Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Unilorin Spill Over Student Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unilorin Spill Over Student Commits Suicide (1047 Views)

Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun / Insecurity: Buhari Seeks US Assistance, Warns Of Spill Over To Other Countries / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Spill Over Student Commits Suicide by gimmehear(f): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2018
A Young guy whose mane is Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, Age of 27, on the 29th of November 2018 was found dead in his apartment at Oke -Odo, Ilorin, Kwara state.

It was reported the late student was a spill over student of the Faculty of Agriculture, Unilorin.

It was gathered that the deceased had locked himself up in his room on the 29th of November, chatted with a friend who is probably serving as at that period, he snapped a bottle of sniper and sent it to his friend and of which his friend tried advising him but all effort was fruitless, but a calamity burst open when the smell of his swollen body was found by neighbours due to bad smell that was oozing from the room, the deceased’s body was seen on the floor on Saturday morning.

The deceased was found to have said his Project supervisor said he did copy and paste for his project work and this was too much for him.
http://gimmehear.com/unilorin-spill-over-student-commits-suicide/

Temi Badmus

Re: Unilorin Spill Over Student Commits Suicide by Emmzy201(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2018
Hope he did not die
BTW as for the swollen body, its caused by overeating

Re: Unilorin Spill Over Student Commits Suicide by macsilver(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2018
May God forgive him and grant him eternal rest.

The person above me didn’t read beyond the topic I’m sure.
Re: Unilorin Spill Over Student Commits Suicide by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2018
macsilver:
May God forgive him and grant him eternal rest.

The person above me didn’t read beyond the topic I’m sure.
Even the topic says all what he need to know.
The guy fvck up for killing himself
Re: Unilorin Spill Over Student Commits Suicide by emmykey0128(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
He should rest in hell,I got no Rip to waste for a slowpoke and coward like him
Re: Unilorin Spill Over Student Commits Suicide by UprightEvil: 1:16am On Dec 04, 2018
The above stated reasons should not be enough to take his life.
The guy is depressed beyond those flimsy excuses up there.
There's this truth yet to be unearthed about this lad's death.
Re: Unilorin Spill Over Student Commits Suicide by Hoodbilonia: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2018
wetin gp make me kill myself
God never create am
be patient
patient
dmt be in a hurry
am a vewi patient niggi
doing it myself

(1) (Reply)

Two Shot Dead In Ugep,c’river State During Obam Dance (graphics Photos) / 5 Nigerians Hack Into A Bank, Increase Customer's Balance From N781,000 To N466m / Boyfriend Beat His Girlfriend Blue And Black After She Caught Him Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.