Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) (34412 Views)

550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics / Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) by figure007(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
laughitall:
fake that's not the real man fake!!!
what of Rick Ross
Re: See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) by merits(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
When it comes to loosing so much weight, it becomes really difficult, but this man thrived till he was able to accomplish that, loosing about 276 pounds. He took several pictures of his transformation to his twitter page, captioning it

"Happy Birthday to me! I’m so grateful to God for 35 years and the divine restoration that is manifesting in my life! Stronger, wiser and so much better!! I weigh 170 lbs - that’s 270 lbs lost!!"
How did he mange to reduce the head too?
see photos...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/see-amazing-weight-transformation-of.html

Re: See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) by Kristokx(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
When it comes to loosing so much weight, it becomes really difficult, but this man thrived till he was able to accomplish that, loosing about 276 pounds. He took several pictures of his transformation to his twitter page, captioning it

"Happy Birthday to me! I’m so grateful to God for 35 years and the divine restoration that is manifesting in my life! Stronger, wiser and so much better!! I weigh 170 lbs - that’s 270 lbs lost!!"

see photos...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/see-amazing-weight-transformation-of.html

This looks impossible plus am sure he would be packing a lot of extra skin unless he had them removed through surgery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips To Help YOU Stay Healthy This Harmattan Season / After Paying N2.5m For Son's Rehab In Abuja, Family Discover This...... / Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.