-account system, offline signature, multiple verification, and open third-party ecosystem. It supports the payment, storage and transaction of all token assets, and integrating games, communities, live broadcasts and other applications, it is a multi-functional blockchain cross-chain wallet exchange.
Tark wallet directly hits the pain points of industry
In view of the current rigorous conditions of launching coins on many trading platforms, it is difficult for outstanding projects to launch coins on the platform. Tark directly hits the industry's pain points, technology-oriented, and builds a decentralized exchange. While providing users with better quality token trading services, it will build a healthy and stable ecological trading environment and promote the healthy development of the global blockchain industry.
Tark wallet recruits outstanding party of launching coin globally
Tark Wallet is now recruiting outstanding projects to launch coin globally, and the top 20 will enjoy the preferential policy of launching coin.
The development concept of Tark wallet is to realize the dream of each project party and give the high-quality project an opportunity to show itself.
Re: PC Games Help Centre by tongzheng: 2:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Wandering Master: My wallet is up to me

Long hair scattered, dressed in rags, who often sitting on the entrance of the subway, you said that he was a beggar, but he talked with passers-by and he was seemed knowledgeable; you said that he is a scholar, this dress is more like an elder scraps collectors. So, people gave him an iconic name- the wandering master!

He can talk a few words in "Zuo Zhuan" and "The Book of Songs" at random, and has its own views on the truth of life and corporate governance. The original name of "Wandering Master" is Shen Wei. He also had a decent job. As a civil servant of the Audit Bureau, he had a good family,with a house assigned by agency, and the success that from their parents– why did he wander in the street?

Shen Wei loved to read and paint since his childhood, but his father hated it. He could only pick up trash and sell it for money and buy a book. Then his father forcefully blocked his dream of learning Chinese and forced him to read "more promising" Audit. He didn't understand and didn't like it, he is forced to accept it under pressure; after work, he continues the habit of picking up garbage, attracting criticism from the people around him; the grievances are getting deeper and deeper, he can't get the understanding of the people around, and finally wandering in the street, he started the wandering life of picking up garbage and selling money to buy books.

How many parents “selfishly manipulate their children's lives in the name of love”? How many children have no self-leadership in their own life as "wandering master"?

There is no turning back in life, and your life must be up to you!

The same is true for the choice of wallet! What others say is not necessarily true. Tark wallet, the one you use it well is the king.

Four technical advantages - strong and irresistible

1, blockchain 4.0 cross-chain storage
Using blockchain 4.0, a cross-chain token wallet that merges the double ecosystems of on-chain and off-chain surpasses the third-generation blockchain technology based on BTC, ETH, EOS and other mainstream tokens, and realizes a leap from blockchain 1.0 to 4.0, will meet the user's all-pass asset management needs with one click.

2, Fully isolated network
When the wallet is idle, the network will automatically open the non-networking mode. It builds the transaction and signature at the cold-end, and connects the network to broadcast the transactions at the hot-end, creating a strong protection shield for the token assets, completely eliminating the network hacking and resisting the asset risks caused by various reasons.

3, Seed + payment double password
Compared with the traditional token asset wallet, T-ark wallet strictly controls the payment extraction operation, and the seed password + payment password two password security management mechanism, to prevent asset theft and fraudulent use, encrypted storage, never touch the net, security Verification, delete when you are done.

4, Easy to operate, do whatever you want
T-ark (T-ark wallet) comes with high-configuration mobile terminal equipment, which can be conveniently carried by users, the ultimate hardware experience, convenient operating system, powerful online news and information functions, letting you grasp asset trading information and the trend of the token market, the investment is one step faster.

Eight major features - achieving the advantage of Tark Brand

The biggest difference between Tark and other wallets is the difference between decentralization and centralization, the difference between on-chain matching transactions and digital matching transactions.

The Tark system includes eight major functions: private key import function, mnemonic word backup function, multi-currency storage function, on-chain matching transaction function, secure transaction function, game hall function, online live broadcast function, and on-chain query function.

Tark wallet, to meet your multiple needs, let you become the leading master of life - Tark is in hand, I have the world!
Re: PC Games Help Centre by derogba88: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2019
I have FIFA 18 and pes 18 but with ₦500 for each and If u have something to copy it
Re: PC Games Help Centre by wiseone28: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2019
derogba88:
I have FIFA 18 and pes 18 but with ₦500 for each and If u have something to copy it
game that i bought 200 each
Re: PC Games Help Centre by derogba88: 7:42am On Jun 14, 2019
wiseone28:
game that i bought 200 each
I bought mine own ₦1500 for each u can't expect me to be selling it lower than ₦500 infact I suppose sell am ₦1000
Re: PC Games Help Centre by xecuter(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Hey guys please can I run fifa 18 on a pc with 8gig ram ,intel hd 5500 series ,2.3ghz core i5 with 4gig shared ram,128video ram
Re: PC Games Help Centre by MIracle2002: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2019
Guys i need gta 4,where can i get it,am in enugu
Re: PC Games Help Centre by chingle5(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
at unilag

Re: PC Games Help Centre by chingle5(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
free ................ please dont forget ur hard disk when coming.......... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: PC Games Help Centre by MIracle2002: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Am in Enugu not in lagos
Re: PC Games Help Centre by martins1122(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2019
pls guys can my pc run fifa 17 lenovo t430 processor-2.60 ram-8gb graphic card-1.6 intergrated
Re: PC Games Help Centre by derogba88: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
martins1122:
pls guys can my pc run fifa 17
lenovo t430
processor-2.60
ram-8gb
graphic card-1.6 intergrated

Vram size and type of graphics card
Re: PC Games Help Centre by Raptor2cool: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
MIracle2002:
Guys i need gta 4,where can i get it,am in enugu
go to Holy ghost (main market) and ask of Kenny shop, he is the best
Re: PC Games Help Centre by martins1122(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2019
derogba88:

Vram size and type of graphics card
vram-1.6 shared integrated intel hd 4000
Re: PC Games Help Centre by derogba88: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
martins1122:

vram-1.6 shared integrated
intel hd 4000

FIFA 17 will work but 18 and above u will experience lag
Re: PC Games Help Centre by martins1122(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
derogba88:

FIFA 17 will work but 18 and above u will experience lag
THANKS BRO
Re: PC Games Help Centre by MIracle2002: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ok but how do u think i can get it with
Re: PC Games Help Centre by MIracle2002: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
How much can get it with

(1) (2) (Reply)

Psp Or Ps2 / Gamespot: Xbox 360 Games Graphics As Good Or Better Than Ps3 Graphics! / Winning Eleven 2020 Latest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.